View Full Version : Champions League 2005/2006
Putting last season behind us, soon begins a fresh new season of Champions League where stars will be born and dreams will be crushed. After having played in 2 finals in the last 3 years, Milan are as usual one of the favourites. Below find the betting odds according to William Hill on the top ten favourites:
1) Chelsea 7
2) Barcelona 8
2) Milan 8
4) Real Madrid 8.50
5) Juventus 10
6) Arsenal 11
7)Manchester United 12
8) Inter 15
9) Bayern München 17
10) Liverpool 21
First qualifying round pots
Liverpool FC (ENG) vs FK Rabotnicki (MKD)
FC Artmedia Bratislava (SVK) vs FC Dinamo Minsk (BLR)
Anorthosis Famagusta FC (CYP) vs FC Pyunik (ARM)
NK Gorica (SLO) vs Sliema Wanderers FC (MLT)
FC Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO) vs KF Tirana (ALB)
FC Haka (FIN) vs FC Levadia Tallinn (EST)
FH Hafnarfjördur (ISL) vs Glentoran FC (NIR)
Shelbourne FC (IRL) vs Total Network Solutions FC (WAL)
NK Zrinjski (BIH) vs F91 Dudelange (LUX)
Skonto FC (LAT) vs PFC Neftchi (AZE)
FC Sheriff (MDA) vs HB Tórshavn (FAR)
FBK Kaunas (LIT) vs FC Kairat Almaty (KAZ)
Second qualifying round pots
Winner match 1 vs HNK Hajduk Split (CRO)
Celtic FC (SCO) vs FC Thun (SUI)
RSC Anderlecht (BEL) vs Malmö FF (SWE)
FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) vs Winner match 2
FC Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS) vs Winner match 3
FK Partizan (SCG) vs Winner match 4
Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR) vs Winner match 5
FC Steaua Bucuresti (ROU) vs Winner match 6
Brĝndby IF (DEN) vs Winner match 7
SK Rapid Wien (AUT) vs Winner match 8
PFC CSKA Sofia (BUL) vs Winner match 9
Debreceni VSC (HUN) vs Winner match 10
Trabzonspor (TUR) vs Winner match 11
Vċlerenga IF (NOR) vs Winner match 12
Let the games begin! :3band:
It is a great possiblity to see cruised scousers here in Lithuania in second round :fero:
ooooooh, how I will support FBK Kaunas if that happen, though I do not like them at all.
Dr Milano
25-06-2005, 16:13
henrik i think liverpoool r playing tns welsh champions not that team uve mentioned :faint:
I think you are right Dr Milano, I copied the games off UEFA.com, but I can spot more mistakes than that one. Can anyone advise on where to get the correct fixures list, and I will update.
Stezagud
26-06-2005, 06:23
Liverpool are playing TNS and Shelbourne are playing Glentoran, both of those fixtures have had quite a bit of publicity here, as for the rest i dont think i can even pronounce half of those teams so telling you who they're playing is well beyond me :D
My Pyunik is playing with a weaker team! Good chance to pass second round!
Dr Milano
26-06-2005, 08:17
I think you are right Dr Milano, I copied the games off UEFA.com, but I can spot more mistakes than that one. Can anyone advise on where to get the correct fixures list, and I will update.
ok man thats cool :5roma:
damn I hope Pool dont make it through.
and if they do, let them be drawn with us.
the players will all say "No, revenge is no in our minds", but on the field, it will be crystal clear their revenge.
Dr Milano
26-06-2005, 08:29
']damn I hope Pool dont make it through.
and if they do, let them be drawn with us.
the players will all say "No, revenge is no in our minds", but on the field, it will be crystal clear their revenge.
well said i feel the same here
I think your fixtures are not right! Bcoz FC Pyunik Vs FC Haka!
I hope Liverpool will make it through to the group stage - it would be a sweet revenge to crush them at the San Siro and Anfield if we draw them ;)
I hope Liverpool will make it through to the group stage - it would be a sweet revenge to crush them at the San Siro and Anfield if we draw them ;)
Yeah! But what about Everton? Will they play CL? :nasty:
Dr Milano
28-06-2005, 09:53
I hope Liverpool will make it through to the group stage - it would be a sweet revenge to crush them at the San Siro and Anfield if we draw them ;)no i wish they dont i hate em know anyway my freind said that man city beat tns [total network solutions 6 - 0 if this is true liverpool will definetly win no matter what
Warro Bantan
21-07-2005, 12:25
Yeah! But what about Everton? Will they play CL? :nasty:
Everton are, by virtue of their 4th place finish in the EPL, are already through to the group stage of the tournament.
I have a strong belief that we will do well this year, and I as soon as the group situation is sorted out, I will give a deeper analysis/prediction as to our fortunes in this competition
However, I think we have a team capable of reaching the finals in Paris come May 06, and if nothing else, Maldini deserves to win the trophy one last time before he rides into the sunset.
Everton are, by virtue of their 4th place finish in the EPL, are already through to the group stage of the tournament.
They will play from the 3rd round.
Warro Bantan
21-07-2005, 13:33
I stand corrected Xudong! Thanks!
On paper we are one of the favourites as always. However don't forget that now Chelsea and Barcellona have 1 year more of experience while with Viera and Pizarro (maybe Samuel) juve and inter will be stronger than last year. I don't rate Real that much.
IMO Liverpool where just a one hit wonder like Greece in Euro 2004, I hope we can meet them in the group stage or knock out. I would be pleased to kick their lucky a$$es out
I stand corrected Xudong! Thanks!
You are welcome. :)
Imagine how interesting it will be if UEFA "draws" Everton and Liverpool together. :ilol: I always have a feeling that those "fair" and "unbiased" draws are somehow still fishy. :nana:
: I always have a feeling that those "fair" and "unbiased" draws are somehow still fishy. :nana:
As long as we continue to draw Inter, I will not question how it is done ;)
We are unbeaten against Inter in the CL I beleive :5schal:
Warro Bantan
25-07-2005, 16:46
As long as we continue to draw Inter, I will not question how it is done ;)
We are unbeaten against Inter in the CL I beleive :5schal:
Yes Henrik, but all unbeaten runs come to an end one day.... :dontkn:
On paper we are one of the favourites as always. However don't forget that now Chelsea and Barcellona have 1 year more of experience while with Viera and Pizarro (maybe Samuel) juve and inter will be stronger than last year. I don't rate Real that much.
IMO Liverpool where just a one hit wonder like Greece in Euro 2004, I hope we can meet them in the group stage or knock out. I would be pleased to kick their lucky a$$es out
i doubt they will, they have one of the worlds best coaches in benitez and as long as hes there then im sure theylle do well, he always manages to bring out the best in his players and they signed a few interesting players as well, they signed players where they needed to.
Everton are, by virtue of their 4th place finish in the EPL, are already through to the group stage of the tournament.
I have a strong belief that we will do well this year, and I as soon as the group situation is sorted out, I will give a deeper analysis/prediction as to our fortunes in this competition
However, I think we have a team capable of reaching the finals in Paris come May 06, and if nothing else, Maldini deserves to win the trophy one last time before he rides into the sunset.
Agree! And Imo Liverpool has a great luck like Greece!!!!!!! :rr30: I wonder if they drawn with us :ilol: :angf: :dstup: We beat them even in Anfield...
:djn:
hitmannq8
03-08-2005, 12:30
There isnt a team in history that had as much luck as Liverpool had in a whole tournament. The game vs Juve where Del Piero´s goal wasn´t counted. The Cannavaro header. And with Chelsea, oh how lucky were they that the goal was counted for them although it was a debatable incident. The ball Gudjohnsen missed at the end. And VS Milan, for us to save a penalty and for the ball to go straight back towards the striker. And the penalties. Blah.. I cant believe they won. Certainly the worst team to ever win.
Leaving Liverpool aside, Everton got drawn with Villareal, I doubt they will win. Villareal played some good football towards the end of last season. Udinese got drawn with a tough opponent, Sporting Lisbon. Inter got Shakhtar Donetsk, we had problems playing them in Ukraine, and they also gave Barca problems. Another good game will be Basel vs Bremen.
UEFA Champions League third qualifying round
First-leg matches: 9/10 August
Second-leg matches: 23/24 August
FC Basel 1893 (SUI) v Werder Bremen (GER)
FC Artmedia Bratislava (SVK) v FK Partizan (SCG)
FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) v FC Internazionale Milano (ITA)
FC Steaua Bucuresti (ROU) v Rosenborg BK (NOR)
Manchester United FC (ENG) v Debreceni VSC (HUN)
Malmö FF (SWE) v FC Thun (SUI)
Everton FC (ENG) v Villarreal CF (ESP)
Liverpool FC (ENG, holders) v PFC CSKA Sofia (BUL)
Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR) v Udinese Calcio (ITA)
Vċlerenga IF (NOR) v Club Brugge KV (BEL)
SK Rapid Wien (AUT) v FC Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS)
RSC Anderlecht (BEL) v SK Slavia Praha (CZE)
Anorthosis Famagusta FC (CYP) v Rangers FC (SCO)
Brĝndby IF (DEN) v AFC Ajax (NED)
Real Betis Balompié (ESP) v AS Monaco FC (FRA)
Wisla Kraków (POL) v Panathinaikos FC (GRE)
hitmannq8
12-08-2005, 12:20
Liverpool won away 3-1 to CSKA Sofia, but Sofia have an EXTRAORDINARY midfielder, I think he´s Moroccan, ´he´s their number 18. He really played amazing.
Inter won away 2-0. Udinese got an excellent result although they were under pressure all game. They won at Lisbon with a Iaquinta penalty. Good job Sersi Cosmi!
Time to activate this thread....
The final 32 have all come out, :5chore: and we are about to kick some serious ass. :r14: :rocky:
4 Liverpool FC (ENG, holders) 115.864
1 Real Madrid CF (ESP) 131.326
2 AC Milan (ITA) 121.191
3 FC Barcelona (ESP) 117.326
5 Manchester United FC (ENG) 110.864
6 FC Internazionale Milano (ITA) 101.191
7 FC Bayern München (GER) 97.166
8 Arsenal FC (ENG) 93.864
9 FC Porto (POR) 93.739
10 Juventus FC (ITA) 93.191
11 PSV Eindhoven (NED) 84.145
12 Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) 81.324
13 Panathinaikos FC (GRE) 70.715
14 Chelsea FC (ENG) 68.864
15 Villarreal CF (ESP) 58.326
16 AFC Ajax (NED) 52.145
17 Club Brugge KV (BEL) 50.476
18 RSC Anderlecht (BEL) 47.476
19 Olympiacos CFP (GRE) 46.715
20 FC Schalke 04 (GER) 44.166
21 AC Sparta Praha (CZE) 43.223
22 LOSC Lille Métropole (FRA) 41.324
23 Rangers FC (SCO) 40.476
24 Werder Bremen (GER) 40.166
25 SL Benfica (POR) 36.739
26 Rosenborg BK (NOR) 36.665
27 Real Betis Balompié (ESP) 34.326
28 Udinese Calcio (ITA) 30.191
29 Fenerbahçe SK (TUR) 23.872
30 SK Rapid Wien (AUT) 15.208
31 FC Thun (SUI) 6.887
32 FC Artmedia Bratislava (SVK) 4.850
Who do you want to have? :flirt:
i have a feeling were getting villareal, werder bremen and benfica
CuoreRossoNero
24-08-2005, 23:44
Real Madrid is so overrated. They should be in the 2nd pot and I'm Surprised Juve and Chelsea are not in Pot 1. I know that they take into account the past few years but Chelsea and Juve are definitely stronger sides than Man U and Real Madrid
hitmannq8
25-08-2005, 01:32
ARSENAL !?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! POT 1??????????????????????????????????????? REAL ??????????????????? MAN U???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? And juve and chelsea pot 2??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
im shocked at whoever did all this rankings.. its ridiculous
my bet is that we would get lyon as we have avoided them in both of the past seasons..i hope we get betis to give us a challenge.. and from pot 3 i have a feeling we'll get another chance to know our future defender more properly, Vincent Kompany..
i am really disappointed that liverpool got to be in seed1 because i really really really really really really really wanted to them in first group stage.. LETS PRAY THEY GET JUVE and Villareal, and then they will certainly get knocked out..
shevagol_7
25-08-2005, 10:10
Our group looks like this:
Milan
PSV Eindhoven
Schalke 04
Fenerbahce
Looks to be a pretty tough group at first glance. But this is definetly an easier group than what we had last year. PSV have been weakend considerably losing most of there best players. Vogel will be able to play against his former club. Schalke are no longer the power they were in Germany we should be able to beat them. Fenerbahce are Turkish champions thats pretty well all I know of them. :dontkn:
But Milan should be able to top this group no problem. :sagrin:
asmileneverlies
25-08-2005, 10:12
......and Fenerbahce
not bad, quite good indeed.
Warro Bantan
25-08-2005, 10:22
I am still at a complete loss as to how Man U ALWAYS gets an easy group! :dontkn:
But to return to Milan...not a bad situation for us at all...PSV are worrysome, but as has been said, they have lost their best players, but to me still represent the toughest of all our group opponents, though none can be taken lightly.
We are Milan however, and I fear NO team. Memba dat!
I believe this is the toughest group ; however, we will rise to the top.
I am still at a complete loss as to how Man U ALWAYS gets an easy group! :dontkn:
But to return to Milan...not a bad situation for us at all...PSV are worrysome, but as has been said, they have lost their best players, but to me still represent the toughest of all our group opponents, though none can be taken lightly.
We are Milan however, and I fear NO team. Memba dat!
Warro bantan i echo your comments, Manyoo and madrid always get easy groups.
If ManU has an easy group, how about arsenal?
Christopher
25-08-2005, 11:47
Our group looks like this:
Milan
PSV Eindhoven
Schalke 04
Fenerbahce
Schalke are no longer the power they were in Germany
Wha What? :eekani: Schalke are going to have an even better team this year then they had last year when they went blow for blow with Bayern and finished 2nd in the Bundesliga . . They have picked up a couple of players that will make a difference. I am not saying they will beat Milan, however they are by no means a push over and I think they are equal to or possibly better then PSV. Schalke is a team you need to be on the lookout for.
Forza Milan
zlatanov
25-08-2005, 12:30
I think this is a fairly decent group - in CL football there are no easy opponents but this for sure isn't that difficult of a group. My point is, if we can't get through this group, then we'd better watch CL foorball on TV, at least that way we will save ourselves any further embarrassment.
Our opponents are pretty ballanced, I would say, but none of these teams is even close to our level. I beleive that Milan will take 1st place but the battle for 2nd will be a ferocious one. PSV aren't the team from last year for they have lost some crucial players plus, I believe that it was physical and psychological tiredness that made us look like amateurs in that game in Eindhoven. I would expect Milan to cope with PSV much more easily this time around.
As for Schalke, they are the team I expect to give us a battle and I would expect them to take second spot. They are a very good team and play some very nice football, physically tough too, but deffinitely lack experience at this level and tend to get some rediculously easy goals.
Fenerbahce would fill in the numbers, IMO - they are not the team they used to be 3-4 years ago. I am sure they will make us work but so would any other team in this CL. I wouldn't expect anything special from them.
Stezagud
25-08-2005, 13:21
Warro bantan i echo your comments, Manyoo and madrid always get easy groups.
Its not actually that hard to work out why, teams in pot 1 will usually be better than their opponents :rolleyes: ;)
Looking at it i dont think any group is particularly hard, only Barca and Inters groups are hard to pick the top 2, and only then because its hard to pick 2nd and 3rd place apart.
ACMILAN1983
25-08-2005, 16:02
well, seems like we know who we face for the first half of this year in Europe. Though I'm not going to complain, I do consider it a fairly tough group, with all the teams having certain qualities to be a threat.
Shalke as has been said are a very solid side and are looking strong. Fenerbache aren't brilliant (for example, personally I prefer them to getting Betis), but are a tough nut to crack and will probably be quite energetic for our matches. Add to this that we'll be returning to Instanbul in a more imposing atmosphere compared to the final last year and suddenly it could become a psychological issue. On the other hand, we get something positive from Instanbul and it could benefit our players from a mental perspective.
PSV are a tough one to call. They have lost some good (important) players for the new season and on paper aren't as strong as last year. However, they still have what I consider to be their biggest threat, which is Hiddink. Tactically, he completely tore us apart last year in the semis and with his mind behind proceedings, PSV can't be taken lightly.
I think the Shalke coach could well be right that this is possibly the hardest group of them all and I have read our group is being referred to as the group of death.
However, in the end I have nothing more to say about the draw than WE MUST WIN!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
kenny_shev
25-08-2005, 16:41
I reckon this year we wont have as much trouble with PSV as we did last year since they have lost some of their best players. The games that really worry me are the away games in Germany and Turkey. Shalke in their home ground will definitely be tough to crack. Real Madrid seem to have the easiest draw of all.
I actually wouldn't mind have two giant teams and two less significant sides in our group. As the top two could advance, that ain't so bad, as the other team will definitely help killing off the other two teams and make them give up as early as possible. (Like last year, Barcelona and us, after two rounds, the standings are like 6-6-0-0. :D) How was that? :27rr: What's a plus, is that we could have the chance to view them live on TV here in United States. :yuck: I doubt they will do that in this year for us. :(
This current group has three other teams tangled with each other. Morale could be unusally high for them until the last moment as every team has a fairly good chance to qualify. :d33: and you never know what could happen against some Turkish team or German team. Last time, we were paired up with a Turkish team and German team, we bottomed the group. :skull: :wallbang:
I hope they will take a correct attitude, which is: give up against Milan, :kap: :kap: and try to bite each other to death. :r14: :rocky: :rocky: :5horse:
:happy: :rock3:
Hey, I am a Fenerbahce fan and as I can see, you don't have much of information about us. Well, Fenerbahce is the Champions of Turkey for the last two years and last year we had the group like this
ManU
Lyon
Sparta Prag
Fenerbahce
Well, we had 9 points, 3rd place and went to UEFA cup. Lyon had 11, Manu had 10, or just opposite... I don't wanna remember about UEFA cup at all. I think this is a though group, and there will be a lot of draws, believe me. Lokks like PSV lost power, they still have Hiddink. Schalke will be though for us, even though I believe Turkish people in Germany will be filling up more than half of the stadium. You also better start worrying about them. For us, it's better to play in Milan on the first day, since Serie A did not start yet. I hope you guys are not yet prepared enough. Sorry, I am devoted to my team, even though I like Milan also. Well, talking about our team, let me tell you about some of the players you may know about. Our goalkeeper is Rustu, also the goalkeeper from Turkish National team. He is our goalkeeper for I don't know how many years, like centuries? He went to Barcelona, but he did not do well and looks like he had some problems with Rijkaard and he is back. Last year January we transferred Anelka, though he was injured at the beginning of the season, it looks like he will start playing from this week on. For the free-kicks, watch Alex de Souza, the Brazilian. Maybe you know Tuncay from our National team, he is fast like the wind. He is technically not very good, but he always is good at CL. (Ask ManU about his hat trick against them) We now have 4 brazilians (Alex, Nobre, Luciano, Aurelio) and our brand new transfer, Appiah from Juve. (I think you know about him) Hope you win against Schale and PSV.
Thank you for the information, Abyss. And welcome to MM. :)
I didn't really want your team in our group. Well, maybe we can qualify together. :D
Will be difficult, I know..
It could always be worse ;)
But Inter is pure in luck. :fero: I was hoping that they will get some worthy opponents, like Chelsea and some better ones from Pots 3 and 4, to take advantage of their empty stadium. Now I don't think Artmedia and Rangers could do any damage. :(
whatever...
I was praying for Inter's group. Porto has nothing to do with their old days. And the second easiest draw is Arsenal's, I think.
Dr Milano
26-08-2005, 03:59
I was praying for Inter's group. Porto has nothing to do with their old days. And the second easiest draw is Arsenal's, I think.
nah it was the 1st easiest who can beat arsenal in that group
nah it was the 1st easiest who can beat arsenal in that group
Ajax can, I think. Considering Arsenal's performence in CL. We have beaten Sparta in both games last year, I don't think they are going to do well. But Ajax, yeah, they can beat Arsenal I think. In Inter's group, I can say there is no team that I can call "though".
Dr Milano
26-08-2005, 04:18
Ajax can, I think. Considering Arsenal's performence in CL. We have beaten Sparta in both games last year, I don't think they are going to do well. But Ajax, yeah, they can beat Arsenal I think. In Inter's group, I can say there is no team that I can call "though".
good point our group is tough though psv will trouble us and schalke too fenerbache we must beat them cause my brothers team beat them 6 - 2
his teams united we must beat them
fenerbache we must beat them cause my brothers team beat them 6 - 2
his teams united we must beat them
Did you watch that game? Or maybe a summary of that game?
ACMILAN1983
26-08-2005, 05:36
Welcome Abyss and thanks for the info on Fenerbache :)
Rayno_acm
26-08-2005, 07:33
I really hope Fenerbahce will not be at their best against us. You know, I'm from Bulgaria, and I watched 2 weeks ago Bulgaria - Turkey(3-1), we really kicked their a$$es ;) :cool: Turkey played very badly, Rustu was lucky to concede only 3 goals... :5130: Well, I think MILAN will win, we'll play at "San Siro", it will be the first game in CL for our team, and you know our players desperately want to bounce back after the dissapointment in the last CL final. We will win the first leg. :cool:
What about the other 2 teams, I fear more Schalke, they are on fire right now, but we are MILAAAAAAAAAAAN :3band: :3band: :3band:
Fenerbahçe= Turkey
I like that, really... :ilol:
I am confident milan can progress to the final barring any psychological disasters. they always do well in the big games. I am more worried about the games against the minnows like Ascoli
IMO this group will be bit tough,but i think Milan will go through,PSV have lost most of their key players but the main threat is Guus Hiddink, schalke 04 are good also,and fernebache shouldnt be understimated
IMO Schalke is the biggest menace for us. PSV have lost Park, Vogel, van Bommel... their midfield is almost completely different it was last spring when we played them.
Christopher
26-08-2005, 11:41
I think the Shalke coach could well be right that this is possibly the hardest group of them all and I have read our group is being referred to as the group of death.
The real group of death is group G with Chelski, Liverpool, Bettis and Anderlecht
In I think Milan and Schalke/PSV will go through in group E
ACMILAN1983
26-08-2005, 15:22
The real group of death is group G with Chelski, Liverpool, Bettis and Anderlecht
In I think Milan and Schalke/PSV will go through in group E
I personally can't disagree as I think thats probably the toughest group too. Having said it is definately true we are in one of the hardest groups this year.
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:09
1.FENERBAHÇE
2.milan
3.psv
4.04
:5att: :5att:
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:13
1.FENERBAHÇE
2.milan
3.psv
4.04
:5att: :5att:
:hug: helal sana kanka :guw:
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:17
nicolas anelka anelka anelka
alex de souzaaaaaaaaaaaa
tuncay şanlııııııııııııııııııııııııııı
kanka kaç takacaz milana :uhm:
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:18
kanka bu kamillere 3 takarız bence.. :D
selim kanka hadi gel bee!!:D:D:D
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:22
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6587/normalultravesti9sl.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
PSV is not as strong as last year. We lost Van Bommel (to Barca), Vogel (Milan) and Park (Man Utd) and after this weekend Lee will probably leave PSV (to Tottenham) as well.
Our new players: Simons from Brugge, Vayrynen from Heerenveen (injured right now), Ferreyra (on loan from CSKA) and a few days ago we contracted the brilliant Koné from Roda JC. But Koné unfortunately can't play in the CL, because he already played in the Intertoto competition this season with Roda.
Right now PSV is playing far from brilliant, so hopefully they are ready on time...
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:23
olm bak burda psv taraftarlarıda var..bizi dışlamazlar yani:D:D
Forza Fenerbahçe!!:)
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:23
kankalar nereuye gittiniz...beni tek bırakmayın :D:D
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:25
kanka psvli kardeşimizin ne dediğini çevirdim :D:D:D:
PSV, öyle geçen yıl olarak güçlü değildir. Biz, (Barca'ya) minibüsü Bommel, (Milan) Vogel kaybettik, ve, park et (Utd olan adam)ı k, ve bu hafta sonu olduktan sonra, sığınak da muhtemelen, (Tottenham'a) bırak PSV'i.
Bizim yeni oyuncular: (Şimdi doğruca yaraladı) Brugge'den Simons, Heerenveen'den Vayrynen, (CSKA'dan borçta) Ferreyra ve önce birkaç gün bizim, parlak Roda JC'dan Koné anlaştığımız. Ama Koné maalesef, CL'da oynayamaz, onun şimdiden, Intertoto'da yarış bu Roda'yla mevsim oynadığı için.
Sağ PSV olan şimdi, parlaktan uzak oynuyor, bundan dolayı onlar umutla, zamanda hazırdır. . .
pro çeviri sağolsun :cifte: :geberdim: .
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:25
burdayız olm :D
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:27
kanka psvli kardeşimizin ne dediğini çevirdim :D:D:D:
PSV, öyle geçen yıl olarak güçlü değildir. Biz, (Barca'ya) minibüsü Bommel, (Milan) Vogel kaybettik, ve, park et (Utd olan adam)ı k, ve bu hafta sonu olduktan sonra, sığınak da muhtemelen, (Tottenham'a) bırak PSV'i.
Bizim yeni oyuncular: (Şimdi doğruca yaraladı) Brugge'den Simons, Heerenveen'den Vayrynen, (CSKA'dan borçta) Ferreyra ve önce birkaç gün bizim, parlak Roda JC'dan Koné anlaştığımız. Ama Koné maalesef, CL'da oynayamaz, onun şimdiden, Intertoto'da yarış bu Roda'yla mevsim oynadığı için.
Sağ PSV olan şimdi, parlaktan uzak oynuyor, bundan dolayı onlar umutla, zamanda hazırdır. . .
pro çeviri sağolsun :cifte: :geberdim: .
zuhauhzauhzhuahz nasıl çeviri lan bu:D
hagi'nin tercümanı bile daha ii çevirirdi :1ole:
bad.santa
27-08-2005, 04:29
burdayız burda :1ole: :1ole: :1ole: :1ole: :1ole:
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:31
bbscao milleti topic açalımmı :D:D:D
topic açma olum np yersin :D
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:32
OoOoOoOoo Champion Fenerbahce OoOoOOo!!!!
:djn:
:firedev: bu ne biçim smiley lan :D
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:33
oo tuğer nber :D
miilet şaşırdı
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:34
adamlar apışıp kaldı aq :D:D:D
zuhauhauaha baba reput verin reput :D:D:D:D
bad.santa
27-08-2005, 04:35
dur bunlara kim takar topiği açalım:D:D
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:35
:haha:
ya bizde 5 karakter en az bunlar 10 yapmış
reput vermeyen milan lı olsun :rotfl:
repuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt :muhaha:
bad.santa
27-08-2005, 04:36
hepinizae reputlarınız dağıtılmıştır:D
İyi de burasi amerikada falan yasayan milan taraftarlarinin forumu. Kendileri su anda uyuyorlar, zaten uyumasalar da 5 saatte bir falan bi post oluyor. Yanlis yerdesiniz yani.
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:37
rep rep rep repaiç :haha:
muhahahahaha Burak aşık olmuşun
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:38
İyi de burasi amerikada falan yasayan milan taraftarlarinin forumu. Kendileri su anda uyuyorlar, zaten uyumasalar da 5 saatte bir falan bi post oluyor. Yanlis yerdesiniz yani.
ha amerika ha italyan alayına koyacaz
bad.santa
27-08-2005, 04:39
İyi de burasi amerikada falan yasayan milan taraftarlarinin forumu. Kendileri su anda uyuyorlar, zaten uyumasalar da 5 saatte bir falan bi post oluyor. Yanlis yerdesiniz yani.
hadi yaw
olum Tayfur ne yanlış adres veriyon bittin olum sen:D
ufff gözüm bozuldu forza antu klasik :D
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:39
bende daattım reputları:D:D:D
what a fvck is that? :wth:
ha amerika ha italyan alayına koyacaz
ne amerika ne italya hepside yavşaklar
Fener in aşkıyla inliyor statlar
Fener Oy Oy Oy Siker Oy Oy Oy
Mehmet Abi içelim güzelleşelim :cheers:
Burak tebrikler kanka :D
:5inter: :5inter: :rotfl: smileye bak
Yaw, konu o degil ki, milletin kirk yilda bi ugradigi bi forum bu. Gidin butun taraftarlarinin oldugu yeri dagitin. Buradakilerin umurunda bile degil yani, öööle takiliyolar, yılda 10 post atan post rekoru falan kırıyo, ööyle bi yer burası yani...
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:40
Add to Reputation: volkan
Add to Reputation: Abyss
Add to Reputation: bad.santa
Add to Reputation: Selim
Add to Reputation: Burak Cetin
bad.santa
27-08-2005, 04:41
what a fvck is that? :wth:
ufak mufak idare et:D:D
what a fvck is that? :wth:
ne diyon lan :D
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:42
kardeşim bu adamların gerçek forumu italyanca olur bence..
yanlış yerdeyiz:D:D
bu arada ipnenin biri eziklik yapıo:D:D:D:D
abyss link versene kardeş
Mehmet abi adamı korkutma yaw
kardeşim bu adamların gerçek forumu italyanca olur bence..
yanlış yerdeyiz bence de:D:D
E, söyluyoruz inanmıyosunuz. Bak bakayım topic sayısına, reply sayısına, uye sayısına. Harbici milan forumu böyle mi olur?
Makaveli7
27-08-2005, 04:44
bende geldim
bad.santa
27-08-2005, 04:44
ne amerika ne italya hepside yavşaklar
Fener in aşkıyla inliyor statlar
Fener Oy Oy Oy Siker Oy Oy Oy
Mehmet Abi içelim güzelleşelim :cheers:
bu mesajı Antu'ya taşısam mı acaba:D
içelim güzelleşelim kardesim :cheers:
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:44
abyss ozamn gerçek forumlarını biliyormusun
oda
www.milanmania.it dir belki :D:D
hey guys [if you speak english], visit our section for iternational fans there you can speak in your language.
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:46
ne dion aq??
hey guys [if you speak english], visit our section for iternational fans there you can speak in your language.
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1
siktir lennn ibne muahahahaha
Forza Fenerbahçe
hero_ank
27-08-2005, 04:51
ne diyo b u dallama ...
ASCOLİİİİİİİİİİİİ yarın takacaz size :haha:
http://www.acmilan.net/community/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index
Şimdilik bununla idare edin, kalabalık forumlarını henüz bulmuş değilim, aramaya devam.
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18840
saldır Fenerbahçeeeee ooooooooooo
Burada türk birileri daha var galiba ama topiclere girmek için önce üye olmanız gerekli..
saol Abyss sen hangi takımlısın
Evelallah Fenerbahçeliyiz.
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 04:59
antu'danmısın peki??
sormam hata zaten
Antuya üyemisin
sormam hata zaten
Antuya üyemisin
Hayır.......
muhahahaha kanka Burak aynı anda sormuşuz
az kalsın Antu da küfür ediyodum alışmışım muhahahahaha
Burak Cetin
27-08-2005, 05:03
evet kanka selim :D:D :guw:
Can someone kick those idiots away?
Some friggin manners! Speak a common language so that everyone can understand. I dont even think these clowns are Milan Fans! Yeah I say give them the boot! They been acting like a$$es when asked to speak english by Rae.
They are turkish fans of Fenerbahce. They probably came here after a UCL draw, when their team was taken into the same group as Milan. If I had any powers here I would have banned them before they made such a mess.
rae's right. And not only do they write in Turkish (I presume), they are using our forums as a freaking chat as well! Stop it!
Stezagud
27-08-2005, 09:29
Dont worry, they'll be very quiet after the game in Milan ;)
rae's right. And not only do they write in Turkish (I presume), they are using our forums as a freaking chat as well! Stop it!
Fvcking peckers! Typical! Their second rate fan following cant even afford them a forum of their own so they gotta come here.
Dont worry, they'll be very quiet after the game in Milan ;)
Well it just shows who the better team is and for that matter the better fans are. Us obviously. I would never waste my time in a Fenerbace fansite anyway. Might catch a virus in there. What's the entry fee??? Two goats and some spice??
Warro Bantan
27-08-2005, 10:19
Well it just shows who the better team is and for that matter the better fans are. Us obviously. I would never waste my time in a Fenerbace fansite anyway. Might catch a virus in there. What's the entry fee??? Two goats and some spice??
Ooooooooooooo Kui! Behave! ;)
Stezagud
27-08-2005, 10:25
:D
Your right of course, it makes zero sense to visit a rival teams site and then speak a language that few if any members can understand :rolleyes:
Indeed, what the ****??? :skull:
Last night before I went to bed, the last post here was by ACMILAN1983. This morning, after just one night's sleep, I saw it was flooded with three or four pages of bull bull****, with the only exception coming from VMK, an old friend from last season. (btw, hi there, :v103: nice to see you again SO SOON. :tong: :kiss2: :kotc: What brings you back here anyway? :smileani: :w163: )
BAck to the Turkish invasion topic. Sorry for the language, but it terribly annoys me. It brought back the awful memory planted by a flock of stupid Galatasaray fans in this soil at the beginning of this century. :p231:
What's even more annoying is that, after a few native members :D kindly expressed their opinions, thats they got back.
what a fvck is that? :wth:
ufak mufak idare et:D:D
what a fvck is that? :wth:
ne diyon lan :D
I really wanted to know what they meant, but even babelfish.altavista.com with tons of different language translation tool couldnt do that. Damn. I am really curious what kind of people could find such warning amusing? :wth:
Abyss, I know you can read or write English, and I welcomed you into MM when you first arrived and kindly provided information about your team. Now I see that you have been enjoying with your fellow countrymen. I would greatly appreciate if you at least advise them either going to our International section (if you havent done so) and please write in English and write in a polite manner. Please do something or I am pretty sure that somebody will do something here. And I am not talking about desperate and helpless cursing like I am now doing. :respect:
I hope I dont have to put up with this kind of **** once again. :fero: I tell you, I dont know about Turkish teams, but Galatasaray is (may become was) the team I hate in Turkey. :yuck:
:ende:
Ooooooooooooo Kui! Behave! ;)
LOL! Ok! OK! Uncle! You I will listen to. Just rein me in whenever I get like this ok??? Thanks Warro. You da man!
Warro Bantan
27-08-2005, 10:58
LOL! Ok! OK! Uncle! You I will listen to. Just rein me in whenever I get like this ok??? Thanks Warro. You da man!
Kui, thanks, but let me say this: I fully understand your frustration.. :d33:
It makes me recall my first visit to Costa Rica for a regional conference...all the presenters were going on and on in Spanish (which I understand, though not at 90mph) and I was sitting there, fuming... :d33:
Coming to your favourite(?) site, and seeing pages of dialogue by rival fans (if they can really be considered rivals) must be infuriating...but I for one, dont feel any way...that I leave for an infuriated Moderator...though it looks like there are none at the moment.. :w209:
So...vent my friend, but let it be magical herbs that you are exhaling, not venomous words and energetic typing...
"Ah, a poet, and didnt know it!" :devs:
Kui, thanks, but let me say this: I fully understand your frustration.. :d33:
It makes me recall my first visit to Costa Rica for a regional conference...all the presenters were going on and on in Spanish (which I understand, though not at 90mph) and I was sitting there, fuming... :d33:
Coming to your favourite(?) site, and seeing pages of dialogue by rival fans (if they can really be considered rivals) must be infuriating...but I for one, dont feel any way...that I leave for an infuriated Moderator...though it looks like there are none at the moment.. :w209:
So...vent my friend, but let it be magical herbs that you are exhaling, not venomous words and energetic typing...
"Ah, a poet, and didnt know it!" :devs:
LOL! I wish I could vent magical herbs! I'd be rich! Open your mouth please. BLOWWWW! That'll be $25 please. Feel the ruch! Cat scratch fever! :5guitar: Bunch of "KUI" whores and tweakers chillin in Waikiki by the shore.
Nothing wrong with speaking in foreign language. I just think it absolutely rude when no one else knows what they're talking about and them full well knowing it. I wonder if they was talkin some "sh!t"??? Wouldnt be surprised. But the thing that infuriated me and others was that they treated this like a friggin chatroom or some IM site.
Herbs??? maybe not but if any one needs a little vinegar or sour in the air... try me.
FORZA MILAN!
anonymous
27-08-2005, 14:42
I honestly think Milan's group is one of the difficult ones, but i feel that it is precisely in such situation that Milan thrive. Just like the Bayern Munich and Deportivo group three years ago. Lets kick some ass-es...
Btw, schalke04 is very strong imo. Possibly the strongest opponents, since PSV squad has weaken considerably.
what a fvck is that? :wth:
Lak lak. :ban:
Fvcking peckers! Typical! Their second rate fan following cant even afford them a forum of their own so they gotta come here.First of all, they are gone, I told them to do that. Second of all, don't worry they got a forum you can not even think about, your forum will never be like. A really high rate one. I am also a Fenerbahçe fan, but I am not here to bother you. And we'll see who'll be happy at the end. And check this:
http://www.antu.com/naklenx/2005-2006/fener_samsun/fenerbahce1samsunspor1.mpg
Indeed, what the ****??? :skull:
Last night before I went to bed, the last post here was by ACMILAN1983. This morning, after just one night's sleep, I saw it was flooded with three or four pages of bull bull****, with the only exception coming from VMK, an old friend from last season. (btw, hi there, :v103: nice to see you again SO SOON. :tong: :kiss2: :kotc: What brings you back here anyway? :smileani: :w163: )
BAck to the Turkish invasion topic. Sorry for the language, but it terribly annoys me. It brought back the awful memory planted by a flock of stupid Galatasaray fans in this soil at the beginning of this century. :p231:
What's even more annoying is that, after a few native members :D kindly expressed their opinions, thats they got back.
I really wanted to know what they meant, but even babelfish.altavista.com with tons of different language translation tool couldnt do that. Damn. I am really curious what kind of people could find such warning amusing? :wth:
Abyss, I know you can read or write English, and I welcomed you into MM when you first arrived and kindly provided information about your team. Now I see that you have been enjoying with your fellow countrymen. I would greatly appreciate if you at least advise them either going to our International section (if you havent done so) and please write in English and write in a polite manner. Please do something or I am pretty sure that somebody will do something here. And I am not talking about desperate and helpless cursing like I am now doing. :respect:
I hope I dont have to put up with this kind of **** once again. :fero: I tell you, I dont know about Turkish teams, but Galatasaray is (may become was) the team I hate in Turkey. :yuck:
:ende:
I was not enjoying it at all, if you check it, there are o lot of posts there, but all written in a short period and they are gone. I told them to do so...
ImHoTeP1907
28-08-2005, 06:48
whats happening in here? :)
First of all, they are gone, I told them to do that. Second of all, don't worry they got a forum you can not even think about, your forum will never be like. A really high rate one. I am also a Fenerbahçe fan, but I am not here to bother you. And we'll se who'll be happy at the end. And check this:
http://www.antu.com/naklenx/2005-2006/fener_samsun/fenerbahce1samsunspor1.mpg
You know what??? Fair enough. You were straight and courteous to speak to me. I just thought what they had done was a bit rude and got out of hand with my irritation to them doing this. With a good website that they have, there was no reason for them to act the way they did then. I have yet to hear an apology from them. Therefore I take the high road and myself offer my apologies of what I said about your club and such. Indeed I dont want to play Fenerbahce as I always feel they play good football. Hopefully a draw will satisfy both of us. Again thank you for interceding in this affair.
FORZA Abyss!
ImHoTeP1907
28-08-2005, 06:55
Bros... im a turkish and im a Fenerbahce fan,too...
i hope the match between Milan and us, will play in peace and regular friendship..it will be nice to see u again in istanbul...
my predict is We r gonna phrase up from this group after A.c Milan..
You know what??? Fair enough. You were straight and courteous to speak to me. I just thought what they had done was a bit rude and got out of hand with my irritation to them doing this. With a good website that they have, there was no reason for them to act the way they did then. I have yet to hear an apology from them. Therefore I take the high road and myself offer my apologies of what I said about your club and such. Indeed I dont want to play Fenerbahce as I always feel they play good football. Hopefully a draw will satisfy both of us. Again thank you for interceding in this affair.
FORZA Abyss!
Well, you don't need to thank me, I also don't like that, that's why I had to stop them. I am happy at the moment, I finally met my team in the stadium, we did not play bad, they are warming up. And I won't let anyone to make me angry, including them. Even the ones who call them fans of my team. Anyhow, if you want a draw, it's fine for me. :D I am hoping to come to Milan for the game, and let me tell you, a lot of fans will be coming there. will there be a limitation of tickets for us like 5%? And, you dpn't need to apology, I personally would also be very annoyed in such a matter.
You know it's a crap shoot. It's always hard to get tickets when being an away fan. I thought to get tickets, that you had to go through your club Fenerbahce??? If they are sold out, as I would think they are, it can be real hard getting tickets. I dont know??? Many people have been lucky to get tickets from those scalpers walking the lot a few minutes before the game. The only worry is if is legitimate ticket and if you will be seated next to other Fenerbahce fans. It sucks to cheer for one's team when everyone else around is supporting their home club. Well if there is a lot of you fans heading down there, I think only a few will get reasonable tickets. Are they not selling away tickets anymore at your clubs ticket agent site???
And, you dpn't need to apology, I personally would also be very annoyed in such a matter.
No I feel I have to say sorry because I was talking bad about your club and fans in general on the account of the few. It was a bad characterization on my part to lump all Fenerbahce fans with these guys.
You know it's a crap shoot. It's always hard to get tickets when being an away fan. I thought to get tickets, that you had to go through your club Fenerbahce??? If they are sold out, as I would think they are, it can be real hard getting tickets. I dont know??? Many people have been lucky to get tickets from those scalpers walking the lot a few minutes before the game. The only worry is if is legitimate ticket and if you will be seated next to other Fenerbahce fans. It sucks to cheer for one's team when everyone else around is supporting their home club. Well if there is a lot of you fans heading down there, I think only a few will get reasonable tickets. Are they not selling away tickets anymore at your clubs ticket agent site???
The tickets are not on sale yet. They will start selling on Monday, and I can say there will be a lot of people coming to Milan. There will be tours for two or three days, but me and my husband wanna come daily since we don't have enough time. I can say there won't be enough tickets because I know a lot of our friends is planning to go, and on antu forum, there are a lot of people planning to go. I will ask one of my friends who is living in Como to arrange one, near the stand where Fenerbahçe fans will be located. But I heard that Milan is ready to give number of tickets we want, even if it's more than 5%??
whats happening in here? :)
Everything ok at the moment...
The tickets are not on sale yet. They will start selling on Monday, and I can say there will be a lot of people coming to Milan. There will be tours for two or three days, but me and my husband wanna come daily since we don't have enough time. I can say there won't be enough tickets because I know a lot of our friends is planning to go, and on antu forum, there are a lot of people planning to go. I will ask one of my friends who is living in Como to arrange one, near the stand where Fenerbahçe fans will be located. But I heard that Milan is ready to give number of tickets we want, even if it's more than 5%??
Well if you have a reliable source that can help you get a ticket... have fun! I have to tell you that I'll personally be envious. In a good way of course. Nothing more attractive than a women who likes her sports. Respectfully saying so of course, being you are married.
Well if you have a reliable source that can help you get a ticket... have fun! I have to tell you that I'll personally be envious. In a good way of course. Nothing more attractive than a women who likes her sports. Respectfully saying so of course, being you are married.
:smileani:
Did you check the link?
:smileani:
Did you check the link?
God dont remind me! It gets me all worried. That was a nice goal by the way. Did I hear in the commentary that you guys have Appiah on your team??? I didnt understand any of it, but I swear I heard his name. I forget who he plays for these days. I thought he was on Juve but I never bother to check what Juve's doing anyway. Yeah nice goal. I tell you what. Give us a win and home and I wont be disappointed if you win one at home against us. As for going up against the other two teams, that's up to you guys if you wanna go through. Same as well with Milan.
God dont remind me! It gets me all worried. That was a nice goal by the way. Did I hear in the commentary that you guys have Appiah on your team??? I didnt understand any of it, but I swear I heard his name. I forget who he plays for these days. I thought he was on Juve but I never bother to check what Juve's doing anyway. Yeah nice goal. I tell you what. Give us a win and home and I wont be disappointed if you win one at home against us. As for going up against the other two teams, that's up to you guys if you wanna go through. Same as well with Milan.
You are right, that was Appiah. Well, that's ok for me... You win at home and we win at home. But please bother Schalke, they really scare me!
Ah cr@p you guys do have a good team. No wonder they are calling it a group of death! I personally think the Chelsea Liverpool group is kind of messed up too. How the heck did that happen??? Bad seeding if you ask me. So is Fener in because they were Turkish Champs??? I like to know how the placing got all messed up.
Ah cr@p you guys do have a good team. No wonder they are calling it a group of death! I personally think the Chelsea Liverpool group is kind of messed up too. How the heck did that happen??? Bad seeding if you ask me. So is Fener in because they were Turkish Champs??? I like to know how the placing got all messed up.
Well, we have really bad points. Few years ago, I can say we had bad luck, or whatever you may call. We were in the group with Barcelona, Lyon and Bayer Leverkusen. One of these played the final at CL, one played semi- final and one played at semi- final at UEFA cup. Well, that was really a disaster. Next year we had to play qualifiers with Feyenoord, UEFA cup winners. Well, disaster again. That's why we were in the 4th seed. We have the tittle for the last two years again, last year we had Lyon, ManU, and Sparta Prag in the group. We had nine points and that did not help us to qualify. This year we wanna go as far as we can, and next year, we wanna do the best, Fenerbahçe will be 100 years old. We are building up the team for next year.. Hope to have some good results next year.. :p286:
ImHoTeP1907
28-08-2005, 08:12
Hope to have some good results next year.. :p286:
neither i :)
actually Fenerbahce is the strongest team in Turkiye but we cant show our ability to europe.like to say abyss; everything will be fine...we hope that...
ImHoTeP1907
28-08-2005, 08:16
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6901/za168qc.jpg
LoveForYou1907
29-08-2005, 08:07
Hi Fans,
I´m new here. I´m a turkish fan living in Germany.
I know your team good, because I have seen them on 25 May Final live in Atatürk Stadium. I have drive with Milan Fans in the bus from Sultanahmed to the stadium. You have great fans. But after the match the most buses for the Milan Fans has drive earlier, because after the score nobody wanted see the celebration of Liverpool.
And so I had to must go with the Liverpool-Fans in a bus. 3 hours with english fans and
you will be mad.
Prishtina
29-08-2005, 17:15
hey this is not o turkish website this is a english or italian speaking ...
thank you for understandin me ....
FORZA MILAN ... MILAN CAMPIONE
LoveForYou1907
30-08-2005, 06:25
I don´t have spoke turkish my friend. Sorry I don´t have understand you
I don´t have spoke turkish my friend. Sorry I don´t have understand you
I don't think he was referring to you, Love1907. Some Fener fans flooded this thread earlier.
Welcome to MM and sorry you were driven crazy by the Liverpool supporters on the bus. Their team had the same effect on me last May. ;)
Hello everyone
I'm a Bosnian Fener fan and live in USA :)
Since we've drawn into the same group of CL this year, we're going to be seeing lot of each other. I have come here to meet some Milan fans and get your view of the group. I have also visited Schalke and PSV forums, and I have to say that your forum looks the cleanest. Thumbs up from me.
Fenerbahce are currently the low-profile team in Europe but we're building our team every year we're getting stronger and more experienced in Europe. Fenerbahce would like to make a blow and become the ultimate underdogs, especially next year since it's our 100th year anniversary. I personally envy all of the Milan fans because they have a really good team to support and their support always gets paid off, but I am happy with Fenerbahce. Smaller teams always have my sympathy, and blessings. Although it's a small team (compared to european giants) we do have a very strong squad. Players like Appiah (whom you probably know) Alex, Anelka, and Rustu are our powerhouses.
I know that Italians play very aggressive and fast, and that can hurt Fenerbahce severely. I remember watching last years final and that was some impressive play by both teams, but I do believe that Milan had that trophy in the palm of their hands and probably should have won. I would like to know what your views and opinions are on our group? Who do you think will qualify, and what do you know about Fenerbahce so far?
LoveForYou1907
31-08-2005, 03:58
I don't think he was referring to you, Love1907. Some Fener fans flooded this thread earlier.
Welcome to MM and sorry you were driven crazy by the Liverpool supporters on the bus. Their team had the same effect on me last May. ;)
A can remember a sweatshirt of a Milan Fan. There was a Headline, and the logo of both teams and her triumph of the past
The Headline was THE BATTLE OF ISTANBUL
:swars:
Milan has many world class player like, Seedorf, Sheva, Crespo e.t.c
I never have seen before so many stars in a game.
But I have see live that Milan can be very nervous after a goal and when
the fans a aloud. Can that be a chance for us, our Fans a very aloud and fanatic (but peaceful)?
ACMILAN1983
31-08-2005, 06:43
Welcome LoveForYou and Bosanac :)
LoveForYou1907
31-08-2005, 09:09
Thank you ACMilan1983, if somebody has interest, I can invite him to our forum.
We can exchange experience and some Informations. We have in our forum some Schalke-Fans, too. Many Fener Fans of our forum from Germany will drive to this match with busses on 13.9. If you have questions to the match in Istanbul we can help you, too.
Waiting for Replies.
Yeah, nice welcome :)
[clears throat]
Any answers to my question?
PSV eindhoven sold park ji sung, lee yung pyo, bouma, van bommel, vogel this season. they r not as strong as last season.
PSV eindhoven sold park ji sung, lee yung pyo, bouma, van bommel, vogel this season. they r not as strong as last season.
They bought Reiziger and Michael Ball.
They bought Reiziger...
Well, that should guarantee us at least a couple of goals per game! :D ;)
hahha. yes. reiziger the sieve.
How many of you think we have a realistic chance of winning this edition of the UCL? :)
Moi? ..... I'm not that optimistic to be honest. Scudetto is up for grabs. It's between us and our cugini IMO. The barcodes will come in at numero tres me finks. :dcool:
How many of you think we have a realistic chance of winning this edition of the UCL? :)
Moi? ..... I'm not that optimistic to be honest. Scudetto is up for grabs. It's between us and our cugini IMO. The barcodes will come in at numero tres me finks. :dcool:
Real Madrid is also strong this year, they made some good transfers for this season. Between Milan Chealsa and Real Madrid, it's hard to say who's gonna win.
Too soon to tell. The team is very unsettled right now. I'm waiting for that first game to see how things go.
I have a bad feeling about Inter and the scudetto, though. :( I hope I'm wrong.
Warro Bantan
02-09-2005, 09:37
Haroon:
In all honesty, I think we have the talent to win, but maybe not the mentality, nor the legs in the defense to really challenge further than the quarter finals.
That said, somehow, especially in light of Maldini´s retirement comments, I think we may just pull it off.
My main areas of concern are the following:
a) Will the Sheva-Gila partnership work?
b) Will Vieri actually contribute to the goals tally?
c) Will Stam continue to allow free headers in the box (a la the Milan-Juve game last season, and the headed(2nd?) goal during the 6 minutes of insanity in Istanbul?
d) Will Carlo´s team selections continue to baffle me, the press, and the opposition?...actually that last was pure cynicism...:D
Until I get a better feel for answers to the above, I will just say that I hope we will win it, but I wont be betting on it...:dontkn:
Too soon to tell. The team is very unsettled right now. I'm waiting for that first game to see how things go.
I have a bad feeling about Inter and the scudetto, though. :( I hope I'm wrong.
Please, no Inter, I don't like them at all!!
I have no idea about your team's performance for this year, because I did not see them play any serious game yet. But I have a feeling inside, I prefer to keep it to myself...
Haroon:
In all honesty, I think we have the talent to win, but maybe not the mentality, nor the legs in the defense to really challenge further than the quarter finals.
That said, somehow, especially in light of Maldini´s retirement comments, I think we may just pull it off.
My main areas of concern are the following:
a) Will the Sheva-Gila partnership work?
b) Will Vieri actually contribute to the goals tally?
c) Will Stam continue to allow free headers in the box (a la the Milan-Juve game last season, and the headed(2nd?) goal during the 6 minutes of insanity in Istanbul?
d) Will Carlo´s team selections continue to baffle me, the press, and the opposition?...actually that last was pure cynicism...:D
Until I get a better feel for answers to the above, I will just say that I hope we will win it, but I wont be betting on it...:dontkn:
Wow Warro! Very good questions. Yeah it doesnt seem to be a good bet. Of course when no one puts money on it.... :5drunk: WE WIN! No???
Wow Warro! Very good questions. Yeah it doesnt seem to be a good bet. Of course when no one puts money on it.... :5drunk: WE WIN! No???
That's very true Kui. Milan has performed to its best under Ancelotti's reign when nobody bet on us.
Here's a brief of the UCL / Europe so far.
UEFA CUP Semi vs. Dortmund 2001-2
We were expected to defeat them to move into the final with a possible meeting with city rivals Inter. We messed up big time in the Westfalenstadion getting hammered 4-0. The worst European loss for Milan in history.
UCL 2002-3
Drawn in a group of death with Bayern and La Coruna who were both doing better than us in Europe in recent seasons. Lens was not pushover either but still not that good.
We pulled off an amazing win in La Coruna that should've been 0-7 but for poor finishing towards the end. We then pulled off an amazing win in Munich which was 1-2. The first one in 44 years in Deutschland! :cool:
In both games we were not expected to win. The second game vs. Bayern was supposed to be a tough draw at best but we did the double over them. I don't recall it but it was the first time a team did the double over Bayern for some time. :dcool: 20 years I think!
Then we were supposed to hammer La Coruna at home even with our B-Side but we lost to them unexpectedly as we were favourites to win that game.
Second Group Stage
The confidence was high and we were drawn against our great rival in Europe ... Real Madrid. We defeated them although at the time the confidence was high in the Madrid camp as they had defeated us in a pre-season friendly 0-5! We played one of the most awesome matches under Ancelotti totally playing Real off the pitch. They still have nightmares about us! ;)
We then went to Dortmund and pulled off a shocking win when it wasn't expected due to our last meeting and Dortmund's form.
We defeated Dortmund again but totally folded against Real playing a terrible game with our B-side.
QF and SF
Against Ajax we were supposed to win easily in the home leg after getting a tough draw in the first leg but we made life so hard for ourselves and made it by the skin of our teeth.
Then against Inter we were supposed to breeze past Inter but we messed up in a way and almost went out had it not been for Abbiati saving from Kallon's shot! :eekani:
Final
Juve came in the stronger after destroying Real in the Stadio Delle Empty which was full for that game! We however had beaten our opposition but only just. Juve came in stronger and was many people's bet even though they had Nedved missing.
We played them off the park in the first half and in the second half we went in our shell fearing a loss. We won even though we were not the bookie's favourites.
UCL 2003-4
We played poorly throughout this tournament until that game with Sparta when we sparked life into our campaign. Against Depo we were supposed to defeat them and we did rape them in the San Siro even though we played well for 45 mins in that game. It was supposed to be a breeze and we were favourites in the second leg but we folded.
UCL 2004-5
Barcelona enjoyed a good moment when we faced them and we defeated them when we were even odds to do it or Barcelona to do it. Then came Utd. and they were on a 17 match undefeated streak or so and enjoying a real good time. All of a sudden Milan from favourites went to underdogs in the tie. When the draw was made it was only Milan but by the time the games came Milan was struggling and Utd. was on a high. Plus we had Sheva missing which made it even one-sided for the punters.
We did them at OT and then repeated the treatment in the San Siro.
Then came Inter and this time it was supposed to be Inter's turn but we beat them once again.
Then came PSV and it was supposed to be a stroll in the park but we messed up big time and almost went out!
Liverpool and well most people did think it was Milan's CL to lose as they were so far in the EPL and made it into the final with an injured team. Well we know what happened.
So the point is that under Ancelotti, Milan has excelled when being the underdogs but always failed when we have been the favourites and this is a worrying point as well as a blessing depending on which way you look at it. We're not the real favourites this time but we could surprise everybody. Then again ... when you start winning and get near to the trophy people notice you and you are branded favourites at some point.
So this is a double edged sword dear Milanisti. However there is a distinct pattern to our games and performances so I am more comfortable with us being underdogs than favourites because we (Ancelotti's team only) can't handle the pressure of being favourites. Sad but true.
I agree. The year we won the CL we most definitely were the underdogs. I was there when we lost away games to Parma, home to Empoli and away to Piacenza. We had a dissmal race for the Serie A title coming in 3rd if memory serves me right. Surely we were slight under-dogs in winning the whole CL that year. I have to say that the Quarter-finals was sh!tter. I was at that game prayin and a pass from Maldini to Ambro's head to Pippo's foot... BAMMM! GOAL Milan3-2AJAX!!!! I did get caught up in the emotion. Juve were no pushover either. Yeah I like it when we are considered a favorite either.
Warro Bantan
02-09-2005, 11:44
From acmilan.com:
OFFICIAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SQUAD 2005-06
9/1/2005 11:28:00 AM
MILAN - Here are the official squad numbers for the Champions League 2005-06 season :
GOALKEEPERS
1 DIDA :rr30:
12 Valerio FIORI :crazy:
16 Zeljko KALAC
40 Eros FAVARETTO
DEFENDERS
3 Paolo MALDINI (captain) :rone:
2 CAFU :devs:
5 Alessandro COSTACURTA :1old:
18 Marek JANKULOVSKI :5ok:
4 Kakhaber KALADZE :w221:
13 Alessandro NESTA :diablo: :diablo:
17 Dario SIMIC :moan:
31 Jaap STAM :dontkn:
MIDFIELDERS
23 Massimo AMBROSINI :nervous:
8 Gennaro Ivan GATTUSO :1ang: :55angel:
22 KAKA :pr115:
21 Andrea PIRLO :pr115:
10 Manuel RUI COSTA :gun: :gun:
20 Clarence SEEDORF :1ang:
27 SERGINHO :guw:
14 Johann VOGEL :w143:
STRIKERS
11 Alberto GILARDINO :r14:
9 Filippo INZAGHI :510:
7 Andriy SHEVCHENKO :firedev:
32 Christian VIERI :dontkn:
My thoughts on all expressed by the smilies...
LOL @ Bantan's post! :howler: :dcool:
ACMILAN1983
02-09-2005, 17:24
How many of you think we have a realistic chance of winning this edition of the UCL? :)
Moi? ..... I'm not that optimistic to be honest. Scudetto is up for grabs. It's between us and our cugini IMO. The barcodes will come in at numero tres me finks. :dcool:
Honestly, I have to answer with an emphatic "YES!". I mean, what don't we have that our biggest rivals do?
As far as I'm concerned, we matched Chelsea in preseason (I know its not worth much considering its preseason), especially considering they were ahead of us in training and we have shown to have a strong squad (not just a side, but the whole squad).
Our defence is quite frankly underrated (this was the best defence in CL and second best by one goal in Serie A) and yet the defence is questioned for ridiculous reasons.
Our midfield can perhaps improve, but I really don't see a midfield that has the variety and quality available at its disposal when compared to ours. Juve are quite possibly the closest, but comparing the midfielders in our squad to theirs, they may have a stronger defensive unit, but we have a stronger creative unit. At the same time, we probably can say we have greater depth as our bench has greater variety than Juve.
Our attack does not need speaking of, as it is simply amongst the best in the world.
Our squad is quite superb and I question anyone who says there is a superior squad (even Chelsea's or Juve's) as we have the balance, quality and the desire (after last year) to succeed.
People also question Ancelotti, but at the end of the day, he's a very successful coach at Milan, which I really can't argue against.
Honestly, I have to answer with an emphatic "YES!". I mean, what don't we have that our biggest rivals do?
A world class defensive unit. If Nesta is not there then we are in the deepest of holes. I hope we don't have to see that situation as that would be the curtain call.
As far as I'm concerned, we matched Chelsea in preseason (I know its not worth much considering its preseason), especially considering they were ahead of us in training and we have shown to have a strong squad (not just a side, but the whole squad).
We have a strong squad. A balanced one that is brimming with offensive options at almost every position. We are lacking in defensive options and have to rely on fitness levels and form to carry the day for us.
The "ahead of training thing" is old. It's not even a reason. All teams were ahead of us in training and we won the UCL 2002-3. It is a non-reason.
Chelsea toyed with us in the first game. In the second game we played really well but didn't defeat them.
Our defence is quite frankly underrated (this was the best defence in CL and second best by one goal in Serie A) and yet the defence is questioned for ridiculous reasons.
4-0 - La Coruna
3-3 - Liverpool
3-1 - PSV
The questions are valid. Not questioning it would be turning a blind eye that can be harmful.
Our midfield can perhaps improve, but I really don't see a midfield that has the variety and quality available at its disposal when compared to ours. Juve are quite possibly the closest, but comparing the midfielders in our squad to theirs, they may have a stronger defensive unit, but we have a stronger creative unit. At the same time, we probably can say we have greater depth as our bench has greater variety than Juve.
In a real world, Chelsea, Barcelona and Inter have better midfields than us with more options. Our midfield is still pretty good and lethal. Offensively we are on par with most of them. Defensively we are inferior to Chelsea's midfield out of that lot but on par with Inter and Barcelona.
Our attack does not need speaking of, as it is simply amongst the best in the world.
It's virtually brand new with Gila and Vieri but on paper it is one of the world's best without doubt.
Our squad is quite superb and I question anyone who says there is a superior squad (even Chelsea's or Juve's) as we have the balance, quality and the desire (after last year) to succeed.
Chelsea have a better squad than us. Barcelona's squad is on par with us IMO. The rest follow behind but are not that far. Inter, Juve and Real are close.
People also question Ancelotti, but at the end of the day, he's a very successful coach at Milan, which I really can't argue against.
True. Last season his rigidity (tiring the team out) in the league cost us the title. The UCL final ... I have no rational explanation for that. It hurts and will hurt forever because no matter how many UCL we win, this one will be always in my head as the one we threw away thereby having possibly +1.
It should be added that Nesta played in all of the defeats quoted:
4-0 - La Coruna
3-3 - Liverpool
3-1 - PSV
But not in the 4-1 win over Depor, so his absence might not be a certain curtain call.
ACMILAN1983
03-09-2005, 11:00
A world class defensive unit. If Nesta is not there then we are in the deepest of holes. I hope we don't have to see that situation as that would be the curtain call.
We have a strong squad. A balanced one that is brimming with offensive options at almost every position. We are lacking in defensive options and have to rely on fitness levels and form to carry the day for us.
The "ahead of training thing" is old. It's not even a reason. All teams were ahead of us in training and we won the UCL 2002-3. It is a non-reason.
Chelsea toyed with us in the first game. In the second game we played really well but didn't defeat them.
4-0 - La Coruna
3-3 - Liverpool
3-1 - PSV
The questions are valid. Not questioning it would be turning a blind eye that can be harmful.
In a real world, Chelsea, Barcelona and Inter have better midfields than us with more options. Our midfield is still pretty good and lethal. Offensively we are on par with most of them. Defensively we are inferior to Chelsea's midfield out of that lot but on par with Inter and Barcelona.
It's virtually brand new with Gila and Vieri but on paper it is one of the world's best without doubt.
Chelsea have a better squad than us. Barcelona's squad is on par with us IMO. The rest follow behind but are not that far. Inter, Juve and Real are close.
True. Last season his rigidity (tiring the team out) in the league cost us the title. The UCL final ... I have no rational explanation for that. It hurts and will hurt forever because no matter how many UCL we win, this one will be always in my head as the one we threw away thereby having possibly +1.
Personally, I find Maldini to be of more importance due to his leadership and organisational skills. But I see your point, take out the key man and the defence can be weak. However, its the same for most teams, take out specific defenders and they are weakened heavily.
I think any defensive frailties we have usually are attributed to our midfield not covering the holes in front of the defence, usually resulting in players being drawn out of position.
Sorry, but I really don't see who was ahead of us in training in CL 2003. But anyway, as for preseason games, I never take them as an indication of the side, seeing as it rarely shows any truth. In the Chelsea games, my point was simply they were physically fitter and tactically ahead of us in training at the time, whilst we were for the first time trying out new systems etc.
In the matches you mention to show our frailties I think that mental issues were the biggest factor and maybe some tactical issues. However, some questions are valid (and should be asked) whilst others I think are often there to create controversy and serve little purpose.
I don't think our midfield is weaker than the teams you mention, its how our midfield is set up I think results in problems. I think it leaves too many holes and really we should be looking to set it up in other ways. I have already stated before (elsewhere) that I think the midfield shouldn't be a diamond structure but more flatter.
Honestly, I can only say I disagree with you on that squads are better than us, as I believe many are close, but we are on top or equally at the top. I don't want to sound like I'm criticising Carlo, as I rate him highly, but I do think at times our squad isn't utilised properly or is unprepared.
Hello i'm a PSV fan and i'm very bad in English :tongue1:
We have lost many good players like Vogel, Bommel, Lee and Park.
Bouma is was the weakest player in PSV last year.
The new players are
Simons: You can compare him with Vogel.
Väyrynen: A good Midfielder
Afellay: He's not new but he's amazing.
Gomes says he's like Ronaldinho at that age.
Ferreyra: I don't know if he's good enough for PSV
Reiziger: Good Defender
Carrizo: Talent
Kone (One of the best attacker in the Dutch League) and Ball can't play in the first round.
Vogel-Simons= not weaker
Bommel-Väyrynen/Afellay/Carrizo= Weaker
Bouma-Reiziger= Better
Lee-Ferreyra/Lucius=Weaker
The new PSV:
------------------Gomes------------------
----Reiziger---Ooijer---Alex---Lucius-------
---------------Simons---Cocu-------------
------------------Afellay------------------
---Farfán----------VoH---------Beasley----
Or
-----------------gomes-------------------
--Reiziger---Ooijer-----Alex--------Lucius--
-----------Simons-----Cocu---------------
-Afellay---------------------------Beasley-
-----------Farfan-----Robert--------------
Second Round Here we Come!! :djn:
PSV no good :)
[clears throat]
Question about the AC Milan - Fenerbahce game.. Does anybody know what channel is giving this game live, or even better is there gonna be a live stream on internet for free? (don't mention that uefa action crap)
Warro Bantan
09-09-2005, 17:22
ESPN Intl...will be carrying the game delayed...@ 9pm Eastern
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/schedule?date=20050913&network=09&sport=all
We have 2 work on our set pieces. Our defence looks shaky as always. Maybe it's because of their age. Whatever the case, i hope Ancelotti rotates the squad 2 ensure that no one gets burned out
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.