PDA

View Full Version : What do you like the most, wine or beer?


pa7uel
27-06-2005, 09:36
I prefer wine, red wine.
A combination i love is red wine with coke, that is realy a liver breacker.

KhRiS
27-06-2005, 10:23
Wine and Coke.(not the beverage though) :faint:

pa7uel
27-06-2005, 10:54
good choice, i drink 2 litres of that everytme i go out

rae
27-06-2005, 12:04
none, but if you insist... I would choose wine ;)

pa7uel
27-06-2005, 12:17
yeeahhhh go wine
in your face beerrrrrrr

Henrik
27-06-2005, 13:03
somehow I have a feeling this poll will turn around sooner or later ;)

I rather fancy white wine in the hot climate I am in right now. :cheers:

pa7uel
27-06-2005, 13:05
well if a lot of german people would find about this poll i think it will turn around very fast, but not if a lot of french people do

Henrik
27-06-2005, 13:08
I was thinking more that the age distribution on the forum would favour beer

pa7uel
27-06-2005, 13:13
i m not sure, im 18 and i love wine(since im 15), i guess you meen people in my age will prefer beer

Franco6
27-06-2005, 14:20
wine. beer fills my stomach in an instant and it makes you fat

pa7uel
27-06-2005, 14:45
:3band: yeeeeeah WINE #1 :1ole: :5schal: :p283: :clap:

ACMILAN1983
27-06-2005, 16:32
Wine is nicer, but I have more beer because if I drink its usually a social gathering and wine doesn't match the occasion :D

Either way, I don't drink that much now anyway

Roger Nolli
27-06-2005, 17:44
Wine is better, but beer is good too. I prefer red wine too.

pa7uel
27-06-2005, 18:11
Wine, my best friend my most faithfull friend, he will never let me down :5drunk: :pr115: :drunk: :proud:

Henrik
27-06-2005, 18:14
Things have changed since I was 18 it seems :beer: :1old:

pa7uel
27-06-2005, 18:17
idont no maybe im a special case

Henrik
27-06-2005, 18:19
not according to this poll :cheers:

pa7uel
27-06-2005, 18:20
yes we are all special people

triniman
27-06-2005, 21:11
give me a beer anyday.....preferably a STAG...henrik knows what i am talking about......other than that heineken....

but i am more a scotch drinker myself...a good scotch and coconut water will win anyday

Sirena
27-06-2005, 21:40
give me a beer anyday.....preferably a STAG...henrik knows what i am talking about......other than that heineken....

but i am more a scotch drinker myself...a good scotch and coconut water will win anyday

You can always tell a Trini! Coconut water is nectar of the Gods.

Wine, warm red wine.

Peachtot
28-06-2005, 00:47
prefer red wine than all kind of beer...

Bodat
28-06-2005, 00:48
I prefer wine... :)

Henrik
28-06-2005, 11:57
give me a beer anyday.....preferably a STAG...henrik knows what i am talking about......other than that heineken....
and I thought you were a CARIB guy, I guess I am somewhat releaved ;)

Vady
28-06-2005, 12:16
"Absolut", "Smirnoff", "Finlandia", "Stolichnaya", you name it ... ;)
VODKA !!!!!!!!!!!! :1old: :w212: :beer: :beer:

:fero: FORZA MILAN :fero:

pa7uel
28-06-2005, 18:17
i used to like vodka but last time it made me reaaaaaaaaaaaaly bad, maybe it wasnt vodka what made me sick but the fact that i drank a whole litre. But we had to, it was a very cold night. But it was funy when a cop almost arrest us because Marcela, a friend of myne, was acting like a drunk person , so this cop realiced it and becise he saw our bottle of ''Fanta''(4/5 of vodka, 1/5 of orange) but he got the suspicious it wasnt orange what was in it, so he grabbed it and asked us '' is thias alcohol what i smell here?'', to what our answer was: ''nooo its just Gatorade'', lucky this was a nice cop with sense of humour, if not i wouldnt be speaking to u now.

pa7uel
28-06-2005, 18:26
as the matter a fact i think the problem was that we baught the cheapest vodka.It costed us $6.50(some less than 2 euros), and i have drank cheap disgusting things , but this thing was no different to medicine alcohol I CAN TELL YOU.

shilpa
03-07-2005, 10:49
i prefer beer i dunno why... wine i like with coke.. but its prolly coz in my culture we dont drink so all i have ever tried is very cheap wine i.e. lambrini hehe its not even wine n £3 winee

Kui
03-07-2005, 10:59
I've abstained from drinking for some time now. Wine was ok. I was once more a scotch or brandy drinker.

ACMILAN1983
03-07-2005, 14:46
i prefer beer i dunno why... wine i like with coke.. but its prolly coz in my culture we dont drink so all i have ever tried is very cheap wine i.e. lambrini hehe its not even wine n £3 winee

Lambrini isn't worth drinking, its just nasty.

Kui, how long has it been since you last drank?

Angel_Cic
03-07-2005, 17:07
i'm not of legal drinking age so i couldn't tell ya...but i heard white wine is really good *cough*

:rollani:

Kui
04-07-2005, 04:17
Lambrini isn't worth drinking, its just nasty.

Kui, how long has it been since you last drank?

I'd say a little over 6 years now. Now I just tell stories about me drinking as if I still were doing it. I got tired of the lifestyle and the morning after feeling. I honestly dont miss it at all. Of course I will out of courtesy I will take a sentimental small "sip" if it is served during a toasting time. I would also say that I will also take a small token drink of wine during Communion at Church.
But for drinking at a club or even for social events... no more.

Melbourne_Milan
04-07-2005, 06:17
beer for me thanks fellas. :5drunk:

ACMILAN1983
04-07-2005, 09:55
I'd say a little over 6 years now. Now I just tell stories about me drinking as if I still were doing it. I got tired of the lifestyle and the morning after feeling. I honestly dont miss it at all. Of course I will out of courtesy I will take a sentimental small "sip" if it is served during a toasting time. I would also say that I will also take a small token drink of wine during Communion at Church.
But for drinking at a club or even for social events... no more.

I'm glad to see you have strong will power, well done to you. To be honest, though I still drink, I have cut down A LOT. I used to get drunk, but now I only have a few pints if I'm drinking and never allow myself to get at all drunk, which is actually good because I save money and also feel much better overall ;)