PDA

View Full Version : I am newbie


Bodat
28-06-2005, 00:54
Hi all..
I think most of you doesnt know about me yet...

My name is Michael.
I just new to this forum... :D

If you want to know more about me, just ask and I will gladly to answer to it...

Until then, I am gonna :beach: for now... :5schal:

KhRiS
28-06-2005, 05:42
Are you the same Bodat who is an Idiot? :dontkn:

Susi
28-06-2005, 06:13
Khris :wth:

I thought at least you grow up a little bit and stop your insults against him.
Your excuse everytime "hey I am just kidding, it's funny" - does not work.
That's definately NOT funny at all!

Sputnik Monroe
28-06-2005, 07:38
and i thought bodat hangs around here since the wall of china was still under construction...
:beer:

humanTORCH
28-06-2005, 08:42
Hi all..
I think most of you doesnt know about me yet...

My name is Michael.
I just new to this forum... :D

If you want to know more about me, just ask and I will gladly to answer to it...

Until then, I am gonna :beach: for now... :5schal:

Duh....newbie :d55: :rolleyes:
As i say it again we are no more champion. Change your sig.
You have not been around for the whole of last season :devf:

KhRiS
28-06-2005, 09:32
Khris :wth:

I thought at least you grow up a little bit and stop your insults against him.
Your excuse everytime "hey I am just kidding, it's funny" - does not work.
That's definately NOT funny at all!

Mind Your Own Fu(king Business, Bodat has a mouth for himself.

ACMILAN1983
28-06-2005, 09:36
dunno how times I'll end up saying this, but Welcome back Michael :D

Franco6
28-06-2005, 10:36
welcome to MM Bodat. Sorry but how you can be new when your join date is November 1999??

Susi
28-06-2005, 10:46
@Khris
thats more my business as you ever wish .

Reza
28-06-2005, 10:59
Deceptive thread titles are not allowed :guw:

Welcome :D

Henrik
28-06-2005, 11:51
Welcome back dude :cheers:

KhRiS
28-06-2005, 12:11
@Khris
thats more my business as you ever wish .

thats why men keep running away from you. (PS i'm not interested)

Dr Milano
28-06-2005, 12:23
thats why men keep running away from you. (PS i'm not interested)
aint it just khris

Susi
28-06-2005, 12:34
thats why men keep running away from you. (PS i'm not interested)

Bravo, great post, keep them going :clap:

Somehow I only see one idiot here on MM....and his name is for sure not Michael (Bodat) :)

Dr Milano
28-06-2005, 12:36
Bravo, great post, keep them going :clap:

Somehow I only see one idiot here on MM....and his name is for sure not Michael (Bodat) :)
and then u say u dont understand what i post ????? dont know what that means

Susi
28-06-2005, 12:44
and then u say u dont understand what i post ????? dont know what that means

When all of your posting would being written in such good english, then there would be for sure no missunderstanding anymore :)

Reza
28-06-2005, 12:50
Just posting in this thread again...to ask that nobody uses the forums to insult others, whether it be direct or indirect.
Can PM me, Debs or a mod if you see something and we will look at it and take action whenever necessary.

KhRiS
28-06-2005, 15:22
Just posting in this thread again...to ask that nobody uses the forums to insult others, whether it be direct or indirect.
Can PM me, Debs or a mod if you see something and we will look at it and take action whenever necessary.

I swear Reza, some people should'nt let their crazy bit(hes loose on the forums. :flirt:

Billy_Montreal
28-06-2005, 15:29
Sorry .. call me dense, dumb, etc. (pick your snazzy word) but I don't get the point of this thread.
You are introducing yourself because:
a) You are not the same Bodat who posted here?
b) You have been gone a while and thought it was a cute way to highlight your return (if so sorry..I never knew you were gone..but don't feel bad..I still don't know my neighbors)
c) Inside joke which I don't get?

ACMILAN1983
28-06-2005, 15:33
Sorry .. call me dense, dumb, etc. (pick your snazzy word) but I don't get the point of this thread.
You are introducing yourself because:
a) You are not the same Bodat who posted here?
b) You have been gone a while and thought it was a cute way to highlight your return (if so sorry..I never knew you were gone..but don't feel bad..I still don't know my neighbors)
c) Inside joke which I don't get?

I assume its b ;)

Seriously, you didn't notice he was gone? I joined after he left and I knew he'd gone and just come back lol.

shilpa
28-06-2005, 15:39
Hello BoDat seen u around :)

KhRiS
28-06-2005, 15:42
Sorry .. call me dense, dumb, etc. (pick your snazzy word) but I don't get the point of this thread.
You are introducing yourself because:
a) You are not the same Bodat who posted here?
b) You have been gone a while and thought it was a cute way to highlight your return (if so sorry..I never knew you were gone..but don't feel bad..I still don't know my neighbors)
c) Inside joke which I don't get?

it's D, he's an .......... :lala:

Henrik
28-06-2005, 15:44
Sorry .. call me dense, dumb, etc. (pick your snazzy word) but I don't get the point of this thread.
You are introducing yourself because:
a) You are not the same Bodat who posted here?
b) You have been gone a while and thought it was a cute way to highlight your return (if so sorry..I never knew you were gone..but don't feel bad..I still don't know my neighbors)
c) Inside joke which I don't get?
I'll take what's behind door with the letter B, Bob :nana:

Jim_UK
28-06-2005, 16:01
Uh Billy, Henrik ... you're both moderators and Khris basically just called Susi a b!tch, don't you think you should do something ? Just because he put a smiley f*cking face after it, it makes personal insults ok ? That's twice in this same thread he's done it and after Rezag's quote about no personal insults ... isn't that just rubbing it in ?

I'm not going to stand around and watch a friend of mine be hurt by someone like him who thinks he can say what he wants and get away with it. Learn some god damn respect Khris and maybe learn to use your brain now and again and realise not everything is always as it seems. Too many times you just say what you feel and not get pulled up on it, this time you've gone too far, not everything is a joke so keep your opinions to yourself on this topic.

ACMILAN1983
28-06-2005, 16:16
Khris you're taking this too far now. I was going to keep quiet about the issues here but really you're breaking the "no personal attacks rule" numerous times here. You've insulted both Susi and Michael (in Michael's case I know you're just joking, but still, you should realise when its time to stop) and I do think you'll be treading on thin ground if you continue.

tbh, like Jim, I'm friends with Susi and dislike seeing her getting hurt and insulted for trying to protect one of her closest friends. Hopefully, you will realise that like Jim said, there is more than meets the eye in this topic.

Billy, I replied to your post assuming you were unaware about Michael and him leaving. However, I have been told you were told about the situation and if so, your post is quite disrespectful, but if it is an honest mistake, then please accept my apologies if I sound a little like I'm accusing you of lack of respect.

finally, Michael I'm sorry about your welcoming back being ruined by this. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved and we can continue posting as normal :)

KhRiS
28-06-2005, 16:21
Uh Billy, Henrik ... you're both moderators and Khris basically just called Susi a b!tch, don't you think you should do something ? Just because he put a smiley f*cking face after it, it makes personal insults ok ? That's twice in this same thread he's done it and after Rezag's quote about no personal insults ... isn't that just rubbing it in ?

I'm not going to stand around and watch a friend of mine be hurt by some hyped up little sh!t who thinks he can say what he wants and get away with it. Learn some god damn repect Khris and maybe learn to use your brain now and again and realise not everything is always as it seems. Too many times you just say what you feel and not get pulled up on it, this time you've gone too far, not everything is a joke so keep your opinions to yourself on this topic.

Pls read the entire thread again and take that friendship goggles off before you start posting, she started it, and i did'nt call her a bit(h, but you are implying she is one, it's up to you.
Bodat started this STUPID thread to be funny, that's why he is getting stupid responses, what happens between bodat and myself is none of her business, if Bodat had a problem with what I am posting about him, he can pm me about it, No, he has'nt done it because it goes back and forth, i make fun of him, he makes fun of me, we have an understanding, plus he is an moderator himself.
The moderators know what they are doing and will take action, pls don't teach, it's up to them, not on you.

Xudong
28-06-2005, 20:37
What a mess! :dconf:

It is hard to make any judgment, since it definitely will upset somebody here. But IMHO, the bottom line is: Susi is a sweet lady, and so she doesn't deserve all this, even though she didn't understand your humor. Khris, intended or not, you upset her, so be a man and apologize. Arguing "I didn't call her nothing, maybe you did" or "She started it" doesn't sound too much a man to me. A naughty 8-year boy maybe. ;)

Peace. :heart:

Reza
28-06-2005, 21:09
What a mess! :dconf:


I am closing this thread now. If anybody has a question or comment about this please PM me, thanx :)