PDA

View Full Version : Official AC Milan Part Owned Players Future


Warro Bantan
28-06-2005, 10:44
From acmilan.com

MILAN PART-OWNED PLAYERS FUTURE
6/27/2005
MILAN - Below is what has been decided for the deals of Milan's part-owned players:

Luca Antonini: part-owned by Sampdoria and Milan.
Renewed.
Eder Bau: part-owned by Triestina and Milan.
To Triestina.
Simone Brunelli: part-owned by Inter and Milan.
To Inter.
Luca Ceccarelli: part-owned by Inter and Milan.
To Inter.
Matteo Contini: part-owned by Parma and Milan.
Renewed.
Emanuele D’Anna: part-owned by Piacenza and Milan.
Decided on secret bids.
Massimo De Martin: part-owned by Vicenza and Milan.
To Vicenza.
Matteo Deinite: part-owned by Inter and Milan.
To Inter.
Salvatore Ferraro: part-owned by Milan and Inter.
Renewed.
Pasquale Foggia: part-owned by Empoli and Milan.
To Milan.
Mirko Gasparetto: part-owned by Empoli and Milan.
To Empoli.
Matteo Giordano: part-owned by Inter and Milan.
Renewed.
Kalu Ikechukwu: part-owned by Milan and Sampdoria.
Renewed.
Vitaly Kutuzov: part-owned by Sampdoria and Milan.
Renewed.
Alessandro Livi: part-owned by Milan and Inter.
Renewed.
Roberto Massaro: part-owned by Milan and Parma.
Renewed.
Martino Olivetti: part-owned by Milan and Chievo.
Renewed.
Paolo Sammarco: part-owned by Chievo and Milan.
Renewed.
Giuseppe Ticli: part-owned by Milan and Inter.
Renewed.
Ronny Toma: part-owned by Inter and Milan.
Renewed.
Marco Varaldi: part-owned by Milan and Inter.
Renewed.

Mods: You closed the official thread, so I had to start one...

Reza
28-06-2005, 11:08
Thanx for this, this is something I am sure many are interested in.
About that official thread I closed it because it was for reference. I can merge a copy of this into it but keep this thread open for discussion of part owned players only

Kui
28-06-2005, 11:14
Thanx for this, this is something I am sure many are interested in.
About that official thread I closed it because it was for reference. I can merge a copy of this into it but keep this thread open for discussion of part owned players only


Here here! Cheers my friends. I like the accountability here. :pp20:

Warro Bantan
28-06-2005, 11:20
Now, what do we know about some of these unknowns?...I know Kutuzov, from when we played against him in the qualifying stages of the UCL we won or lost out to Depor in the quarters.

IMO we bought him so that we wouldnt have to play against him in the return leg....:D he was awesome against us, but has seemed to lose his way in the Serie A so far...

As for the others, they are pretty much unknown elements to me...can anyone update me? D´Anna is now ours, after a secret bid...but who knows this dude? Obviously he is good, or else we would not have bidded for him, but how good, and in what position does he play?

So many unanswered questions....so little time...

Xudong
28-06-2005, 20:59
Now, what do we know about some of these unknowns?...I know Kutuzov, from when we played against him in the qualifying stages of the UCL we won or lost out to Depor in the quarters.

IMO we bought him so that we wouldnt have to play against him in the return leg....:D he was awesome against us, but has seemed to lose his way in the Serie A so far...



I remember we got Kutuzov after a UEFA Cup match? (That is a textbook impulse purchase for me) :D
I am not sure myself. But it sure is a pity that he hasn't done much for us.



So many unanswered questions....so little time...

For me..

so little interest.. :w262:

kris
29-06-2005, 01:34
Luca Antonini: part-owned by Sampdoria and Milan.
Renewed.

Midfielder that never breaked trough in serie A, he was highly rated but I doubt we will ever want him.

Eder Bau: part-owned by Triestina and Milan.
To Triestina.

Striker that scored a lot for our youth team. I believe he did well in serie B, but did not proliferate in front of goal.

Luca Ceccarelli: part-owned by Inter and Milan.
To Inter.

Left defender signed by Inter and us from Fiorentina. Have been outloaned and I don't know how well he did.

Matteo Contini: part-owned by Parma and Milan.
Renewed.

Defender that mostly played on the left for Parma this year. Have mixed good solid performances with silly challenges that have costed Parma.

Massimo De Martin: part-owned by Vicenza and Milan.
To Vicenza.

another striker that did good in our youth team.

Salvatore Ferraro: part-owned by Milan and Inter.
Renewed.

A defender fromthe Inter youth team.

Pasquale Foggia: part-owned by Empoli and Milan.
To Milan.

Possibly our most highly rated young striker. Played some games for Empoli in serie A last year and I heard he is a first team regular this year.

Paolo Sammarco: part-owned by Chievo and Milan.
Renewed.

Midfielder from our youth team.

I gave info of the players I know about

mrki
29-06-2005, 09:16
These all players suck.... we neeed some good players so we can work on the transfer market with them. We have kutuzov,boriello,brocchi, it ok but we can do better. Believe me, it can help with transfers a lot!!

Warro Bantan
29-06-2005, 10:02
I remember we got Kutuzov after a UEFA Cup match? (That is a textbook impulse purchase for me) :D
I am not sure myself. But it sure is a pity that he hasn't done much for us.
For me..

so little interest.. :w262:

We got him after a Champion´s League Qualifier...I think we had finished 3rd or 4th the previous season, and thus had to play his team (from one of the former USSR satellite countries if I remember correctly.

Well Xudong, if you have so little intrest, why post here :mex: ? :D

Oh, and thanks Jedi master for the info!! Now I will look for these players, and see if they are worth our time.... :p157:

kris
30-06-2005, 02:09
Kutusov came from BATE Borisov in Belarussia

vickirin
01-07-2005, 10:34
Is Rabito still with us ?