PDA

View Full Version : Women MUST vote


Franco6
06-07-2005, 14:26
I have nothing to do so I came out with this brilliant or stupid poll, call it as you wish.
So do you prefere men with hairy chests or not?? :coffee:

Staci
06-07-2005, 15:17
I said no because generally I don't really care for it....HOWEVER if he is Italian....a little is okay with me ...lol ;)

MATNAT
06-07-2005, 15:27
I said no because generally I don't really care for it....HOWEVER if he is Italian....a little is okay with me ...lol ;)

what about a hairy crack?

Staci
06-07-2005, 15:29
Well that is a BIG ...no a HUGE ...NO on that one Matnat, then again I'm not back there am I ? ....lol

Henrik
06-07-2005, 15:57
Well that is a BIG ...no a HUGE ...NO on that one Matnat, then again I'm not back there am I ? ....lol
One would hope not :neww:

Staci
06-07-2005, 16:02
He asked ....I answered ...lol

KhRiS
06-07-2005, 16:05
i see some men have voted too, LOL, so henrik how do you like your men, Hairy? :devf:

Henrik
06-07-2005, 18:14
I did not vote yet, I am having trouble choosing, real trouble ;)

Staci
06-07-2005, 18:55
Oh Henrik, I can always count on you for a laugh ....lol A well needed laugh today I might add. Speaking of bad days I made need a lawyer...where's Billy ? ;)

pa7uel
06-07-2005, 19:24
i work with a lot of lawyers.....but they might be a little far from were you live

MATNAT
07-07-2005, 04:21
Well that is a BIG ...no a HUGE ...NO on that one Matnat, then again I'm not back there am I ? ....lol

ok then staci i have another question to ask you?!

seeing as you`ve said "then again i`m not back there am i?" i presume u`d be "somewhere" else then....

so what about blokes who "shave private ryan?" (you know what i mean? wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!!)

:neww:

Henrik
07-07-2005, 08:39
Oh Henrik, I can always count on you for a laugh ....lol A well needed laugh today I might add. Speaking of bad days I made need a lawyer...where's Billy ? ;)
I may not be a lawyer, but I'm cheap. How can I help you? ;)

KhRiS
07-07-2005, 08:54
I'm cheap. ;)

yes yes we all know that. :ilol: :ilol: :ilol:

Henrik
07-07-2005, 10:50
KhRiS, given your questionable quoting abilities, are you sure you are not working for TribalFootball ? ;)

KhRiS
07-07-2005, 11:21
KhRiS, given your questionable quoting abilities, are you sure you are not working for TribalFootball ? ;)

I am the Editor in Chief. :nerd:.

Getting back to the Topic, do you like hairy men?

mk18
07-07-2005, 12:21
henrik just voted ...

yes 1
no 3























:guw:

Henrik
07-07-2005, 12:38
I am the Editor in Chief. :nerd:.

Getting back to the Topic, do you like hairy men?
Hairy where? :gun:

KhRiS
07-07-2005, 12:46
Hairy where? :gun:

it depends, to one his own fetish.
eg. you love hair on a man's crack, i don't. :funpc:

Dr Milano
07-07-2005, 12:53
hey this thread ll be useful when im older im only 13 know i do not have hairy chest and i wish i never do .

Henrik
07-07-2005, 12:59
Attached image proves that I have not voted.
So what did you vote KhRiS?

KhRiS
07-07-2005, 15:08
Attached image proves that I have not voted.
So what did you vote KhRiS?
Just Like You Bro, Sitting on the Fence and watching. :wow:

Staci
07-07-2005, 18:33
ok then staci i have another question to ask you?!

seeing as you`ve said "then again i`m not back there am i?" i presume u`d be "somewhere" else then....

so what about blokes who "shave private ryan?" (you know what i mean? wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!!)

:neww:

Without gettng into too much detail of my personal preferences, as I am the "shy" type ....lol :55angel:
I have to say that those who do are very smart, very adventurous men... that's all I'm going to say.
Any more questions like this though Matnat and you will have to move it to the Miss Staci thread ...;)

sehnsucht79
08-07-2005, 06:03
I voted for no. I dont mind a bit of hair but I am not really fond of those, ah, really hairy and overly curly ... chest hair. Huh.

KhRiS
08-07-2005, 15:10
is this hairy enough?

Henrik
08-07-2005, 15:20
is this hairy enough?
At least he shaves his head.... :str:

sehnsucht79
09-07-2005, 08:09
for the love of god, that nearly made me puke (god forgive me)

Debs
09-07-2005, 13:37
I am the Editor in Chief. :nerd:.

Getting back to the Topic, do you like hairy men?We kind of needed a couple other choices. I mean there's hairy and then there's HAIRY! I don't mind just a bit of chest hair, but what really grosses me out is those guys who look like gorillas with hair on their backs and it's sprouting out of their shirt collar!! :5milan:

shilpa
10-07-2005, 12:37
arghh over hairy is a turn off especially if if the man is proud of it and wants u to play :o