PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Singapore !


Ross Oneri
11-07-2005, 15:15
Hi guys

Anyone from Singapore ?

:3band: :3band: :3band:

ACMILAN1983
11-07-2005, 15:18
Welcome ross. :)

I'm quite sure quite a few posters are from Singapore here

KhRiS
11-07-2005, 15:21
Mr.Onero :hah2: Welcome to MM, there are singaporeans here, given below is the link to the thread.

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12383

Ross Oneri
11-07-2005, 15:40
Thanks guys !

Hope Milan gets Gila this coming season ! :rone:

Reza
11-07-2005, 21:24
Welcome to MM Ross Oneri

Henrik
11-07-2005, 21:35
Welcome onboard buddy :)

Bodat
12-07-2005, 03:15
Welcome to Milanmania... :)

humanTORCH
12-07-2005, 08:44
welcome mate...Anyway I m a Singaporean and feel free to visit the singaporean thread. :cool:

Dr Milano
12-07-2005, 14:20
welcome to mm dude enjoy yer stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by the way r u a milan fan

Ross Oneri
12-07-2005, 17:03
Yes, good doctor, :5roma: am a Milan fan ! Why would I hang out here if otherwise !

Dr Milano
13-07-2005, 12:57
Yes, good doctor, :5roma: am a Milan fan ! Why would I hang out here if otherwise !
hey patient dont get cheeky ill give u an injection or poison u so u support INTER

Ross Oneri
13-07-2005, 13:31
Haha very funny my kiddy friend, not so easily scared as I am an army reservist :devf: Actually, you should be calling me uncle ross :delol:

adelina
13-07-2005, 14:40
welcome to mm have fun

Dil dil
21-07-2005, 01:47
welcome to this forum and enjoy your stay

people in this forum are very friendly and I'm sure you are going to

love them like me

Dr Milano
21-07-2005, 08:54
Haha very funny my kiddy friend, not so easily scared as I am an army reservist :devf: Actually, you should be calling me uncle ross :delol:
hahahahaha lol :510: :510: u joined quite a time ago u havent really posted until recently. :sagrin:

Ross Oneri
22-07-2005, 08:48
A toast to Milan, guys ! :cheers:

Jim_UK
23-07-2005, 16:19
Welcome Major Ross Oneri, member of the royal milan army reserve battalion :D

Enjoy your stay here.

MilanPerSempre
23-07-2005, 19:37
Welcome to milanmania! ;)

Marco_Van_Baste
30-07-2005, 08:23
heya all !
Proud Milan fan here from Singapore

Only one thing I'm cheesed about is how Milan had such a good player like Vikash Dhorasoo and hardly ever played him ! Its a pity, as he could have worked wonders and spiced up Milan's midfield.

Cheers !

Ross Oneri
31-07-2005, 00:23
Welcome to MM, brudder ! :)