View Full Version : This is sooo boring!
You know the whole transfer season is such a bore and all the postings there are giving me headaches. Can someone ease this for me and help me out by reminding me when they will play in the US???? I think knowing when the friendlies will start will give me something to look forward to. I wanna see some games already. Many thanks!
FORZA MILAN!
You know the whole transfer season is such a bore and all the postings there are giving me headaches. Can someone ease this for me and help me out by reminding me when they will play in the US???? I think knowing when the friendlies will start will give me something to look forward to. I wanna see some games already. Many thanks!
FORZA MILAN!
Just to cheer you up.
Filipéz 182
18-07-2005, 11:31
nice picture :D you made me happy :D
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.