PDA

View Full Version : Official: Gilardino To Milan!


Smoje
18-07-2005, 14:19
Ufficiale, Gilardino al Milan
L'attaccante: "Finalmente sono dei rossoneri"

MILANO - E' ufficiale: Alberto Gilardino è del Milan. Lo ha annunciato lo stesso attaccante uscendo dalla sede dei rossoneri: "FInalmente sono del Milan" ha dichiarato.

Arjun
18-07-2005, 14:20
where? where? how did you know? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoje
18-07-2005, 14:22
Official REPORT FROM GAZZETTA!!!:

http://www.gazzetta.it/gazzetta/news/htmlnews/dettaglio/news_54140.html

Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 14:24
THANK THANK THANK YOU!!!!

May 25th is a but a distant memory now. ROSSONERO SIAMO NOI!!!!!!!!!

FOR ALL THAT KEPT THE FAITH THANK YOU!!!!!!!

CuoreRossoNero
18-07-2005, 14:26
This is great. I couldnt be happier. I guess we'll be seeing Vieri and Gilardino playing in the U.S. It will be great to see our 2 new acquisitions playing together.

Lancelot
18-07-2005, 14:26
YES

Milan for ever, thnx Silviooooooooooooooooooooooo

Graeme C
18-07-2005, 14:26
haha u beat me to it, i have been watching Sports.it and Gazzetta all day!!


We just need acmilan.com to say it

Smoje
18-07-2005, 14:26
ACMILAN.COM:

ALBERTO GILARDINO E' DEL MILAN!
18/07/2005
MILANO - Ufficiale! Alberto Gilardino al Milan! Il giocatore, ancora prima dell'annuncio, si è collegato in diretta con Milan Channel: 'Sono molto contento, è stata una trattativa lunga che fortunatamente si è risolta per il meglio. Di questa squadra mi affascina tutto: la società, la storia, i grandi giocatori che ne fanno parte'.

Arjun
18-07-2005, 14:27
WWW.ACMILAN.COM JUST ANNOUNCED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henrik
18-07-2005, 14:27
Thank godness :r7:

Welcome to the best club in the world Gilardino! :3band:

ginoformaggino
18-07-2005, 14:28
w o w ! :whie:



:heart: MILAN :heart: :sagrin:

Filipéz 182
18-07-2005, 14:33
finally!!! welcome alberto!!!!

Mehdi
18-07-2005, 14:34
It's on the official website but only in Italian at the moment, I've been checking the English one all day! Great news, we have the new Gerd Muller.

Lancelot
18-07-2005, 14:36
Please a translation to English from the Italian page ?:)

aceventura
18-07-2005, 14:39
Great news and finally we got what we waited for all summer. We got the best attack ever and lets hope our strikers will be healthy so evryone of tham will have a contrabution to our season.
Welcome Gila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

I'm very happy, it was a long negotiation that fortunately ended in the best way. Everything of this team fascinates me: the club, the history, the top players who are part of it. Why did I choose Milan? Because they are the strongest club in Europe and for me it is a great honour to wear these colours.'

Warro Bantan
18-07-2005, 14:41
From acmilan.com:GILARDINO JOINS MILAN!!
7/18/2005
MILAN - It is finally official: Alberto Gilardino has signed a contract with Milan. The striker announced the deal himself in a phone link-up during the 'Studio Milan' talkshow on Milan Channel: ’I'm very happy, it was a long negotiation that fortunately ended in the best way. Everything of this team fascinates me: the club, the history, the top players who are part of it. Why did I choose Milan? Because they are the strongest club in Europe and for me it is a great honour to wear these colours.'

Lancelot
18-07-2005, 14:41
Translated by Systran (maybe have any errors:P)

Now that the Gila is official, an other thing is official also. The next season will not be to towing of the disappointment of Istanbul. It will be an other thing, with new stimuli, absolutely new energies and forces. With the enthusiasm that serpeggia contagious between the tifosi for the arrival of Alberto Gilardino in rossonera mesh, the Milan leaves again.

We are to the psychological carried out one, the positive sudden turn. As it was happened three years ago, in the euphoria from announcement, for Sandro Nesta.
Just in that summer a three years was begun that has given to plentiful fruits and important: Manchester and the goblet Italy, Montecarlo, tricolour and Italian Supercoppa.
From today of it it begins an other that all the milanisti would sign end of hour for living equally victoriously. The rossonero atmosphere is mature, from the leaders in down, scalda and mobilita when it has the precise feeling that with that player and that arrival chooses an able champion to cover for ten years a nevralgico role. Therefore a young, fresh champion, of talent and perspective. As he was, he has been and it will be Nesta to the center of the defense, like Gilardino to the center of the attack.

To the beginning the operation appeared complex and problematic. Then it loads with the tifosi, dragging like always. Then the force that has been transmitted between they the leaders and to the end the lucidità in order to conclude. Garden! Now urlo it is legitimate. Bobo and the Gila, one-two from finisseur of the negotiations of market. The first one to parameter zero and with a baggage loaded with stimuli, the second to human costs and not, with all the respect, lunar like from before demanded economic official of the leadership gialloblu.

Yes Milan, now, after the many examinations of conscience post-Istanbul, you can just makes you compliments.


:) (fixed)

Gio-mania
18-07-2005, 14:43
GILA GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEVA GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOBO GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERPIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2005/06 here we come!!!!

shoryuken
18-07-2005, 14:45
GILA GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEVA GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOBO GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERPIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2005/06 here we come!!!!

:clap: :clap:

Christopher
18-07-2005, 14:50
great now get a starting midfielder too

Gipson
18-07-2005, 14:58
Finally...Welcome Gila :5ok:
Gilardino: Everything of this team fascinates me: the club, the history, the top players who are part of it. Why did I choose Milan? Because they are the strongest club in Europe and for me it is a great honour to wear these colours :respect:

vickirin
18-07-2005, 14:59
Great these are our sources MR KUI and this is our optimism Gillardino is OURS!!!!!

ACMILAN1983
18-07-2005, 15:00
wow, errm....some people are getting way too excited about this transfer here.

Anyway, glad this debacle has ended in a good way and I welcome Gila to Milan :)

How much was the final cost? (Doubt it would be announced already tbh)

devoted_dm
18-07-2005, 15:00
This reminds me of the summer of three years ago, when we won the Champions League in the following season. First we sign an old big-name has-been (Rivaldo/Vieri) and then we sign a superstar (Nesta/Gilardino).

Maybe this could be exactly what we need for another great season?

Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 15:01
We shouldn't be hard on people that did not believe. It was a hairy negotiation.

I was optimistic since day 1 and warro and zlatanov were optimistic since day 0 :D...

We should all enjoy this signing!

10
18-07-2005, 15:05
I'm just glad the "waiting" thread broke the 100 pages barrier! :D ;)

Gipson
18-07-2005, 15:07
How much was the final cost? (Doubt it would be announced already tbh)
I read that it was 24m!?

Christopher
18-07-2005, 15:08
like I said give me a midfielder

Maltese Charlie
18-07-2005, 15:10
I'll like the way how Galliani do business.

From the asking price of 35mlns he offered 24mlns and with 24mlns he sealed the deal, and when there was a need to be strict and to bluff, he passed with flying colours.

Thanks Galliani!!! Great Job!!

zlatanov
18-07-2005, 15:11
How much was the final cost? (Doubt it would be announced already tbh)
tgcom.it reports it to be 24 mil euros and even if this isn't the exact figure I doubt it will be far from the truth. 24 mil was also the latest reported offer from Milan and Parma seem to be keen on it and only that supervision board prevented the deal from being sealed even earlier.
Given that Parma's asking price for Gila started from 50 mil and that our first offer was around 20 mil, I think Galliani proved himself yet again.

Gio-mania
18-07-2005, 15:11
This reminds me of the summer of three years ago, when we won the Champions League in the following season. First we sign an old big-name has-been (Rivaldo/Vieri) and then we sign a superstar (Nesta/Gilardino).

Maybe this could be exactly what we need for another great season?


interesting....
it would be great-
yet i'd be gladder if BoboGol had a good season!

Maltese Charlie
18-07-2005, 15:14
wow, errm....some people are getting way too excited about this transfer here.

Anyway, glad this debacle has ended in a good way and I welcome Gila to Milan :)

How much was the final cost? (Doubt it would be announced already tbh)


On tgcom its 24mls euros.

ACMILAN1983
18-07-2005, 15:18
thanks to those who answered the question about the price.

I read 24million too on uefa.com, but I guess its probably best to wait to hear it officially anounced by the clubs

Maltese Charlie
18-07-2005, 15:21
thanks to those who answered the question about the price.

I read 24million too on uefa.com, but I guess its probably best to wait to hear it officially anounced by the clubs

It is more clear on this report from Datasport.


Milan: Galliani "Per Gilardino bisogna ringraziare Berlusconi"
Lun 18 Lug, 9:53 PM

Adriano Galliani ha un ringraziamento da fare per l`arrivo di Alberto Gilardino al Milan: "E` per Silvio Berlusconi, che ha fatto un grande sforzo economico per i tifosi - ha detto l`amministratore delegato rossonero a Milan Channel - E` lui che i tifosi devono ringraziare. Il Parma ha detto di sì alle nostre offerte (24 milioni di euro), ha capito che saremmo andati su un altro obiettivo. Il giocatore è stato bravissimo perchè ha dimostrato di essere attaccato alla maglia rossonera, rinunciando ad altri soldi. E` tutto firmato, domattina il giocatore farà le visite mediche, poi si aggregherà alla squadra. Credo che sia un grande colpo - ha proseguito Galliani - La Juventus ha un grande centrocampo, noi un grande attacco. Sono sempre stato assolutamente certo che sarebbe venuto qui. Quando abbiamo ceduto Tomasson non avevamo ancora la certezza che Gilardino sarebbe arrivato: ho corso qualche rischio" .

mrki
18-07-2005, 15:22
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! YEEESSSS!!! Finnaly.........i just looked !! wanted to wait untill midnight but its ok this way!!!
Gila is ours and.........

-----------kaka----------
-----sheva---gila.............

be afraid, be very afraid.....!!!! Thanx silvio!!!

Campari
18-07-2005, 15:25
Sheva, Bobo, Pippo and Gila - Great!

jani
18-07-2005, 15:26
super, just super

Welcome To Milan, Alberto

Roy
18-07-2005, 15:30
I just got home and checked the official website
YESSSSSS!!
In the name of all the pessimists i want to thank the optimists for keeping the hope alive ..:D
Thanks everyone, and Alberto: welcome to our family

AlMutairi
18-07-2005, 15:31
he will wear number 10 !!!!

shevagol_7
18-07-2005, 15:37
WELCOME TO MILAN GILA! Finally the transfer saga ends. We can look ahead to great things next season.

Big ups to Galliani, Berlusconi, and Braida for getting this deal done, the way we wanted.

Our attacking trio looks unstoppable!

Sheva---Gilardino
------Kaka-----

:3band:

Jim_UK
18-07-2005, 15:47
Fantastic news, lets hope this is the end of one of the longest most drawn out transfers in history ! :D

Welcome Gilardino, enjoy your stay with us :star:

On a side note, has anyone else read about the bust up between Shevchenko and Ancelotti ? It's on Calciomercato right now, i'm not sure if it's about the trip to America or something more than that.

ginoformaggino
18-07-2005, 15:54
Sky got the images
they are tryng to read the labial!

tbouks02
18-07-2005, 15:57
he will wear number 10 !!!!
I'd imagine he'd wear number 11 since that was his number at Parma and Rui Costa currently wears the number 10 for Milan.

Chris
18-07-2005, 16:08
Great news :)

Welcome to Milan, Alberto! :D


Kutgw Galliani and Co. (i.e. bring us Ballack :D)

Warro Bantan
18-07-2005, 16:18
Please check out the photo"chop" of Gila´s head on Sheva´s body at:
http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=74475&idSez=16
:haha:

Welcome to Milan Alberto!

zlatanov
18-07-2005, 16:26
Fantastic news, lets hope this is the end of one of the longest most drawn out transfers in history ! :D

Welcome Gilardino, enjoy your stay with us :star:

On a side note, has anyone else read about the bust up between Shevchenko and Ancelotti ? It's on Calciomercato right now, i'm not sure if it's about the trip to America or something more than that.
When his cheekbone was fractured, the doctors put a titanium plate in there to literary keep his face together. Now this plate was successfully removed several days ago and as a result of this minor intervention, Sheva would have to be kept aside for another 2 weeks or so, which means no American friendlies and no TIM Trophy for him.
He seems to be anxious to get back in the squad and this delay must be frustrating for him. This looks to be all, nothing too serious.

dossantos22
18-07-2005, 16:32
welcome to us ALBERTO GILARDINO
WELCOME
YOU WILL BE GREAT
Thank you Galliani

Filipéz 182
18-07-2005, 16:36
and now a midfielder (ballack-diarra) and we are ready! oh and a sub for cafu :D (mesto-cicinho-miguel)

I.M.O.
18-07-2005, 16:52
i just saw it
Galliani simply the best!!!

KhRiS
18-07-2005, 16:56
Finally Gila makes it to Milan.

Nadir
18-07-2005, 17:17
now kui looks silly ;) just kidding. welcome to the greatest club in the world gila!

K77SH C
18-07-2005, 17:17
Im the only one whos not totally convinced about Gilardino, but only because Iv seen very little of him. I hope he the striker we have been searching for since Weah left :5ok:

hitmannq8
18-07-2005, 17:23
Gilardino will be sold tomorrow to Juve they will steal him from us...


haha just joking.. trying to tease Hasan Rossonero :P

Congratulations.. i was out all day, and connected online on GPRS.. i read the news from tgcom.it and just started shouting in the car.. my dad was driving and he thought i was getting a heart attack seriously lol :P he wanted to beat me up after he found out the reason :P then my bro shutme up and said¨"so what? we got vieira last week and i didnt give any **** cuz we´re winning everything next year anyway"

Anyway, im quite sure our transfer market is closed.. I hope we get an alternative to Cafu.. For sure it will not be Cicinho, 100%.. because if we were to get him, it would be in January..

I also hope we try our best with Ballack

pirlo2004
18-07-2005, 17:26
At last good news, come on boy do it for Milan make us proud....
Time to go out and all buy Gilardino shirts...
Does any1 know his shirt number yet????

hitmannq8
18-07-2005, 17:39
Someone said that he will be taking Rui´s #10, but that would be just so RUDE..

He always has played with a number 11, and the #11 isnt used, he should be taking it!

K77SH C
18-07-2005, 17:42
Milan wont do that to Rui, if they were ever going to they would have given it to Kaka. I think he will be made number 11.

Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 18:02
Gilardino will be sold tomorrow to Juve they will steal him from us...


haha just joking.. trying to tease Hasan Rossonero :P

Congratulations.. i was out all day, and connected online on GPRS.. i read the news from tgcom.it and just started shouting in the car.. my dad was driving and he thought i was getting a heart attack seriously lol :P he wanted to beat me up after he found out the reason :P then my bro shutme up and said¨"so what? we got vieira last week and i didnt give any **** cuz we´re winning everything next year anyway"

Anyway, im quite sure our transfer market is closed.. I hope we get an alternative to Cafu.. For sure it will not be Cicinho, 100%.. because if we were to get him, it would be in January..

I also hope we try our best with Ballack

Hey bro is this not the greatest day...i did a cartwheel in the office :D

Southernsun
18-07-2005, 18:16
nice, now lets kick some @ss!

KhRiS
18-07-2005, 18:21
Gilardino’s Arrival Ends Summer of Discontent


“All I want is for Gilardino to do what he's done for the last few years - to confirm the great forward that he is,” utters bald-headed Milan VP Adriano Galliani. Without question the news of Gilardino’s arrival is the most satisfying sound Milan fans have heard since Spanish referee Manuel Enrique Gonzalez blew his whistle to signify half-time in the Champions League final in Istanbul on May 25th last.

It’s been a long while in coming, however, for Milan supporters across the globe, it’s been well worth the wait. The arrival of the Italian international striker, for a transfer fee reported to be in the region of €24million (£17m), is certain to be greeted with a collective nod of approval from the Rossoneri tifosi - still smarting from their side’s embarrassing second-half capitulation against Liverpool in the aforementioned Champions League final – and will go a long way towards satisfying the calls for a world class signing to improve a team which spectacularly fell at the last hurdle, both at home and in Europe, last term.

Gilardino, who has scored 23 goals in each of the last two Serie ‘A’ campaigns, is now expected to complete a medical at Milanello tomorrow before flying out with his new team-mates as they embark on their pre-season summer tour of the United States.

The five times capped Azzuri international joins Czech Republic defender-cum-midfielder Marek Jankulovski, Dutch midfielder Johann Vogel and former Internazionale favourite Christian Vieri as Milan’s major, nay main new signings, but it will be the arrival of Gilardino that will be capture the fan’s imagination most.

Born on the 5th of July 1982 in Biella (45 miles outside of Turin), Gilardino grew up a Juventus supporter, and even up to last week certain sections of the Italian press were speculating that he would join the club he supported as a child after a last gasp intervention by Juventus GM Luciano Moggi. But It’s been no secret that Milan was the first preference of Gilardino (as recently as last weekend informing journalists that it was either a move to Milan or to remain with Parma until he was a free agent in 2007) and vice-versa, however, an exhaustive bout of executive haggling over the last month or so left some fans wondering whether or not the player would eventually end up at the San Siro, and if so, the possibility that it could have been in a Nerazzuri shirt instead.

Gilardino made his Serie ‘A’ debut for Piacenza on the 6th January 2000 - fittingly against his new employers, Milan – and went on to score 3 goals in 17 league games for the club before moving on to Verona in September of 2001.The subsequent 2 seasons saw a gradually progressing Gilardino score a further 5 goals in 39 league appearances before joining Parma in the summer of 2002.

In the end, it was the six-times Champions of Europe who won the most coveted signature of the close season, and the club can now boast one of the most fearsome front pairings in world football - namely Alberto Gilardino and reigning European Footballer of the Year, Andriy Shevchenko. Waiting in the wings will be the aforementioned Vieri and Filippo Inzaghi while Danish international Jon-Dahl Tomasson, who was sold to German side Stuttgart over the weekend, bids farewell to the San Siro.

Written by John Cagney

almilan
18-07-2005, 19:10
finally! im delighted as i think we all are

shevchenko4u
18-07-2005, 19:29
I believe that all Milan fans should put their hands together and clap proudly for Galliani and Bersluconi. They have done it again. Galliani is the master of transfers not Moggi. Galliani is the one that brought us, Gilardino, Nesta, Rui Costa, Shevchenko, Pippo, Vieri, Pirlo, Seedorf, Stam, nearly our entire side in the past few seasons.
..
I clap my hands loudly as Galliani and Bersluconi always get their man without breaking Milan's fortune.

mk18
18-07-2005, 20:33
how can we clap when our hands are together?? ... just kidding



what can i say??? ... besides the fact that this has been the longest transfer saga i witnissed, it was also the most exhausting one... i just thank god it ended so well... both for us and for parma and mainly for gila... galliani is definatly the best transfer guru out there... id like to see moggi get the most coveted player in the world at the price he wants. 7amdillah!


forza milan!!! forza gilardino!!! forza galliani!!! ... forza everything and anyone....!!! im just sooo happy!!!

Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 20:52
Hey guys i have written a special on Gilardino on my site...let me know what you guys think:

www.totalsoccer.ca

:djn:

Xudong
18-07-2005, 20:59
Hey guys i have written a special on Gilardino on my site...let me know what you guys think:

www.totalsoccer.ca

:djn:

GORGEOUS.. :clap: :clap:

mrki
18-07-2005, 21:24
Well im so happy that this gila-saga is over, and im sooo tired as it is 4.18 am in croatia and im still celebrating in here with some friends... Welcome gila and your first task is to...score against juve-twice!!! haha!! Bravo galliani and thanx silvio. Now lets net oddo and we can close in the transfer season.

Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 21:35
GORGEOUS.. :clap: :clap:
thanks bro.

mk18
18-07-2005, 21:36
oddo and ballack

Arjun
18-07-2005, 21:54
Hey guys i have written a special on Gilardino on my site...let me know what you guys think:

www.totalsoccer.ca

:djn:


Nice one Hasan...I didn't realize you write. Do you write only about Milan or other clubs? Are you looking to write for a bigger website? Let me know....maybe I can help. E-mail me: [email protected]

Ciao!

Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 21:58
Nice one Hasan...I didn't realize you write. Do you write only about Milan or other clubs? Are you looking to write for a bigger website? Let me know....maybe I can help. E-mail me: [email protected]

Ciao!

hey bro...i have had my site for near 2 years. I have written essays, pieces etc. (check out the voices section)

I write about the three leagues in my site and the international tournament on hand.

I have a degree in comp sci and am almost done my english lit one, so I decided to bring these two disparate skills together. :D

I would love to write for a bigger site so I can get some more recognition...I will drop you a line when the euphoria subsides.

Cheers man :1five:

Milan3869
18-07-2005, 22:06
oddo and ballack
no no no!!! they both suck....lets be happy that gilardino finally became a rossonerri

Nadir
18-07-2005, 22:45
the potential to be the strongest forward line up exists - if none of them get injured. :) hopefully all will go well and we'll devastate the planet with this lineup!

to be honest, the best signing for me this year was Marek. I loved this guy and was aching for him to be a Milan player and now he is ;)

vickirin
18-07-2005, 23:16
oddo and ballack
mmm i think we got more than enough to be happy i think that if we buy them there will be people saying let's get ronaldinho to become the best team in the world and so on and on

mk18
19-07-2005, 00:34
mmm i think we got more than enough to be happy i think that if we buy them there will be people saying let's get ronaldinho to become the best team in the world and so on and on

yeah i know what u mean... but they are chances u cannot miss... id be very unhappy if we let ballack go just like that same for oddo because both seem to have a low price tag concerning their abilities.

nadir, i agree marek is probably the most important signing along with gila this summer... hopefully his injury wont haunt him, hes an excellent player

freddydaddy7
19-07-2005, 00:39
Hi guys
Well done at last its all over we got Gilardino down to San Siro its been along cue and so tiring trying to find out did we get him what has happened where has the Negotiation lead to the judge comes in and says we looking for higher bidder and it just gets worse like Gila said( now the judge has his say that’s what we were waiting for :P lol)
So at last Gila , Sheva Kaka now that’s dream come true to every Milan fan its like we won the CL and that’s something toke our mind away from now its just they have to get focused and win back what we lost this year.
Like Costacurta Said in the Milan site when we come so close its failure to Milan coz every Milan fan expect a to win and lift trophies that’s what Milan is all about.
So next year will be something to see and something follow

Vinesh
19-07-2005, 00:39
gr8 news guys i waited all day yesterday + this morning

GOOO Milan!!!!!!!!!

freddydaddy7
19-07-2005, 00:41
Lets not forget to thank Galliani, Barida and Our Don Berlusconi the one that made this really happen what ever they say he is what Milan is to day he made Milan look this way since 87 and he has made a statement I want a winning champion winning in style.
And that’s what he is gone get.
Let us enjoy this for while and get back to earth and face the rest and see how could we really are

Sheva7_Evo
19-07-2005, 01:08
anyone know where i could get Gila compilations of his last cpl seasons?

MIRZA
19-07-2005, 01:35
Finally he is our!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!
I'v been waitting for this day since last year, and now I can say to my Juventino friend GILA IS OUR!!!!

freddydaddy7
19-07-2005, 02:24
http://www.footballclips.net/alberto_gilardino
one of guys had this its pretty cool try it

DeMeTrIo
19-07-2005, 02:29
We have the strongest strike force now!
and of the 4, 3 are italian international!

Hesham
19-07-2005, 03:37
Yes finally we have done it . Our primary transfer coup for this summer is finally sealed and what an aquisition it is . I am very thankful for Adriano Gallianni for bringing him to the rossoneri as he promised and succeded . He rarely before fell short of bringing our major transfer targets . Our strike force now is the strongest in the world and there are no excuses for Carlo next season for not winning the Scudetto . I am relishing the prospect of Sheva/Gila attacking partnership . Hopefully it would turn out to be one of the best ever . Gilardino is a perfect striker and his scoring rate was amazing while playing for a team that fought against relegation . I expect Gila to be one of our best signings ever .

Kui
19-07-2005, 04:21
We shouldn't be hard on people that did not believe. It was a hairy negotiation.

I was optimistic since day 1 and warro and zlatanov were optimistic since day 0 :D...

We should all enjoy this signing!

Whether one is an optimist or a pessimist is hardly the point I was trying to make. I have by jest been called "silly" by someone. I guess I failed to convey what I was trying to get through to you all.

I will try again. First of all I am also elated at this acquisition. What bothered me irritably was the attitude shown here. It was all knee jerk reaction to questionable sources saying "he's coming" or "no he's not" even to those who say they were optimists. And I have seen the pendulum of moods change from overzealous excitement to absolute disdain and depression all dependent on such stupid rumours and disputed information. For one thing, disinformation from media sources is irritating enough! The worse is when people act in foolish ways because of such disinformation, adding to more confusion and kindling to the disinformation wildfire. I could care less one way or the other if we got him or if we failed. My reaction and attitude is to wait for the official notice. Nothing more. Not rumours or heresay or gossip. If what I believe in is silly, than I'm glad to be this silly person. Hopefully and finally you guys can understand what I've been for weeks now been trying to say.

Peachtot
19-07-2005, 05:21
We have the strongest strike force now!
and of the 4, 3 are italian international!
yeah..and 2 of 3 are in the edge of their career

Sheva7_Evo
19-07-2005, 05:27
http://www.footballclips.net/alberto_gilardino
one of guys had this its pretty cool try it

cheers mate

gila reminds me of a certain marco van basten with those overheard kicks!

does anyone have a good source for pictures of the latest signgings, training sessions, functions and whatever they have in acmilan.com.

Darko K
19-07-2005, 05:47
YEAHHH!!! It just couldn't be better!! I wouldn't change Sheva/Gila pair for any other... It's just perfect! Thanks GILA for coming and that you followed your heart not money (chelsea...) We're the right choise for you & you're the best choise for us! Now let's get back to winning ways! :p283: :) FORZA MILAN

Hasan Rossonero
19-07-2005, 06:09
Whether one is an optimist or a pessimist is hardly the point I was trying to make. I have by jest been called "silly" by someone. I guess I failed to convey what I was trying to get through to you all.

I will try again. First of all I am also elated at this acquisition. What bothered me irritably was the attitude shown here. It was all knee jerk reaction to questionable sources saying "he's coming" or "no he's not" even to those who say they were optimists. And I have seen the pendulum of moods change from overzealous excitement to absolute disdain and depression all dependent on such stupid rumours and disputed information. For one thing, disinformation from media sources is irritating enough! The worse is when people act in foolish ways because of such disinformation, adding to more confusion and kindling to the disinformation wildfire. I could care less one way or the other if we got him or if we failed. My reaction and attitude is to wait for the official notice. Nothing more. Not rumours or heresay or gossip. If what I believe in is silly, than I'm glad to be this silly person. Hopefully and finally you guys can understand what I've been for weeks now been trying to say.

ok...i agree people became a function of the tabloids at one stage :D

But are you not excited!?!! Woo hoo....anyway check out the special i have on my site: www.totalsoccer.ca


This is great, first I could not sleep because I would check Gila news every morning, now I cannot sleep because I am too excited to. :djn:

cheers my friend !

Hasan Rossonero
19-07-2005, 06:15
Whether one is an optimist or a pessimist is hardly the point I was trying to make. I have by jest been called "silly" by someone. I guess I failed to convey what I was trying to get through to you all.

I will try again. First of all I am also elated at this acquisition. What bothered me irritably was the attitude shown here. It was all knee jerk reaction to questionable sources saying "he's coming" or "no he's not" even to those who say they were optimists. And I have seen the pendulum of moods change from overzealous excitement to absolute disdain and depression all dependent on such stupid rumours and disputed information. For one thing, disinformation from media sources is irritating enough! The worse is when people act in foolish ways because of such disinformation, adding to more confusion and kindling to the disinformation wildfire. I could care less one way or the other if we got him or if we failed. My reaction and attitude is to wait for the official notice. Nothing more. Not rumours or heresay or gossip. If what I believe in is silly, than I'm glad to be this silly person. Hopefully and finally you guys can understand what I've been for weeks now been trying to say.

ok...i agree people became a function of the tabloids at one stage :D

But are you not excited!?!! Woo hoo....anyway check out the special i have on my site: www.totalsoccer.ca


This is great, first I could not sleep because I would check Gila news every morning, now I cannot sleep because I am too excited to. :djn:

cheers my friend !

Kui
19-07-2005, 06:47
With finally a credible and official statement... yes I am happy and excited with the acquisition. My reservation was the original asking price that was out there in the market.
I as a cautious person would like to see some return soon on this investment. You know like a couple scudetti and a couple more CL trophies. Then we can judge rightly as this being a goo buy.

Hitman
19-07-2005, 06:57
Good to have Gilardino on board - we have an exiting attack for the coming season. Let's hope he will not be another Comandini (although I doubt it...)..!!
Now we must focus in getting in another defender as alternative to Cafu.

Hasan Rossonero
19-07-2005, 07:09
Gilardino will wear 11...it is official (gazzetta)

devoted_dm
19-07-2005, 07:10
Good to have Gilardino on board - we have an exiting attack for the coming season. Let's hope he will not be another Comandini (although I doubt it...)..!!
Now we must focus in getting in another defender as alternative to Cafu.


I thought Jankulovski was an alternative to Cafu? Can't he play on both the right and left side of the pitch?

Rando
19-07-2005, 07:40
dont get too excited.. the success of sheva-gilardino or vieri depends on our midfielders who supply the ball to the strikers! so ancelotti please dont mess this up again by your defensive attitude!

Hitman
19-07-2005, 07:47
Jankulovski is left sided player only... so he will not be an alternative to Cafu. We can use Simic, Stam and Costacurta on the right also, but I think they are central defenders, and not backs. Again Oddo would be a nice alternative, but it seems the thing with him is just a rumour. He would like to join us, but we will not have him. That is what Lazio's president said anyway.

Regarding Rando's comments that Carlo is defensive - I totally have to disagree. He is not at all defensive. Have you see our team play recently? The only reason why we lost the Champions League final was that we were NOT defensive...

Warro Bantan
19-07-2005, 08:22
Hey guys i have written a special on Gilardino on my site...let me know what you guys think:

www.totalsoccer.ca

:djn:

Splendid Hasan...simply splendid..!

Hasan Rossonero
19-07-2005, 09:03
Splendid Hasan...simply splendid..!
thanks bro...

hey btw i did not mean to leave you out when i was naming the people who believed in the transfer . I know you did since day 1...:D

The morning after the transfer is even sweeter.

ARIO
19-07-2005, 09:10
Welcome Gila...!!!

That is all i can say... :)

mk18
19-07-2005, 09:20
thanks bro...

hey btw i did not mean to leave you out when i was naming the people who believed in the transfer . I know you did since day 1...:D

The morning after the transfer is even sweeter.

yeah ur right... i have all the energy in you...


how about giving us 10 more cartwheels??? :sagrin:

devoted_dm
19-07-2005, 09:21
Jankulovski is left sided player only... so he will not be an alternative to Cafu. We can use Simic, Stam and Costacurta on the right also, but I think they are central defenders, and not backs. Again Oddo would be a nice alternative, but it seems the thing with him is just a rumour. He would like to join us, but we will not have him. That is what Lazio's president said anyway.

Regarding Rando's comments that Carlo is defensive - I totally have to disagree. He is not at all defensive. Have you see our team play recently? The only reason why we lost the Champions League final was that we were NOT defensive...

Well, I guess Vogel can take Cafu's place, if nothing else. Cafu basically plays as a midfielder anyway.

shevaandkaka'
19-07-2005, 10:23
yesterday ı was happy
my foot has been swollen because of celebrating

shevaandkaka'
19-07-2005, 10:28
mk didnt believe in me
but ı want a apogilise from me
mk you promised that
just a sory

shevaandkaka'
19-07-2005, 10:36
gila puts brigates hat and gila have brigates material
they gave a shirt number 11 gilardino to him
sheva and gila rocks

I.M.O.
19-07-2005, 11:37
dont get too excited.. the success of sheva-gilardino or vieri depends on our midfielders who supply the ball to the strikers! so ancelotti please dont mess this up again by your defensive attitude!

come on!!
i cant belive that some of u are so negative even now...

shevaandkaka'
19-07-2005, 12:21
dont worry guys
with a midfielder like ljungberg
we will win both champions and scudetto

hitmannq8
19-07-2005, 12:42
shevaandkaka is such a dreamer, he always makes me hope we get certain players :P thats not good!

shevaandkaka'
19-07-2005, 12:45
ı just wanna know when ı said the truth why arabian peeps call me dreamer?
why dont you try to bomb london instead of call me like this?
its better for you

hitmannq8
19-07-2005, 12:53
or maybe buy turkish people some deodrants? that would be better for all of us IMO

Roger Nolli
19-07-2005, 12:54
Ahh que maravilha! O Gila com certeza vem pra cá pra nos fazer felizes, muitos gols e muitos títulos, se Deus permitir!


GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!

shevaandkaka'
19-07-2005, 13:07
kaka' is the best player in the world
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss
gilardino will score at least 30 goals this season
sheva will score 31 goals
kaka' will score 12 goals
cafu will score 1 goal
marek will score 7 goals
seedorf will score 6 goals
pirlo will score 2 goals
nesta will score zerro
maldini will score 1 goal
gattuso will score zerro
dida will score 1 goal(just kidding but who knows maybe one goal from penalty kick)

Dr Milano
19-07-2005, 13:11
kaka' is the best player in the world
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss
gilardino will score at least 30 goals this season
sheva will score 31 goals
kaka' will score 12 goals
cafu will score 1 goal
marek will score 7 goals
seedorf will score 6 goals
pirlo will score 2 goals
nesta will score zerro
maldini will score 1 goal
gattuso will score zerro
dida will score 1 goal(just kidding but who knows maybe one goal from penalty kick)my day is better already but milan fans on this forum have been patient well done everybody and we know have gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shevaandkaka'
19-07-2005, 14:06
my day is better already but milan fans on this forum have been patient well done everybody and we know have gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
last night ı was very very happy
during celebration my foot was swollen
that was so great when ı see gila(he was putting brigates hat)
he was with galliani and cinquini

Jim_UK
19-07-2005, 14:18
ı just wanna know when ı said the truth why arabian peeps call me dreamer?
why dont you try to bomb london instead of call me like this?
its better for you


What the f*ck do you mean by this ? Use some f*cking common sense and keep your mouth shut next time. What a sick and completely stupid thing to say. Some people in here need to seriously grow up and think about others instead of themselves.


On happier news, i think Gilardino scored 3 times in his first practice match. Hopefully a sign of things to come when he plays in the league and Europe :D

zlatanov
19-07-2005, 14:21
What the f*ck do you mean by this ? Use some f*cking common sense and keep your mouth shut next time. What a sick and completely stupid thing to say. Some people in here need to seriously grow up and think about others instead of themselves.

Jim, don't take this too personally - it's shevaandkaka', after all. No offense, but this guy needs some serious councelling.

Xudong
19-07-2005, 15:40
ı just wanna know when ı said the truth why arabian peeps call me dreamer?
why dont you try to bomb london instead of call me like this?
its better for you


That's completely uncalled for and inappropriate, to say the least. Take a piece of advice, don't do that any more. This is still a public place where we consider people to have feelings. :sweeteye:

You don't seem to care how other people think. But like it or not, you have really done something by which you are qualifying yourself for a good, solid ban. :ban:

KhRiS
19-07-2005, 15:55
ı just wanna know when ı said the truth why arabian peeps call me dreamer?
why dont you try to bomb london instead of call me like this?
its better for you

Heres a Message. Enjoy

. :5dito:

KhRiS
19-07-2005, 15:58
ı just wanna know when ı said the truth why arabian peeps call me dreamer?
why dont you try to bomb london instead of call me like this?
its better for you


Could'nt help Myself.

:sagrin:

MATNAT
19-07-2005, 16:33
the turkish people are harsh...

one of my best mates is turkish and he stayed at my house on xmas eve after a massive boozing session.....
i awoke to him pissing on the corner of my bed at 7am in the morning.....merry fcukin xmas!!!

Xudong
19-07-2005, 16:43
the turkish people are harsh...

one of my best mates is turkish and he stayed at my house on xmas eve after a massive boozing session.....
i awoke to him pissing on the corner of my bed at 7am in the morning.....merry fcukin xmas!!!

Now your statement is harsh. At least you can say "some".. But your story is definitely a ... WOW ... :googly:

I know a few Turks, decent and polite. Well, I never exactly know what their peeing habit is like, :D but yes, they are very mature gentlemen. ;)

Lancelot
19-07-2005, 20:05
Guys lets focus on the thread itself, thnx god we have good mods here in Milanmania, who take care users like these at once :)

I dont comment what he said, lets discuss about our new boy :)

martin
19-07-2005, 21:59
the turkish people are harsh...

one of my best mates is turkish and he stayed at my house on xmas eve after a massive boozing session.....
i awoke to him pissing on the corner of my bed at 7am in the morning.....merry fcukin xmas!!!
hahahahahahahaha thats i ****ing hilarious.

ARIO
20-07-2005, 05:28
Any pics????.....loath acmilan.com for restricting the fans just to see the pics....only for subscriber they say....

Hasan Rossonero
20-07-2005, 05:56
Any pics????.....loath acmilan.com for restricting the fans just to see the pics....only for subscriber they say....
if you go to the pic gallery you can see them at an acceptable size. I agree not a good move by the site...

Rando
20-07-2005, 06:45
I.M.O and hitman, i was not being negative, i am happy that gila joins us.. The CL defeat has effect on me! we just cannot afford to be complacent. The lesson that i learn from it is just enjoy our football and play attractive, attacking football! i think catenaccio is overrated and the reason why we lost in CL final is because we were defensive and we were arrogant and complacent!

the gattuso-cafu combination on the right is just awful, it has to be changed!
milan need to attack using the wing as much as the center! if milan's majority of attack is from the centre like last season, it will bore sheva and gila or vieri to death! :fero: :fero: :fero:

Dr Milano
20-07-2005, 08:47
Hi guys iim at school we break up tommorow thursday so i will be on mm more often

KhRiS
20-07-2005, 09:01
Hi guys iim at school we break up tommorow thursday so i will be on mm more often

Thanks for the Info. :fart:

Warro Bantan
20-07-2005, 09:45
Thanks for the Info. :fart:

You are killin me! :haha:

Maldini_Sheva
20-07-2005, 10:11
Yes!!! He is ours. The best Attacking option in the world. Sheva, Gila, Bobo, Pippo. Treble Champions will be our target?? We should see about that, I can't hardly wait to see Milan next Season!!!

Dugan
20-07-2005, 10:19
I glad he's ours. Bobo and Pippo should do well too. better than the Juve times.

mrki
20-07-2005, 12:17
Lets just enjoy untill season starts and then kick some juventino ass.... And of course-inter.

mk18
20-07-2005, 14:25
ı just wanna know when ı said the truth why arabian peeps call me dreamer?
why dont you try to bomb london instead of call me like this?
its better for you

mk didnt believe in me
but ı want a apogilise from me
mk you promised that
just a sory

and u want me to appologize??






PS: 1- i always thought gila would join and i never promised u ill appologize if he did come... **** i even try to ignore your ass!

2- if uve been watching the news ull also know that i turned out that the bombers were pakistanis living in england a$$wipe ... pakistan is near india which is near china which means its not an arabic country, capiche ya stupid DREAMER!!!???

Milan3869
20-07-2005, 18:35
why are you guys talking about arabian bombers?? do they play for milan?? fight with each other somewhere else!!

Maldini_Sheva
21-07-2005, 10:49
And don't forget about Chelsea, Barcelona, and Madrid in Champions Cup. I want to see Milan Kicking their @$$ TOO!!!! :D :D :D

Arildonardo
21-07-2005, 14:26
Don't know if it has been posted yet, but here's a link to a compilation of Alberto Gilardino. Lots of great goals!

http://www.footballclips.net/alberto_gilardino :p017: :diablo:

And to Chelsea who didn't get Gilardino I just want to say: :devf:

Maevious
22-07-2005, 00:39
Gila rules... he is gonna do a great career with Milan, but we have to be patient with him.

Dave
22-07-2005, 08:37
Happy to know the latest news!

sljiva_os
23-07-2005, 08:12
Finally I signed in! I just wan't to say hello to everybody here and special hello to my big friend mrki who helped me to sign in! Thank you MRKI!!! Alberto Gilardino, nice we are the best AGAIN, like every year and you better GET USE TO IT!!!

freddydaddy7
23-07-2005, 08:18
welcome over sljiva_os hope u have fun and we all glad to seen him here

mrki
23-07-2005, 09:21
Wohhooo! Sljiva, you are finnaly in here! Im looking forward to seeing gila playing for milan on the us tour. Will he play against chelsea?? :firedev:

Bosniaco
23-07-2005, 11:15
Wohhooo! Sljiva, you are finnaly in here! Im looking forward to seeing gila playing for milan on the us tour. Will he play against chelsea?? :firedev:
No Mrki, he is comming to US on 25th and the game is an the 24th. Mrki are you going to the game ?

zlatanov
23-07-2005, 11:36
Gila will play in that second game vs Chelski in New Jersey, I think.

Dr Milano
23-07-2005, 12:02
Gila will play in that second game vs Chelski in New Jersey, I think.
yeh man the games tommorow but idont now which channel will proadcast it in england anyone know i have almost all sport channels anyway i do not have chealsea tv though hope its on eurosport

ACMILAN1983
23-07-2005, 13:57
welcome sljiva :)

sljiva_os
23-07-2005, 19:56
Mrkiiiiiiiiiii! You are drunk today, you were drunk yesterday and the day before! But i understand why! GILA is in MILAN! I just came here to say hello before i go to sleep! WE WILL BE CHAMPIONS! Forza Milan! Greetings to all Croatian AC Milan Fans and all Milan fans from all over the World! WE ARE THE GREATEST! Mrkiiiiiiii! kupit ću ti salamu i sir, nemoj se ljutit bio sam gladan !!! Pozdrav! Forza Milan

sljiva_os
23-07-2005, 20:04
I just want to thank all of you here on forum for welcoming me! I am looking forward to be here! Thank you for your welcome! We are all here becouse of the same reason: WE LOVE AC MILAN! Thank you one more time!!! Forza Milan! Greetings from Osijek!

sehnsucht79
23-07-2005, 21:37
see, MONDAY :D

Anyway, watched Eurosport and saw his, ah, arrival in Milan or something. The fans were very eager to greet him. You guys should see the video if you can, its pretty nice.

jani
24-07-2005, 01:07
I have three videos of him arriving :cool:

seven!
24-07-2005, 06:04
I have three videos of him arriving (Shevchenko_7)
Can you post it ???
So I can download it ???
Please ... Please... Plaease....
Thanks....

jani
24-07-2005, 06:44
you can PM me :)

seven!
24-07-2005, 10:06
What do you mean???
please post your vedio for me...
please... :noevil2:

Jim_UK
24-07-2005, 11:30
He means send him a private message Seven!, then he'll send you the videos.

albertini_forever
28-07-2005, 07:43
hiipppp ... hiiiiippp ... horayyyyyyy


gila has came !!! ...

thank - q



:D:D:D:D:D