PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Milan tour televised in Canada?


Hasan Rossonero
20-07-2005, 17:56
I have been relentlessly trying to figure out if any channel is broadcasting these games. Milan VS Chelsea etc.

last year they did. Anyway I have requested that someone cap it on the torrent tracker site.

If anything pops up let's inform each other.

MATNAT
20-07-2005, 18:05
here hasan check this website that gives you information of every single tv/satellite channel broadcasting any football match anywhere around the world.

http://www.lj-sport.com/sport/

Hasan Rossonero
20-07-2005, 18:22
thanks bro.

m1ke
22-07-2005, 06:13
here hasan check this website that gives you information of every single tv/satellite channel broadcasting any football match anywhere around the world.

http://www.lj-sport.com/sport/
Useful link. Thanks :)

Now my only problem is finding a way to view all those channels :(

Hasan Rossonero
22-07-2005, 07:16
I have managed to get someone to cap all milan games. I will post the link once they are available. :p017:

MATNAT
22-07-2005, 07:29
so what your saying hasan is that folks like me will be able to see highlights of milans up and coming tour?

Hasan Rossonero
22-07-2005, 08:04
so what your saying hasan is that folks like me will be able to see highlights of milans up and coming tour?

yeah man, are you familiar with bit torrent? If not then let me know and I can get you set up.

not just highlights whole games... :D :djn:

zlatanov
22-07-2005, 08:19
I have managed to get someone to cap all milan games. I will post the link once they are available. :p017:
thanks a lot, Hasan. :5love: :3band:

Nadir
22-07-2005, 08:44
thanks. all links should be posted in the milan videos thread so we know where to find em ;)

MATNAT
22-07-2005, 09:04
yeah man, are you familiar with bit torrent? If not then let me know and I can get you set up.

not just highlights whole games... :D :djn:

whoooooooooooooooooo!!

i use "azureus", will i be able to get it on there?

zlatanov
22-07-2005, 12:07
I use azureus too. It works fine and has all you need.

killiegradge
22-07-2005, 12:11
The games against Chelski are on Chelsea TV.It is available for Sky subscribers in the UK for Ģ6 per month.Good value for 2 Milan games i think.

hitmannq8
23-07-2005, 14:55
I was told Chelsea TVīs signal is very weak and we should depend on luck if we are to watch the game on that channel. Can anyone tell me if there are any European channels broadcasting the game? And their names, please.

killiegradge
23-07-2005, 17:00
The games against Chelski can be viewed online at the Chelski website for Ģ2.99 per match.Not sure about the quality but I guess a lot will depend on your individual puter and also if you have broadband or not?

Bosniaco
24-07-2005, 09:23
GOL TV in United States is broadcasting live the game with Chelsea at 7 pm local time.

hitmannq8
24-07-2005, 09:29
I need European channels to watch the game! Anyone know any? Im desperate to watch it!

MATNAT
25-07-2005, 03:05
hassan i await your command...... :v408:

Hasan Rossonero
25-07-2005, 07:21
where you can grab the torrent in the video section...but here it is again:

http://www.fbtz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28904

Registration is free...and the second half is someway down the thread.

enjoy.

Warro Bantan
25-07-2005, 10:28
For those who missed it on the first page of this thread, but to expand:

Gol Tv will be airing all the Milan matches in the preseason tour of the US....go to goltv.tv for the schedule per day.

Next match for Milan is on Wednesday, 7pm Eastern, vs The Chicago Fire.