PDA

View Full Version : Inter & Juve players you want to face the least


Kaka_Costa
22-07-2005, 00:50
Hi , I'm a new Milanista Member :5schal: .. I hope I'm welcomed :u56: ..




a derby against Inter and Juve ..

which player do u wish him injured so he won't be able to play against us ??

and who's the most player u hate from the merdas Juve and Inter ..




((((My answer)))) :



**Juve** :

1- player I'm scared from him : Buffon ( so we can score more goals )
2- player I hate him so much : Zebina ( I just that ugly Juventino )



**Inter** :

1- player I'm scared from him : Adriano ( what a great player .. we were lucky that we had Nesta who could stop him a little in the first derby )

2- player I hate him so much : Materazzi :p146: ( why does he always hit our players in derbies !! I think this guy needs a treatment :1avs: .. he should live in crazy planet not earth )




and thanx for sharing ..


FORZA MILAN !! :sagrin:

jani
22-07-2005, 02:30
please dont wish someone dies.. :(

Kaka_Costa
22-07-2005, 02:47
okay ...

I'll just Edit my thread ..

Henrik
22-07-2005, 06:38
I change the title for you Kaka_Costa :)

Juve: the center midfield, so Viera or Emerson, not because they are the best players on the team, but because the center of the field is so important to Milans way of playing

Inter: I fear noone, we have 6 straight away wins to Inter in Serie A :devil:

MATNAT
22-07-2005, 07:23
you know if juve put chiellini in at left back and move zambrotta to the right wing, then there midfield will be awesome.

nedved------viera--------emerson------zambrotta

thats a midfield where anyone of those players is comfortable attacking, defending, passing, shooting, crossing, running for 90 mins etc...

mk18
22-07-2005, 10:25
i think camoranesi is worthy of starting for juve


juve:
1- i dont fear anyone but i must admit that i hate the canna/thuram duo at the back
- i hate del piero because hes overrated, i hate cannavaro because hes nasty, zebina too, nedved is good but i hate it how he always scores when given a clear chance... it happens at the worst times


inter: dont fear no one but i find the adriano martins partnership dangerous and i expect solari and pizarro to do well

- i hate cheaters such as materazzi, cordoba, c.zanetti

Xudong
22-07-2005, 11:18
Juventus: :swars: 1) Referee; :rr30: 2) Capello; :v46: 3) Buffon

Inter: :5inter: Not really anybody, except for Cordoba maybe. He is like a butcher on the pitch, only that he is more cunning. Himself and Inter Merda fans seem to be very proud of that. :fero:

MATNAT
22-07-2005, 11:24
i`m a big fan of cordoba. i love those gritty, cunning defenders. i would stick cannavaro in that bracket too.

costacurta also at times plays like that, but the undisputed king of that kind of defending is Paolo Montero..quite simply a genius.

Henrik
22-07-2005, 13:13
the undisputed king of that kind of defending is Paolo Montero..quite simply a genius.
Not undisputed my friend, Baresi may get a vote or two... :star:

MATNAT
22-07-2005, 13:24
Not undisputed my friend, Baresi may get a vote or two... :star:

of course baresi is the king, but i`m on about that kind of nasty, rugged kind of defending (it borders on being dirty and illegal but doesnt quite go over the line), thats where montero is king although he did go over that line with the amount of red and yellow cards he collected, a serie A record..lol

sehnsucht79
23-07-2005, 22:01
Inter: Adriano maybe.

I absolutely detest Killerazzi