PDA

View Full Version : Who should partner sheva upfront


Dr Milano
22-07-2005, 15:44
Hello everyone my freind and i were both milan fans couldnt choose who to have upfront so i said to him ill do a little survey so who do u think should partner sheva upfront

Inzaghi

Vieri

Gilardino

I.M.O.
22-07-2005, 15:57
i really dont think its hard to choose...
millan would never give 24m just for a sub
or just for a hot prospect...

the answer is obvious....

MATNAT
22-07-2005, 16:24
I should partner sheva upfront but in my absence i`ll allow gila to play for me.

sefril
25-07-2005, 12:21
definitely Sheva and Gila.. mix between speed and power.. both with the ability to score in difficult position..

Warro Bantan
25-07-2005, 12:35
Though I voted for Gila, I was hoping our in-and-out of favour striker, Paolo Inzahgi could get a run every now and again...:D

Henrik
25-07-2005, 15:14
Gila will be the first choise striker, regardless if we like it or not. They would not have spent that amount of money to bench the guy. Hopefully we will see some rotation amongst in-form striker though.

freddydaddy7
26-07-2005, 07:15
yaa Gila will sure be the first choice for Ancelotti and even Sheva knows that Vieri will take time for him to get back like when we waited on CRespo but it wont take that long for him to get back in form

Nadir
28-07-2005, 08:35
without a doubt it should be Jakob Stam.

Sheva7_Evo
29-07-2005, 01:07
this is a no-brainer