View Full Version : Davids to Spurs
SPURSMILAN
27-07-2005, 06:56
I just wanted to see what fellow Milan fans thought of Spurs signing Edgar Davids. I haven't been able to watch Davids in action for a while and wondered if you thought he was still a decent player and would be a good signing for Spurs.
He has always been one of my favourite players and wanted Milan to re-sign him a few years back, but I am delighted he should be coming to Spurs, subject to a medical and agreeing personal terms.
Lombardia
27-07-2005, 07:49
Davids is certianly not the player he was, and i wonder if he can hack it at 33 in the fast paced english game. having said that i still think he is a v good player if not a world class one anymore, and his partnership with carrick should be most impressive. a great coup by tottenham, IF davids has the heart and the determination to play for you and he's not just there for the money and having a laugh in north london.
sehnsucht79
27-07-2005, 22:58
I say good for Davids and I wish him the best of luck.
Dr Milano
30-07-2005, 08:25
Davids Will Be great signing for spurs hes creative has good skills and for me
will get chance to play at spurs inter stuck him on the bench thats y u guys here someone menched he isnt the player he used to be he just need s to start playing again he will adapt quickly i wish and wish him best of luck. :djn:
SPURSMILAN
01-08-2005, 07:29
There is even talk of more players coming like Andy Van Der Meyde (who I have never liked particularly, I just don't rate him) and Dirk Kuyt, as they have delayed Davids transfer for almost a week now. Some fans have mentioned we could be getting the Feyenoord Technical Director Mark Wotte, does anyone know anything about him?
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.