PDA

View Full Version : Hi from England... (I come in Peace)


Star
28-07-2005, 12:08
Hiya, I'm Star from England! I come in peace! Hiya all Milan fans hows it in Italy? Or if you live somewhere else I can guarantee its sunnier than where I live!! (Unless your Scottish :dumpf: )

Anyways, despite my tender years, I am only 15 but am a avid fan of football and love Chelsea FC! I also like to watch the Italian football, and think that Serie A is very good and my favourite team from the Serie A would be AC.

I think that AC are a fantastic club and I love the players, and the way that they play. I watched AC play Chelsea in the USA and was intrigued by Milans' play and flair. Unfortunately we lost ( i say we in the looest possible terms because i didn't really mind either way :googly: )

I would say that my favourite player for Milan would have to be the legendary Maldini.... (Roberto who....?) Any player that is still playing at his age, and playing well, is superb and I think that he is the best left back in the world! (C'mon, who could disagree?)

I look foward to meeting you all on the boards and sharing my town cents with you!

With love from England,

Star :3band:

Reza
28-07-2005, 13:50
Hi and welcome to MM Star

KhRiS
28-07-2005, 16:33
welcome star, you will find quite a few ppl your age over here.

ACMILAN1983
28-07-2005, 16:43
Welcome star, nice intro :)

Dr Milano
28-07-2005, 18:15
Hiya, I'm Star from England! I come in peace! Hiya all Milan fans hows it in Italy? Or if you live somewhere else I can guarantee its sunnier than where I live!! (Unless your Scottish :dumpf: )

Anyways, despite my tender years, I am only 15 but am a avid fan of football and love Chelsea FC! I also like to watch the Italian football, and think that Serie A is very good and my favourite team from the Serie A would be AC.

I think that AC are a fantastic club and I love the players, and the way that they play. I watched AC play Chelsea in the USA and was intrigued by Milans' play and flair. Unfortunately we lost ( i say we in the looest possible terms because i didn't really mind either way :googly: )

I would say that my favourite player for Milan would have to be the legendary Maldini.... (Roberto who....?) Any player that is still playing at his age, and playing well, is superb and I think that he is the best left back in the world! (C'mon, who could disagree?)

I look foward to meeting you all on the boards and sharing my town cents with you!

With love from England,

Star :3band:welcome fellow englander where great yarmouth though never heard of the place :510: :p283:

adelina
29-07-2005, 07:30
Welcome to mm Star have fun :excited:

Helena
29-07-2005, 12:23
Welcome Star to MM.

Dil dil
02-08-2005, 03:06
Welcome to this forum and enjoy your stay here

Giovanni
21-08-2005, 13:44
Isn't Yarmouth nominated in Dickens' David Copperfield?

Btw welcome here Star, nice intro for you. I guess you're a girl, am i right?

ariel
21-08-2005, 13:51
Welcome to mm and beware of Giovanni;) if you are indeed a girl :D

I also didn`t know in what part of GB Great Yarmouth was(ashamed) so i decided to post this article that i`ve found in Encarta.We can all learn something:)

Great Yarmouth, also Yarmouth, borough, Norfolk, eastern England. The borough, formed in 1974, extends about 30 km (about 19 mi) along the North Sea. It is a popular resort with excellent beaches, a racecourse, and several museums. The port town of Great Yarmouth is situated at the junction of the Yare and Waveney rivers at the North Sea; it is a major service station for offshore petroleum-mining operations and handles petroleum imports. Manufactures include electronic equipment, textiles, and boats. The town was granted its first charter in 1208. For centuries, until the mid-20th century, it was a fishing port known for its herring catch. Heavy bombing during World War II destroyed much of the medieval town center. Population (2001) 90,813.

© 1993-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

P.S.
i`m not sure but i also think that part of David Copperfield plot happens in Yarmouth,if my memory serves me well that`s where his nurse was from(Peggotty or something?) ....and he is sent away to Yarmouth after his mum remarries????:googly:

Nadir
21-08-2005, 20:33
we're from all over the world - not just Italy :) welcome aboard.