PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to end of Tranfers


Kui
31-08-2005, 09:58
Well please anyone the latest of confirmed news please. I will ask that it be held to players that pertain to AC Milan and/or Serie A. I'm hoping we get another surprise despite the denials from our board.

FORZA MILAN!

Warro Bantan
31-08-2005, 10:49
Nothing confirmed Kui, but this is what I have from goal.com:

Despite Adriano Galliani denying the arrival of other players, Milan are currently hot on the trail of Alex from PSV Eindhoven (on loan from Chelsea), as Paolo Maldini’s current injury continues to worry the medical staff at the Milan lab. Abramovich does not want to sell the player as he sees him as an important investment for the future, but might be willing to loan him to Milan seeing the good relationship between both clubs. If this deal does not go through, the Rossoneri are also following Udinese’s Felipe Da Silva and Gonzalo Rodriguez of Villareal.

In attack, Filippo Inzaghi’s physical conditions are not perfect and Albert Gilardino has not yet established himself at best in the squad. For this reason, Braida and company are also considering the idea of taking David Di Michele from Udinese. :5ok:

Graeme C
31-08-2005, 10:58
sports.it are also saying that milan are after Metzelder and Chivu. I think we need another "young" centerback.

i wouldnt be totally surprised if we have signed Del Piero today, if Juve get Cassano, Del Piero will leave. I think Ancelloti would prefer Del Piero to Di Michele.

Kui
31-08-2005, 11:05
Nothing confirmed Kui, but this is what I have from goal.com:

:5ok:

Thanks Warro. From GOAL.COM????

AC Milan Ottawa
31-08-2005, 11:13
Milan need to strengthen the defence, despite Maldini beiong injured or not. So Chivu would fit in nicely. Maybe also a striker b/c Pippo is questionable. A squad player will due.

NO DEL PIERO..Leave him where he lies..

merlin
31-08-2005, 11:47
When does the transfer window close? I heard it was 19.00 CET? If so then its just 12 minutes left till we find out the truth

triniman
31-08-2005, 12:05
Coco Joins Livorno On Loan
8/31/2005 6:24:00 PM
Livorno reinforced their left flank as they signed Francesco Coco from Inter on a year loan, on Wednesday.
The announcement was made by Inter’s official website.

The 28 year old Coco has slowly disappeared from the main-stage following a series of injuries suffered in the past two seaons coupled by some disappointing performances with Inter and Barcelona, whom the Nerazzurri loaned Coco to two seasons ago.

www.goal.com

Hasan Rossonero
31-08-2005, 12:16
When does the transfer window close? I heard it was 19.00 CET? If so then its just 12 minutes left till we find out the truth
The transfer window closes at midnight CET

or at least i thought it did...la gazzetta are saying it is already closed

merlin
31-08-2005, 12:25
Yeah, the folks on xtratime are saying that it closed 19.00. Well no last second suprises for us I guess.

shevagol_7
31-08-2005, 12:44
Eleftheropolous is now a Roma player according to Gazzetta.

Dr Milano
31-08-2005, 12:45
sports.it are also saying that milan are after Metzelder and Chivu. I think we need another "young" centerback.

i wouldnt be totally surprised if we have signed Del Piero today, if Juve get Cassano, Del Piero will leave. I think Ancelloti would prefer Del Piero to Di Michele.
yeah del piero their is a lot of speculation but carlo is a stupid person he is old damn it

Warro Bantan
31-08-2005, 12:58
Thanks Warro. From GOAL.COM????

Well, in caps or lower case letters...I guess its the same, here though is the link:
http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=82956&idSez=16

Nadir
31-08-2005, 13:01
ELEFTHEROPOULOS: A.C. MILAN ANNOUNCEMENT
8/31/2005
MILAN - A.C.Milan have announced that Dimitrios Eleftheropoulos has joined A.S. Roma.