PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Footbal...Lamentable


Roger Nolli
01-09-2005, 12:35
Traducing one new of Atlético Mineiro. Sorry, but my english is not the best. Hehehe

Galo (Atlético) is accused to pay "to mensalão"(mensal payment). Entrepreneur of Quirino says that club paid rival athletes, as of the Fox, not to be lowered in 2004. Of the Pelé.Net Belo Horizonte -
Chateado with the direction of Atlético-MG, that did not accept the proposal of the Sociedad Real, of Spain, for the Quirino aggressor, the solicitor of the player, Robert Tibúrcio, disclosed a secret who kept since the end of the passed year, when the Rooster if it disembarassed with the degradation to Series B of the Brazilian Championship, in the last round. With easy transit between the directors and controllers of the Athletical one, Robert Tibúrcio said that he was the operator of the payment of "animal" - prize - the players of Cruise, Corinthians, Coritiba and Black Ponte to defeat adversaries right-handers (Victory, Criciúma and Botafogo) against the degradation in that year. "It (Ricardo Guimarães) does not need to count on me will be falling itself as he happened in the end of the last year. It had prize to win the games and nobody could go. In the hour that needed money and that none could sign letter in the bank (BMG) of the president to raise money, I was there and gave my ' chamegão ' to save the Athletical one ", I observed Tibúrcio, to the program Embroidery frames, of the Itatiaia Radio. It said to be unaware of any payment Is Caetano to deliver the game to it for the Athletical one, in the last round of the Brasileirão. "Athletical and They are Caetano, I I do not know. Now, Cruise and Victory, Corinthians to win the Botafogo, Black Bridge to win the Victory in Salvador, Coritiba at least to tie up to with the Criciúma there, and the Athletical one needed these results. It looks at what I receive now in exchange. I twirled Brazil without gaining a Real ", I affirmed. Tibúrcio said that it has as to prove this accusation. according to solicitor, it separately paid to all the players and with check. "It was check for everybody and the Athletical one still delayed to deposit the check in my account and the Nélio Brant (former-president of the club and assessor of the current presidency) still had that to ask for to be able to pay", the solicitor commented. "Not, I am not black luggage, not. I am not silly not. I did not give money. I made check for each player. Then, he is made there. He was this that I made ", added Tibúrcio, saying that, thus, he has as to prove accusations made on this payment of animals for the teams. Of specific form, Robert Tibúrcio said that the players of the Cruise had received about R$ 4 a thousand as prize for the victory on the Victory, that the Rooster in the twirled zone of degradation in the penultimate one of the competition took off, making with what the mining teams only depended on it to continue in the Series in this year. "All had received. I gave nominal check for each one of the Agricultural Bank. He was around four a thousand Reals for each one. This was for they to obtain the victory and I speak and prove ", I said the solicitor of Quirino, that came back to stand out that it did not participate of any operation so that teamses lost to benefit the Athletical one. "For my children, I say that not. Now, what I made I had been this five games for the victory. But this business of defeat, I was not. This business of Is Caetano, I does not know. E who I helped in the awarding for the victory, I I have tests ", I standed out the solicitor, who if feels traído by having done this and not having been helped for the direction alvinegra in the transference of the Quirino aggressor. Club denies and evaluates president Ricardo Guimarães, for intermediary of the assessorship of the press of the club, said that it does not go to pronounce itself on the denunciations made for Robert Tibúrcio. The controller alleges that the Athletical one does not have explanation and that the solicitor will have that to prove what was said. "I talked, in the night of yesterday (Wednesday) with president Ricardo Guimarães. It does not go to polemizar, does not go to beat mouth with the Tibúrcio. The Athletical one is very calm with regard to this. If it happened what the Tibúrcio is speaking, was a money that did not leave the Athletical one. The Athletical one is, absolutely, calm and is unaware of what the Tibúrcio is placing ", observed the assessor of the press of the Rooster, Domênico Bhering. according to assessor, the legal vice-president of the Athletical one, Jose Murilo Procópio, already requested the ribbon of the interview of Tibúrcio to the Itatiaia Radio, to analyze the declarations of the entrepreneur. "If it to find that he must take some step legal, this will be made. I am not saying that this goes to happen, but this will be analyzed ", informed.

pa7uel
08-10-2005, 23:23
i didnt read all your thread completely because it is too lon gbut i supose it has something to do with bribes to referees. I know that those arranged matches where erased from the championship board of the brasileirao and now Carlitos Tevez's Corinthians is on the lead so i´m glad. And becise the macacos of Inter of Porto Alegre were relegated to second or third place so even better.
GRÊMIOOOOO
GRÊMIOOOOO

slicknick
18-10-2005, 12:55
Unfortunately, the same problem plagues Turkish soccer as well, I'm sure there are other examples too... It is a shame that corruption has gotten involved with soccer for the pastfew years as it never has been before