PDA

View Full Version : Cristiano Ronaldo's dad has passed away


Styles
07-09-2005, 06:54
http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=234753&itype=466&icategoryid=119

RIP, my condolences go out to the Ronaldo family and himself.

rae
07-09-2005, 06:58
Sh!t... so sad.... :depress: condolences to him and his family... hang on Ronnie... you should make yer daddy proud... ooooh, sh!t...

:cry:

Acmir^
07-09-2005, 08:32
Condolences to Ronaldo's family and him. R.I.P.

totti_jonaid
29-09-2005, 11:37
condolences to ronaldo his family and his relatives.

sehnsucht79
30-09-2005, 21:51
RIP to my future father in law :(

Poor C Ronaldo.. he did state that he was depressed and that hopefully playing football will take his mind off things. Good luck Ronaldo!

rossoneroid
01-10-2005, 00:26
RIP to my future father in law :(
Hmmmmmmm...what about Zlatan? :sagrin:

sehnsucht79
03-10-2005, 08:53
I have too many footballers that I plan to marry, what can I say :D C Ronaldo's one of em! (though I think I prefer my Zlatan of course!)

Bella_Samya
02-07-2006, 07:52
You can loose a soccer game...you can loose a girlfriend , But the hardest thing,is to lose one of your parents..one of you family...Im so sorry :sob: ...you have my condelances. Love, Samya :kiss2:

lked
02-07-2006, 09:15
condolences to ronaldo and his family ..
Rip father of a great player :(

Vadim
02-07-2006, 11:57
Why do we have to start posting in a thread when the last post was in October 05?

Dr Milano
07-07-2006, 17:22
Why do we have to start posting in a thread when the last post was in October 05? dont have a clue ... but well at least the new members can erghh read this ... and the ones who dont know ... i know this is old news ... anyways i dont think i should answer ...

belly samya should

lked
07-07-2006, 18:04
i didn't know that this was an old news !!
i saw belly_samaya posting there .. and thought it's a new theard :ilol: