PDA

View Full Version : links for milan matches online


mk18
09-09-2005, 00:31
hi again, im in uni now ... in the US ... so u know what that means... no football or should i say 'soccer' !!!

if anyone can post website links that show milan matches or soccer games atleast then i would be trly grateful!!!!

PLZ ... this is 911 ... S.O.S ...HELP!!!

mk18
13-09-2005, 20:38
thanks for the help!!!

derekhski
13-09-2005, 21:27
I'm also struggling with the lack of coverage in the US. I do subschribe to the Milan.com website, so that I may listen to the games live. In addition, I use both Eurosport.com, and uefa.com to veiw the game trackers.
If you can get cable or satelite TV the Fox Soccer Channel is breaking new ground with coverage, as is Gol.tv.
Hope this helps.

mk18
14-09-2005, 00:22
thanks ... its better than nothing i guess... ehm i tried to apply to uefa but it isnt accepting none of the cards at my disposal for some reason

ill try eurosport