PDA

View Full Version : Kaka' vs Siena - Who Passed?


Mehdi
12-09-2005, 10:27
Who passed the ball to Kaka' for his goal? I think it was Gattuso?

hitmannq8
12-09-2005, 18:31
I dont know but the goal had nothing to do with the pass, kaka received the ball just a few yards infront of the half way line and ran all the way and scored

K77SH C
12-09-2005, 21:29
Sounds like a fantasy football manager wanting to know who the assist belongs to :diablo:

jani
13-09-2005, 02:07
it was Gattuso in the middle of the pitch.. :)

Mehdi
09-10-2005, 11:01
']it was Gattuso in the middle of the pitch.. :)

Thanks. I should turn on e-mail notification of replies.

Dr Milano
09-10-2005, 16:08
Sounds like a fantasy football manager wanting to know who the assist belongs to :diablo:
lol we have this thing called Schools fantasy league in our school its mint winner in school get a huge trophy and medals to keep obviously its all across england so if u win in the whole of england u get 2 tickets to see any manager u want

Mehdi
09-10-2005, 16:41
Sounds like a fantasy football manager wanting to know who the assist belongs to :diablo:

No, I compile goals and assists data.