PDA

View Full Version : Milan 3 - Fenerbahçe 1


Ruffian
14-09-2005, 08:39
If you can overcome your revulsion for the overexposed Turkish language: :D

http://www.antu.com/FenerTv/FenerTVGoller.aspx?ID=471

rae
14-09-2005, 09:19
I can't, but this time I shall do an exception :D

Forza Milan

:proud:

dabdob
14-09-2005, 12:05
Game highlights:

acmilan.com:

mms://a1445.v9811e.c9811.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1445/9811/v001/media2.acmilan.com/200509/2247_bb.wmv

acmilanclub.com:

http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=938

Roger Nolli
14-09-2005, 16:25
Great! Thank you!

ImHoTeP1907
15-09-2005, 04:44
If you can overcome your revulsion for the overexposed Turkish language: :D

http://www.antu.com/FenerTv/FenerTVGoller.aspx?ID=471


heheh tihis is my forum :) :)

please visit this,too..

http://forum.antu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Ruffian
15-09-2005, 08:53
Thanks for posting the goals, ImHoTeP1907. :)

Maybe you could remind us of your forum a week before the return game in Istanbul. But remember, Milan fans, if you do visit ImHoTeP1907's site, don't flood the Turkish forum with English-language posts; that would be rude. :D

Abyss
15-09-2005, 10:38
Thanks for posting the goals, ImHoTeP1907. :)

Maybe you could remind us of your forum a week before the return game in Istanbul. But remember, Milan fans, if you do visit ImHoTeP1907's site, don't flood the Turkish forum with English-language posts; that would be rude. :D

Yes, I agree it would be rude but I think you will be responded in the language you have written. Just kidding, I know Turkish is not a well-known language and it's a bit difficult to learn. And of course doing this is really really very rude.

But another point is that, when someone tries to do something against the forum rules, will get a ban latest in 10 minutes. Because it's a very ratet forum, always a lot of members, mods and admins are online. And you cannot register with a free e-mail address like yahoo, hotmail, etc. etc. This way a Galatasaray fan cannot register 10 times. And if not behaves in the right way, boom, ban has come. And once banned, your IP number is banned. I am not writing these to criticise this forum but because maybe this can help the admins and mods.

Ruffian
15-09-2005, 17:44
This thread shouldn't be turned into yet another thread about the pathetic behavior of Turkish supporters at MM.

MM is a relatively laid-back forum because we rarely have problems with opposition supporters. They come here and post like normal people. This is the first time I can remember the forums being flooded by a bunch of idiots. I don't want to see MM turned into the Internet equivalent of a police state just because supporters of one nationality can't behave in a civilized fashion.

Abyss
16-09-2005, 11:08
OK; then I want to delete my message above , but I don't see any "edit" option?

since1907
16-09-2005, 20:39
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3663/fbgskutlamawall8xa0eo.th.jpg (http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbgskutlamawall8xa0eo.jpg)

since1907
16-09-2005, 20:41
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5513/since1ll.th.jpg (http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=since1ll.jpg)

since1907
16-09-2005, 20:46
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6282/pragbanner21dn.th.jpg (http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pragbanner21dn.jpg)

rossoneroid
13-10-2005, 03:28
I've had just download the goals. Thanks, I appreciate that ;)