PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays and more birthdays !!!!!!!


Jim_UK
25-09-2005, 12:12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI !!!!!

Hope you had a great day yesterday and enjoyed whatever you got up to :D :hug: :2dri: :star: :bright: :gonova: I also hope you had a nice big cake, birthdays aren't the same without cake ! :D


But wait, that's not all ... it's milanmania double header !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS !!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day tomorrow mate and have a great time if you go out celebrating :beer: :bday: :3band: :rone:

Make sure you both tell us all about your parties :5ok:

Angel_Cic
25-09-2005, 14:57
darn you Jamie, you're ahead of me! :(

:tong:

hope you had an excellent bday Staci! there is no such thing as too much partying for your bday (pssst, you still have the rest of the weekend :u56: ) hehehe.

Carlitto!!! *feliz compleanos a tu!* :hopefull: wishing you all the happiness and good times! :kiss:

p.s when you work hard, you get to party hard ;)


:bday:

Inferno
25-09-2005, 20:11
Happy BD Carlos!! :diablo: Best wishes, hope you'll be getting a good one my friend..
Maybe you can TRY to convince Staci to come fora cake :D :guw:

Happy BD 2 U 2 Staci, Best wishes :devs:

rae
26-09-2005, 05:56
Happy :bday: mates, de americas :D

How I wish to participate in these special parties... :moan:

KhRiS
26-09-2005, 09:32
Happy BirthDay Staci. :510:

Reza
26-09-2005, 11:51
Happy Birthday Staci, best wishes

Happy birthday Carlos and best wishes


Hope there were good parties :D

Staci
27-09-2005, 08:46
Thanks for all the well wishes and very sweet pm's. It was a long and interesting birthday ;).

ACMILAN1983
27-09-2005, 09:04
Apologies for my lateness (lack of Internet is the reason), but happy b'day to Carlos and Staci and hope the two of you had a good day :)

Goirre
28-09-2005, 00:56
thanks guys....on my b-day I had classes and meeting and work, but at least the weather was great (it rained all day ;) )....but its ok, i am saving the energies for some celebration parties this coming weekend :drunk: ;)

Dr Milano
28-09-2005, 11:09
Happy birthday staci sorry im late a bit anyways guys we should make a birthday thread a sticky one somewhere maybe in flamers paradise
somewhere

Inferno
29-09-2005, 20:36
thanks guys....on my b-day I had classes and meeting and work, but at least the weather was great (it rained all day ;) )....but its ok, i am saving the energies for some celebration parties this coming weekend :drunk: ;)
CARlos!
Step into my office!
When celebrations will be over, come back to do your very good job here, it's been missed.
:987::D


Hmm, speaking of birthdays... Fabiana, known as Dolce Fabi aka Demi, our former member/mod, is having a birthday of her own today. I know she is not visiting here anymore but just in case she'll "drop by"...
:bday: Dolce! :kiss:

Reza
29-09-2005, 22:02
Hmm, speaking of birthdays... Fabiana, known as Dolce Fabi aka Demi, our former member/mod, is having a birthday of her own today. I know she is not visiting here anymore but just in case she'll "drop by"...
:bday: Dolce! :kiss:

Fabiana, if you do pass by here and see this, Happy Birthday :)

adelina
30-09-2005, 05:33
happy brithday STACI im sorry im late .best :u125: wiches

rae
30-09-2005, 08:33
By the way, I checked last threads made by Fabi and found out that she left Mm cuz Deme was fired, is that true? :googly:

I never knew her well because I joined MM just before she left, in 2 or 3 days.

Inferno
01-10-2005, 10:51
Not quite exact, and it's not realy matter now. :)
Well, too bad for you I guess... she's a dolce ;)

Goirre
02-10-2005, 11:19
CARlos!
Step into my office!
When celebrations will be over, come back to do your very good job here, it's been missed.
:987::D


Hmm, speaking of birthdays... Fabiana, known as Dolce Fabi aka Demi, our former member/mod, is having a birthday of her own today. I know she is not visiting here anymore but just in case she'll "drop by"...
:bday: Dolce! :kiss:
well, celebrations were good, I can't complain :drunk: ;)

I didn't hear from Fabi in a while, I hope everything is fine with her, she is certainly missed :)

rae
03-10-2005, 07:53
So noone wants to tell me more about her?! :rollani: