PDA

View Full Version : anyone on myspace?


Southernsun
09-10-2005, 22:54
anyone on myspace?

pa7uel
09-10-2005, 22:59
what is myspace?

Southernsun
10-10-2005, 07:49
www.myspace.com

rae
10-10-2005, 10:14
You mean it is a place where you can find a person of an opposite sex, ah?

I maybe ues it if I knew there are some latinas searching for northerns lads :D :flirt:

Graeme C
03-02-2006, 14:12
i am,myspace is brill for music....

www.myspace.com/graemec

Debs
03-02-2006, 14:15
Yeah, I've been there for about 2 years....but come to think of it, may just have Paolo mentioned someplace, not the team as a whole....

Vadim
03-02-2006, 14:43
myspace.com/rossoneri4ever

graeme, i saw you in the ACM 1899 group

mk18
27-02-2006, 21:50
there are 2 different types of my space, im on the msn one... dunno how u can add me but feel free to do so:

[email protected]

Graeme C
14-03-2006, 12:40
acmilan918 ive just added u, debs whats ur myspace name? who else is on there?

Angel_Cic
14-03-2006, 15:40
i have MSN space...just got it friday ;) yeyaaa

Graeme C
14-03-2006, 16:10
whats ur username?

rae
15-03-2006, 11:56
Anyone on Hi5.com [except MK :D]?

Graeme C
15-03-2006, 15:41
whats that like rae? is hi5 better than myspace?

rae
16-03-2006, 07:32
well, IMO it's better cuz I have more friends [latinas] there :tong: :horny:

Graeme C
16-03-2006, 15:18
hahaha nice one! :D

SANT
16-03-2006, 15:42
I don't like myspace... I prefer hi5...

rae, take a look at my friends and their friends... a bunch of good looking latin girls ;)

[email protected]

Angel_Cic
16-03-2006, 21:18
yay hi5! :D i think you should all get that account


rae...add Sant, then add me. lol. seriously bro, you're obsessed with latinas as much as i am with latinos. jajajaja.
Reza...do u like my space? very pink eh? :tong: i posted some uni pics there. the latest ones i look drugged in (cause i'm sick).

rae
17-03-2006, 03:28
hahaha nice one! :Dhey, join us in hi5, mate :pp20:
I don't like myspace... I prefer hi5...

rae, take a look at my friends and their friends... a bunch of good looking latin girls ;)

[email protected] :v103: :w262: :sagrin: :mex:
yay hi5! :D i think you should all get that account


rae...add Sant, then add me. lol. seriously bro, you're obsessed with latinas as much as i am with latinos. jajajaja.
Reza...do u like my space? very pink eh? :tong: i posted some uni pics there. the latest ones i look drugged in (cause i'm sick).mine hi5 is: [email protected]


myspace: http://www.myspace.com/rae_gerrard

Graeme C
17-03-2006, 04:29
lol i just signed up to hi5,

hi5 - [email protected]

www.myspace.com/graemec

feel free to add me :)

rae
17-03-2006, 04:42
Hey, how to insert quizes, video or anything like that in yer account?

Graeme C
17-03-2006, 05:00
for your myspace profile? you have to find myspace friendly sites that allow u to copy and paste code into your profile?

just been playing with hi5, its ok, prefer myspace tho lol

why doesnt hi5 let you view profiles that arent in your network?

rae
17-03-2006, 05:14
for your myspace profile? you have to find myspace friendly sites that allow u to copy and paste code into your profile?what duo you mean friendly? Where can I find them?why doesnt hi5 let you view profiles that arent in your network?:dontkn:

Graeme C
17-03-2006, 05:25
sites like this one

http://www.mypimpspace.com/

Angel_Cic
17-03-2006, 17:15
Sant, our plan is working...we are converting them beautifully ;)

SANT
17-03-2006, 17:41
hehe, fixing the world one Milanmaniac at the time... ;)

rae
18-03-2006, 04:58
Hey guys, we should make a MilanMania group there in hi5, shouldnt we? :tong:

Edit: I have just created special MilanMania group. Here is a link: http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayGroupMessages.do?groupId=770913. If it does not work, try to search for it in my profile, among the groups I am IN and you should find it ;)

Forza MM
:3band:

Graeme C
18-03-2006, 08:29
ok if i start a Milanmania group on myspace 2? lol

Vadim
18-03-2006, 10:29
yea, we have an ACM 1899 group on myspace but its not that great

So anyways, I was really bored one day and made a general myspace AC Milan page :D
myspace.com/milanisthebest
so add it if u have a myspace

Vadim
18-03-2006, 10:29
yea, we have an ACM 1899 group on myspace but its not that great

So anyways, I was really bored one day and made a general myspace AC Milan page :D
myspace.com/milanisthebest
so add it if u have a myspace

Graeme C
18-03-2006, 11:12
ive created a group,

http://groups.myspace.com/MilanMania

Vadim
18-03-2006, 12:20
ok, i officially have a hi5
http://hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=65820270
I'm not sure if this link works

Graeme C
23-04-2006, 16:57
Hey guys, if you didnt know i have created a MilanMania group on myspace, so sign up :devf:

http://groups.myspace.com/MilanMania

Debs
24-04-2006, 11:16
What's the advantage? I don't know, except that myspace is cool, everyone is buzzing aobut it. One thing we can do there is post pictures for the group. Graeme, is there a limit to how many pictures we can have in that group "album"?

Graeme C
24-04-2006, 12:33
debs one group i am in has 23 ish pictures in the album, im not sure what the limit is... is that any help?

I got into myspace because of Music, its great way to find out when bands you like are playing, also to listening to music. I like it as alot of my friends are on there, and its a good way to meet other Milan fans..

Debs
24-04-2006, 12:39
I've been on myspace for quite a while, and like you, it was because of music. It's a great way to meet other people who share some of your interests!

Next time I'm online at home, I'll see if I can figure out if there's a limit to how many pictures we can upload. I have 2 photo albums of ACM stuff, and I'm sure other people have stuff as well.

mk18
24-04-2006, 13:55
i use hi5.com... :rolleyes:

Graeme C
25-04-2006, 10:59
myspace is better :dcool:

check it out, u can always delete ur account if u dont like it

meazza
26-04-2006, 13:30
I joined. I'm Alen by the way.

Angel_Cic
26-04-2006, 16:51
i use hi5.com... :rolleyes:

yeyaaaa :u56:

mk18
26-04-2006, 18:21
yeah hi5.com rules!

its so fun, check out my rastafarian profile hehe :D

Graeme C
27-05-2006, 10:13
Bump lol

Come on guys we need more good people in the group :p017:

Dave
27-05-2006, 11:06
I have already signed there!

Graeme C
27-05-2006, 12:29
dave are u fireman sam?

Graeme C
01-07-2006, 16:25
/bump :dconf:

Debs
01-07-2006, 17:49
There's only a few of us cool people there....sniffsniff.... :eek:

I may upload some of my Milanello pix....may have to scan them unless i can get the old CDs to work...

Debs
06-07-2006, 13:42
Started to scan and upload my Milanello pix, but it's frustrating b/c I don't have the photo editing software I'm used to using. Siiiggghhhh....always the problem with new computers, takes a while to get things the way you like them. :p286:

Superst@r
08-07-2006, 11:56
http://www.myspace.com/casciavit

group: http://groups.myspace.com/milanforum

see on the boards! ciao.

Debs
08-07-2006, 18:08
Let's combine? Graeme started our group first..... :neww:

Vadim
08-07-2006, 18:36
His group isn't only for people in Milan Mania. I think the MM group should remain seperate.

Acmir^
09-07-2006, 05:43
dave are u fireman sam?


haha no i'm fireman sam :)

Kev Ryan
10-07-2006, 08:53
I use Bebo because that's what the majority of my friends use and I just don't want to have to manage a seperate blog thing really.

Graeme C
04-11-2006, 04:55
any more people signed up yet?

Jim_UK
04-11-2006, 07:38
myspace won't let me sign up ... it says i'm ineligable

Debs
04-11-2006, 12:45
Isn't there a myspaceUK?

Graeme C
05-11-2006, 04:21
there is a UK thing, there shouldnt be any problems signing up jim?

Jim_UK
06-11-2006, 04:39
I clicked on the link to the register page via an invitation my mate sent me, filled in all the details and submitted it and it said "Sorry you are ineligable to join myspace", or words to that affect. I tried several times and kept getting that message, so i gave up.

Graeme C
06-11-2006, 07:38
that could just be a bug, try going in through the main way..


http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Join

Debs
06-11-2006, 08:09
I can't even check myspace from school, we have it blocked, but if it lets Graeme join...ahem.... :w154: Just kidding! I belong to another Milan group and they insist on sendign the frickin news out in Italian.

Debs
30-11-2006, 08:27
Hey gang, I finally created a unquie URL for my myspace page! Yeah, only took me how long to decide on one??

www.myspace.com/maldinifan

Kaka1899
13-12-2006, 11:06
iv signed up and joined the group!

Graeme C
13-12-2006, 13:01
whats ur profile name?

kastriot
13-12-2006, 13:19
I signed up in the group to,I use the same profilename as here

Debs
13-12-2006, 14:13
Or post us your URL....

Mine is www.myspace.com/maldinifan

kastriot
13-12-2006, 14:33
This is my URL

http://www.myspace.com/cottyslaundromat

Graeme C
13-12-2006, 15:29
mine is www.myspace.com/graemec

Kaka1899
15-12-2006, 15:12
my profile name on myspace is ~[-_-]~ and im a member of the group.

remote2book
20-01-2007, 16:42
hey guys do you guys know what myspace is? if you guys do heres a link to mine...tell me wat you guys think.....www.myspace.com/gangapapi

Graeme C
20-01-2007, 16:57
do a search for other threads on myspace.. there is quite a few of us members on there.. i even started a Milanmania group on there.

www.myspace.com/graemec

remote2book
20-01-2007, 17:11
wow dat is awsome...everyone should post their myspace over here it will be fun lolz..hey graeme can i join the milanmania group?

kastriot
20-01-2007, 18:07
http://www.myspace.com/cottyslaundromat

This is my myspace url.

Brasileiro
28-01-2007, 22:09
This is my URL in myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/abraaorocha
Is in construction cus I become member today...
Feel free to be my friends!!!

For the ones also in Orkut, my profile:

http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=4725258913935809189

Debs
15-05-2007, 14:21
Reviving this thread in view of the upcoming game....b/c my background on my myspace page is a tribute to our team!



www.myspace.com/maldinifan

dictatornz
10-06-2007, 04:16
anyone on bebo?

San Paolo
27-06-2007, 22:41
http://www.myspace.com/c0uchp0tat0