totti_jonaid
10-10-2005, 11:51
This thread is about the earthquake that hit Pakistan a couple of days ago. The magnitude of the earthquake was 7.6 and ever since that earthquake we have been hit by 144 jolts in the last 48 hours. Around 30,000 people have died and it is feared that this number can be doubled when more dead bodies will be found. Around 42,000 people are said to be injured and thousands of people are still trapped under the derbies.
My condolences are with all those families who lost their loved ones and Thanks God that I survived this disaster. To conclude the thread I would like to thank all those nations USA, UAE, Canada, China, Iran, Britain, Malaysia, Australia, Germany, Ireland, France, Turkey, Japan, Thailand, Russia, and Saudi Arabia, UN, World Bank.) who provided us aid in this mourning situation. :5hoest:
My condolences are with all those families who lost their loved ones and Thanks God that I survived this disaster. To conclude the thread I would like to thank all those nations USA, UAE, Canada, China, Iran, Britain, Malaysia, Australia, Germany, Ireland, France, Turkey, Japan, Thailand, Russia, and Saudi Arabia, UN, World Bank.) who provided us aid in this mourning situation. :5hoest: