PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan goals in other formats


Rayno_acm
14-10-2005, 12:52
Hi, guys, I have a problem. :rollani:
I want to download any goals (for AC MILAN of course...) from any game. But my system administrator has disable the download offiles in curtain formats like .wmv .avi .rm .mp3, etc. :pchate: :1ang: :crybaby:
But I realize, that is possible for me to download files in formats like .mp3_ .wmv- , etc. and after downloading all I have to do is to rename them in .mp3 .wmv . :nana: :p017:
That's OK, but you know, it's very hard to find any file in these renamed formats, actually I haven't found any at all... :crybaby:
So, is it possible to have a thread for people like me, who have to deal with the administrator's tyranny? :u31:

mk18
14-10-2005, 15:20
u might wanna go to a computer store to fix that first tbh

Rayno_acm
14-10-2005, 15:51
u might wanna go to a computer store to fix that first tbh
No, man, you do not understand, I mean it's PC on my workplace :w262:
Here the net speed is awesome(it's about 260 KBps :greed: :p017: ), I work til late evening (there's nobody here at that time :w262: ), and have about an hour for resting. And I want to use that time for watching sumthing :510: :1d31:

mk18
14-10-2005, 16:27
ur definatly watching porn then :D

Rayno_acm
17-10-2005, 13:53
ur definatly watching porn then :D
:haha: :hihihi: :respect:
Very funny, bro, but it's not working, the same problem, even if I wanted, I couldn't download it... :grinser:

Rayno_acm
18-10-2005, 14:26
Actually if the files are in .zip, I could download them, that's I realized few minutes ago. :clap: :pr115: :p017:

mk18
19-10-2005, 00:10
Actually if the files are in .zip, I could download them, that's I realized few minutes ago. :clap: :pr115: :p017:
u can always go for option no.2











... porn pics! :D

Rayno_acm
19-10-2005, 16:54
Yeah, right, I know that I'll get a lot of viruses if I try to download something like that ;) :p146: :1avs: :rotfl: