PDA

View Full Version : Priceless


Billy_Montreal
19-10-2005, 10:52
(Dedicated to those members (Haroon, IlGenio, Yohy) who will be attending Milan-Juve in a few weeks...this best sums up my trip in May ;)

Airline ticket for one to Zurich, Switzerland from Montreal: 1,000.00$ Dollars
Rail ticket from Zurich to Milano “Stazione Centrale”: 200.00$ Dollars
Hotel in downtown Milan for three nights: 360.00$ Euros

Sitting in the Curva Sud at San Siro on a Sunday afternoon and straining one’s vocal chords….

PRICELESS

Passion is priceless….for everything else there is a company expense :dcool:

Staci
19-10-2005, 10:56
Beautifully said ....

Debs
19-10-2005, 10:58
Love it! :gonova:

rae
19-10-2005, 11:05
Ovunque e sempre... Forza Milan :stuckup:

Christopher
19-10-2005, 11:20
Good Jooooob!

Franco6
19-10-2005, 16:30
Meeting Billy to remain PHOTOLESS

Billy_Montreal
19-10-2005, 17:49
Meeting Billy to remain PHOTOLESS

Allright you Maltese Mafioso..check your e-mail :D

Diavolo
19-10-2005, 18:09
Grandissimo Billy :cool:

It was both an honour and a pleasure meeting you :)
Time for a repeat :angf:

Diavolo
19-10-2005, 18:10
Allright you Maltese Mafioso..check your e-mail :D

BTW, is espresso better in Malta or in Toronto? :cool:

hitmannq8
19-10-2005, 18:22
hey billy, why to zurich?

Diavolo
19-10-2005, 18:23
hey billy, why to zurich?

It's the coffee :5ok:

Billy_Montreal
19-10-2005, 18:26
hey billy, why to zurich?

Logistics...cheaper flight and the fact that the 'supposed' reason for the trip was for work I had to in Basel the Tuesday after the game :D

Billy_Montreal
19-10-2005, 18:28
Grandissimo Billy :cool:

It was both an honour and a pleasure meeting you :)
Time for a repeat :angf:

Likewise my friend.

"Lets do Paris" :beer:

:de3:

rae
20-10-2005, 10:37
Loox like yer voyage will be successful, Billy... chicken sh!te got injured :D

Franco6
20-10-2005, 11:52
Allright you Maltese Mafioso..check your e-mail :D


I checked it and there was nothing. Try again or re send it on [email protected]

Billy_Montreal
24-10-2005, 15:37
I checked it and there was nothing. Try again or re send it on [email protected]

Franco....your hotmail does not work??? It came back to me Porco Juda

Franco6
24-10-2005, 16:58
my hotmail is supposed to be ok..

Billy_Montreal
24-10-2005, 18:29
my hotmail is supposed to be ok..
I'll try again Franco

slicknick
24-10-2005, 18:53
Damn it, wish I could be there...I have absolutely no time and my student budget is too small for that :(

Franco6
25-10-2005, 11:14
I'll try again Franco


or else try on [email protected]