View Full Version : Newcastle United Football Club
Dr Milano
23-10-2005, 07:19
Todays game is on right know on premiership plus we play sunderland right know come on newcastle
Dr Milano
23-10-2005, 07:19
NO OWEN hamstring injury
Dr Milano
23-10-2005, 07:23
kick off about to start : getting ready i reckong itll be 2 - 0 to newcastle
Dr Milano
23-10-2005, 08:05
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!
AMeobi yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss come on :sagrin:
Dr Milano
23-10-2005, 08:06
Shut my mouth a few seconds later 1 - 1
Dr Milano
23-10-2005, 08:08
Shut my mouth a few seconds later 1 - 1
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!! 2 MINS 3 GOALS
NEWCASTLE 2 - 1 SUNDERLAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AMEOBI AGAIN THIS GAME IS GREAT
Dr Milano
23-10-2005, 08:12
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
2 - 2 elliot i can not believe this
Stezagud
23-10-2005, 12:55
It was a great game, Emre's freekick was a great winner and probably saved Souness his job :cool:
Dr Milano
23-10-2005, 13:13
It was a great game, Emre's freekick was a great winner and probably saved Souness his job :cool:
yes this was the best day of my life
my juve freind was upset abbiati was injured and chimenti played newcastle and milan won yess
Dr Milano
25-10-2005, 08:35
my fav english club
really nice one same we are indentical i have been supporting newcastle longer than milan though
killiegradge
27-10-2005, 13:42
I really had to laugh at Shearers comments regarding being elbowed!he was absolutely fuming-now a nice guy like Alan Shearer would NEVER do such a thing would he???????
Bloody hypocrite.
Dr Milano
27-10-2005, 17:00
I Hope Newcastle win the Carling Cup i am behind them all the Way they can do it
I Hope Newcastle win the Carling Cup i am behind them all the Way they can do it
Manchester United are the strongest club left so I think they'll win it.
Dr Milano
28-10-2005, 10:58
Manchester United are the strongest club left so I think they'll win it.
I Hate man u although i am from manchester newcastle will get revenge from last years semi final defeat in the FA Cup
slicknick
03-11-2005, 14:15
I Hate man u although i am from manchester newcastle will get revenge from last years semi final defeat in the FA Cup
I do not hate Man U, instead I feel pity for them ;) (No offense Man Utd fans, I have got a whole lot of friends that are fellow United fans) The team I hate from England is Chelsea...And I cannot say I am a Liverpool fan after that night in Istanbul... Then again it was Milan's fault!!!
Dr Milano
06-11-2005, 13:15
Emre scored for newcastle against Birmingham
ended up
1 - 0 to newcastle United
I do not hate Man U, instead I feel pity for them ;) (No offense Man Utd fans, I have got a whole lot of friends that are fellow United fans) The team I hate from England is Chelsea...And I cannot say I am a Liverpool fan after that night in Istanbul... Then again it was Milan's fault!!!
Dude, we ****in killed the chel****!
slicknick
06-11-2005, 16:57
Dude, we ****in killed the chel****!
And I am glad you guys did, b/c Chelsea I hate and Man Utd I don't.... :sun: :cheers:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.