PDA

View Full Version : Top Scorer this season.05/06


Killah
03-11-2005, 19:25
ok guys i have made a vote

i go with luca toni

please tell me other players i can add to poll if there are ones

SANT
03-11-2005, 20:01
I think you missed C. Lucarelli...

don't forget last season.... maybe instead of Di Natale

Killah
05-11-2005, 06:53
I think you missed C. Lucarelli...

don't forget last season.... maybe instead of Di NataleWe need a moderator to that that

Dr Milano
05-11-2005, 09:32
I Think luca toni will win it this year but i wish shevchenko bags in a lot of goals

HeadFlick
05-11-2005, 11:06
:star: Just be patient a Gilardino feast is about to start... you'll see! :star:

AC-GIOFFRE
06-11-2005, 23:50
Luca Toni has done really well this season. I hope he carries this on into the World Cup and if we don't win lo Scudetto this season then I hope Fiorentina do instead of juve

mk18
07-11-2005, 06:09
i think chiesa and tavano should be up there