PDA

View Full Version : Fans will travel with the new Eu railways


Giovanni
04-11-2005, 04:12
I mean, will the new railways from lisboa to kyiv passing through madrid, barcelona, lyon, turin, milan and budapest change in positive the chances of following your team away?

Will far palces or difficult to reach become easier and quicker to reach>?

I've heard another railway from Paris (therefore from london through the English channel) to Southern Italy (Roma) is in project too.

These trains will reach amazing speed, and at the moment i'm sure the line between Torino and Milan is almost finished; then it will get linked with Lyon and probably with Spain and portugal afterwards.

If Ukraine will be reachable in one night of travelling from Milan and all Europe will be linked with high speed trains i do think it will affect in positive fans travelling and tourism in general

rae
04-11-2005, 11:02
You are lucky, guys... I live in a corner of Europe where nobody knows what's football or railway... suckers... they even do not think about such projects :mad:

Giovanni
04-11-2005, 11:41
well join us here and possibly bring a couple of Lithuanian blondies with you :D

Franco6
04-11-2005, 12:21
You are lucky, guys... I live in a corner of Europe where nobody knows what's football or railway... suckers... they even do not think about such projects :mad:


WTF at least you don't live on an island like I do :1avs: plus that our f***** governemt increased taxes on air transport

Giovanni
04-11-2005, 12:22
WTF at least you don't live on an island like I do :1avs: plus that our f***** governemt increased taxes on air transport
:sun:

ciao liba :w186: ;) :sun:

Vadim
04-11-2005, 12:59
Too bad we don't hav trains from the states to europe. I live like, 10000 kms away. I can't afford plane tickets to milan every weekend, but i do now somone who does that. richass

Kui
04-11-2005, 13:23
WTF at least you don't live on an island like I do :1avs: plus that our f***** governemt increased taxes on air transport

Wait..wait wait wait..... living on an island is cool. Hawaii is an island and I love life here.

mk18
04-11-2005, 13:40
You are lucky, guys... I live in a corner of Europe where nobody knows what's football or railway... suckers... they even do not think about such projects :mad:
hey hey hey hey!!... if anyone, its me who should be complaining!!!

rae
05-11-2005, 06:51
well join us here and possibly bring a couple of Lithuanian blondies with you :Dpay for my journey and i'll bring you tons of blondies :1d31: hey hey hey hey!!... if anyone, its me who should be complaining!!!... it's not my falt that you decided to go to USA :stuckup: :guw:

Kui
05-11-2005, 10:34
pay for my journey and i'll bring you tons of blondies :1d31: ... it's not my falt that you decided to go to USA :stuckup: :guw:

New England of all places! Hey mk you should go down to New York for a weekend. Best city IMO.

mk18
05-11-2005, 16:17
New England of all places! Hey mk you should go down to New York for a weekend. Best city IMO.

yeah ive been there, im not saying the us is bad, its only my town is bad... when i complain about the US i dont mean the country just where i am so please dont get mad at me!

i love boston, id love to live there and its the perfect city for me... im a city boy and its the perfect place to live in IMO, as for NYC, i think people who come from there or who lived there love it so much, i found it a bit tooooo crazy especially since i went to the more 'peaceful' boston before that! in NYC u feel like ur sooooo small because everyone is sooooo big, u feel worthless, and i found it very dangerous as well. but the buildings!!!!! GOD!!!! ... WOW!!!!

Franco6
06-11-2005, 05:42
:sun:

ciao liba :w186: ;) :sun:


Giova, sei una merda :dcool:

Kui
06-11-2005, 09:34
yeah ive been there, im not saying the us is bad, its only my town is bad... when i complain about the US i dont mean the country just where i am so please dont get mad at me!

i love boston, id love to live there and its the perfect city for me... im a city boy and its the perfect place to live in IMO, as for NYC, i think people who come from there or who lived there love it so much, i found it a bit tooooo crazy especially since i went to the more 'peaceful' boston before that! in NYC u feel like ur sooooo small because everyone is sooooo big, u feel worthless, and i found it very dangerous as well. but the buildings!!!!! GOD!!!! ... WOW!!!!

No I cant get mad about you at all. Boston of all places though! It is the least fav New England area for me. I'm more of a New Hampshire country type. I got some friends who live and grew up in some of the nice areas of that city. Their whole mentality though is the same. They're always right even though they are wrong and the reasoning you hear from them is because "I'm from Boston... therefore I'm right." You know what I'm talking about. They think that American NFL is the most popular sport over football even thought the reality is totally opposite. You cant win an argument with them even though you may be 100% correct. As far as Soccer... your favorite word LOL!... oh the New England Revolutions were world champs. Didnt you know that? Trust me... I know these guys as many are friends, but I gotta tell ya, I havent met one person from Boston who wasnt a bonafide **** through and through. I guess that makes me kind of an a$$hole myself come think of it if these guys are my friends. Now for the big NYC. Yeah those guys come off as d!ckheads but are really nice people. They just talk like dweebs. Mind you... if you lived in such crowded and big conditions were time is $$$, those New Yorkers arent so bad after all. I can tell ya that if that kind of condition of city life were to come here where I live, there would be a d@mn revolution.