PDA

View Full Version : who did you buy when you played milan in CM/FM


meazza
07-11-2005, 17:19
In the first two seasons I bought (new game fm2006)

Reveillere - Cafu cover and replacement
Podloski - sheva had a bad year injury wise and I felt only being able to play target men was hurting my offense
Lucho Gonzalez - benfica argentian midfielder, dunno about him real life but he's replaced Seedorf in the starting 11, good all round physical, technical midfielder
Milito - I had a real head ache signing a central defender on my budget of 11m, he seemed a good compromise for 7.75m
guarin - recommended by the CM boards as good prospect, looks a good young deputy for Pirlo

trying to pick up either Chivu or King right now.

mk18
07-11-2005, 22:24
i wanna vbuy a game like that

hitmannq8
07-11-2005, 22:32
im still playing 05, and im in 2008 now. My strikers are Sheva, Tevez, Robinho, Cassano (I was very close to getting Torres for 60m), and my attacking midfielders are: Kaka, Van der Vaart (veeeeery good in the game), Schweinsteiger, Rui (Just retired :(, lookin for a new replacement). Left wing - Jankulovski and Cassano and Mandorlini. Right wing Mancini and Joaquin (my most 2 consistent performers and best ones, i bought joaquin for 85million haha), central midfield is Pirlo and Van Bommel and a new youth talent from our youth ranks Davide Astori.. defence: Nesta, Stam, Kompany (starters) and the subs are Felipe, Coloccini, Kaladze.

Sexy team!

Vadim
07-11-2005, 23:10
wher can i get that game? is it available in the US or do i hav to buy it online?

jani
07-11-2005, 23:55
I dont like to play this game and buy all the superstars.. Just aint realistic ;)

I prefer to buy young ones and loan them out, and when they return they become stars.

Im doing/done this with Mohammad Nosrati, Leandro Gioda, Karl Svensson, Pablo Vitti and the likes.

But then Berlusconi complained that I didnt sign world class stars so I was forced to sign Cristiano Ronaldo and Rafinha :D

jani
07-11-2005, 23:57
oh and for those who want to buy it, www.SIGames.com and I think in the USA its called Worldwide Soccer Manager or something.. In other places its Football Manager. Dont confuse it with Championship Manager (the old version but now with new developers, not Sigames) because that one just sucks :D

arpanmilan
07-11-2005, 23:59
i hav bought saviola, tevez & van der vart also planning 2 buy freddy adu 4m DC United in the next tranfer window

meazza
08-11-2005, 10:00
I can't believe people haven't heard of FM. Man, it's an institution. I had the first Italia one that has Van Basten in the team :D

oh yeah, and this would be a warning to ancelotti, don't buy these players. I suck this season. 4 games played 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses.

acmilan918, it is on amazon.com but they only seem to sell it as a used and new so I don't think it's officially released there. you have to get it though, it's amazing. You see the game played from above, the players as dots, it's very non-flashy and extremely statistical, each player has height, weight, languages they speak, about 30 or so attributes like passing, flair and stuff. Just get it, it's up there with heroin on the addictiveness scale.

jani
08-11-2005, 12:24
haha shut up. I am the king of FM on these forums so please stop acting as if you are a bigger fan ;):D

I played CMItalia myself but I dont recall van Basten being in it.. hmm.. :wth::D


anyways, search the boards, I've opened up a few CM threads in the past.. My favourite game, EVER! Next, is of course Winning Eleven :D

hitmannq8
08-11-2005, 12:31
Shevchenko, If i play you, I believe I can make you wish you never played winning eleven at the first place :P

Stezagud
08-11-2005, 14:02
On 2005 i always bought Cavenaghi for whatever team i was managing, not sure how good he'd be on the new game. Another obvious one is Kompany as he is relatively cheap and provides years of quality at Centre Back :cool:

Torres and Schwienstieger were also class for my teams when i could get them, my Bayern team had unbelievable stats and won everything, largely down to those 2 :)

meazza
08-11-2005, 14:15
']
I played CMItalia myself but I dont recall van Basten being in it.. hmm.. :wth::D

he was inured for the whole season when you started. there was some way to make him come back and play the next season, maybe medical treatment, or you could insure him and get a 19m pay out, the equivalent of 60m these days.

the formation that always won was ludicrous. 4-2-1-3 or something like that.

jani
08-11-2005, 15:12
Shevchenko, If i play you, I believe I can make you wish you never played winning eleven at the first place :P

everyone says that before they meet the Mighty Jani :delol:

mk18
08-11-2005, 16:28
Shevchenko, If i play you, I believe I can make you wish you never played winning eleven at the first place :P

haha... that is my game

i own it... no one ever beat me in it

i swear i never lost!

jani
09-11-2005, 00:05
wait till online play becomes available in Malaysia ;)

and btw, we are talking about the PS2 version here, right

hitmannq8
09-11-2005, 01:25
Yes, and how will that be available online?

mk18
09-11-2005, 13:59
']wait till online play becomes available in Malaysia ;)

and btw, we are talking about the PS2 version here, right
oh yeahhhh!

jani
09-11-2005, 22:28
Yes, and how will that be available online?

what you mean? :wth: :D



neways, if anyone wants to buy it for about $30, heres a link where you can digital download it through SEGA's website.

http://www.shopsega.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=sega&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE,


You can also try the demo first at www.SIGAMES.com

Shomo
10-11-2005, 16:52
In CM 2003/2004- Shevchenko and Henry(I got him for free after contract remains six month) and that was deadliest attack i have ever seen in this game plus i had Joaquin,Gasbaronni and Freddy Adu who are playing well
IN FM 2005-i paired sheva up with Robinho

who has EA Sports Total Club Manager 2005? i think IMO it is the best manager i have ever played in my life

jani
10-11-2005, 23:05
EA Sports? :wth:

Shomo
16-11-2005, 06:07
yeah,i think you should look for it,it is very good football manager game

MIRZA
18-11-2005, 19:18
I'm playing FA manager 2005 but not with Milan, it's more interesting when you play with small and weak club.. I'm leading Bulgarian Dobrudzha....in first year I won 1st place in Bulgarian 2nd division and now I'm 3rd in 1st division....I hope that I'll play in UEFA cup....