PDA

View Full Version : Imagine one day playing soccer in gym then..


jani
12-11-2005, 15:24
ZIDANE SHOWS UP! :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1201662820745287204&

check it out :cool:

slicknick
12-11-2005, 22:31
Cool ****... I wish I could play alongside a great player!!!

Dr Milano
13-11-2005, 15:53
']ZIDANE SHOWS UP! :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1201662820745287204&

check it out :cool:
lol he plays them all over lol i wish i was one of them lucky guyz although im too good for zidane .................................................................................................... .............................................


Joke LoL

hitmannq8
13-11-2005, 16:24
Were you one of them? Real can fine Zidane for playing with them! The language they spoke was french right?

sf_esq
13-11-2005, 17:16
Awesome. Zidane is a class act. His demeanor reminds me a bit of Maldini.

mk18
15-11-2005, 05:01
Were you one of them? Real can fine Zidane for playing with them! The language they spoke was french right?
they seem like algerians in france... like he is

Dr Milano
15-11-2005, 13:05
Were you one of them? Real can fine Zidane for playing with them! The language they spoke was french right?
lol shut up im a class player ................ :cool: not really im good player a useful one anyways i wont get too big headed

K77SH C
15-11-2005, 20:06
Lucky sods, I wouldnt have left the guy alone until I tackled him :firedev: