PDA

View Full Version : How about we....


slicknick
18-11-2005, 17:19
Hey guys,

How about we swap Kaka with Zidane and Gila with Henrik Larsson? We'll be so much stronger this way...Damn I have tried what "The Canadian" had been smoking lately and I'm telling you guys, THAT **** WORKS...Yeeee-haaaaa!!!
:r11: :tong: :smileani:

vixi
18-11-2005, 17:31
Absolutley NOT. You must be out of your mind. Sorry.

mk18
18-11-2005, 17:45
the canadian wasnt smoking anything...

















... he was sniffing!

slicknick
18-11-2005, 21:38
Absolutley NOT. You must be out of your mind. Sorry.

Apparently some people did not get the joke, LOL

Rayno_acm
19-11-2005, 06:01
Hey guys,

How about we swap Kaka with Zidane and Gila with Henrik Larsson? We'll be so much stronger this way...Damn I have tried what "The Canadian" had been smoking lately and I'm telling you guys, THAT **** WORKS...Yeeee-haaaaa!!!
:r11: :tong: :smileani:
I think you've tried something harder than what "The Canadian" have smoked... :hihihi: :rotfl: :D :nana: :neww:

ACMILAN1983
19-11-2005, 10:38
Thread has been closed due to the fact its got nothing to do with the Transfers forum and is only likely to incite trouble with certain members.