PDA

View Full Version : Alessandro Nesta video


Fenris360
19-11-2005, 02:59
Hey guys, can you guys check out this Nesta compilation video and tell me the first 2 songs used in the video? It's a cool video and the songs are awesome!

http://www.footballclips.net/node/1424

Ördöglány
19-11-2005, 07:47
I downloaded the video but I cannot play it with wmp! :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:
Can anyone help me? PLEASE!!!! :u31:

Rayno_acm
19-11-2005, 08:54
I downloaded the video but I cannot play it with wmp! :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:
Can anyone help me? PLEASE!!!! :u31:
The same story with me, but I doubt somebody is able to help... :rollani:

Ördöglány
19-11-2005, 10:53
I downloaded a winrar program from here: http://www.winrar.de/
and now I can watch the video :rock3: :rock3: :rock3:
And from the same site I could download Gila, Crespo, Seva videos as well! :u56:

Fenris360
19-11-2005, 14:26
yes u must use winrar to extract the videos. anyone know the songs used in the video?

Ördöglány
19-11-2005, 14:31
I know the first one (I mean the first song after the intro):
Boro boro from Arash. I like it very much :djn:

enigma
19-11-2005, 18:33
can someone repost the part 3 of the nesta video (2mb). the link on the site no longer works.

Fenris360
19-11-2005, 23:25
hmmm, thats wierd, the 3rd link works for me. Thank you very much for the song.

Ördöglány
20-11-2005, 05:36
The 3. link works for me too! Perhaps you should try to download it again...it might have been a temporaly problem.

samzulsatriady0
01-12-2005, 08:11
Milan - Brescia (3-1) HIghlights

http://d33.yousendit.com/C/2KQ397E6PVJRX0KFE00ZW21F5U/mil_brea.wmv

savage_mau
01-12-2005, 11:23
Milan - Brescia (3-1) HIghlights

http://d33.yousendit.com/C/2KQ397E6PVJRX0KFE00ZW21F5U/mil_brea.wmv

Thanks....

Vadim
02-12-2005, 21:33
Milan - Brescia (3-1) HIghlights

http://d33.yousendit.com/C/2KQ397E6PVJRX0KFE00ZW21F5U/mil_brea.wmv

thank you. you should probably put this in the milan-brescia highlights thread