View Full Version : A legend dies!!!
slicknick
25-11-2005, 14:00
George Best,59, legend of Northern Ireland has passed away last night. Deeply saddened by his loss, I would like to offer my condolences to his family and the rest of the football/soccer world. We have lost one of the greatest names to take part in the great game. LEGENDS NEVER DIE, THEY JUST GO TO SLEEP!
Rest in Peace, the great man of our souls :cry:
George Best: 1946-2005
R.I.P.
ACMILAN1983
25-11-2005, 14:48
RIP Best. Shame he never took care of himself properly
Stezagud
25-11-2005, 15:38
A true legend :(
The first video i ever owned was a compilation of some of his most outrageous tricks and goals, even now after seeing them so many times they are still incredible. Its a shame he never got to show his talent to the world on the biggest stage of all...
RIP
George Best (http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26NBA7K6PX4WV251PXCF6670AW)
Dr Milano
25-11-2005, 17:17
ok ok i was upset but i heard he was a alcholic and used to sleep with women
thats simply not right he got drunk a lot too WoW but
on the pitch he was A GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYER
We are not talking about him as a ordinary citizen. He was our legend. The Legend of football. I never care about personal lifes of footballers, it's their own business, not mine. But I do care what they have done for our teams. He was the one who made an enormous impact to my beloved club. I shall always miss him as a football legend. All people has their vices and sins, so that's why they are human beings. You can not judge them, it's not my duty. I leave it for God. And I advise you all to do the same - leave the justice for powers beyond...
Dr Milano
25-11-2005, 17:40
We are not talking about him as a ordinary citizen. He was our legend. The Legend of football. I never care about personal lifes of footballers, it's their own business, not mine. But I do care what they have done for our teams. He was the one who made an enormous impact to my beloved club. I shall always miss him as a football legend. All people has their vices and sins, so that's why they are human beings. You can not judge them, it's not my duty. I leave it for God. And I advise you all to do the same - leave the justice for powers beyond...
ok dude man he was a great footballer as i stated above
killiegradge
25-11-2005, 18:19
ok ok i was upset but i heard he was a alcholic and used to sleep with women
thats simply not right he got drunk a lot too WoW but
on the pitch he was A GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYER
I get drunk regularly and I sleep with a women every night!You a gay tee totaller or what!
Georgie is to be admired for his football and for being the man he was.We cannot change that -we love people for the complete person they are not just some parts of them that we choose to like.
R.I.P to one of footballs legends!
red-black-love
26-11-2005, 03:25
i feel deeply sad for the lost of such a hero in the football world (not saying about his personal life)... provided us with much great football.. RIP.
My condolences. About the behavior of players lives off the pitch, I do believe that it does have an impact on the team eventually and with serious effect. Let us not forget of the lost chances teams such as Napoli/'94 Argentina WCteam with Maradona and even Wales/Man U with George Best gotten. Most importantly although great in their achievement on record, think of the lost unknown "gap" that we and they themselves never got to see. As great as they were, they truly failed themselves at knowing their full potential. This we will never know and it is a tragedy. It was though a great Drama we lived to see.
May your soul be forever with the ever lasting and most loving spirit of GOD as one. Go in peace George Best.
slicknick
27-11-2005, 13:49
on the pitch he was A GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYER
That he really was :(
R.I.P. :depress:
condolences to his family
slicknick
02-12-2005, 22:22
"I once heard that I had slept with seven Miss World's, this is not true, it was four and I stood the other three up". ~George Best
:) I miss you already :(
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.