PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 2006


MadeMashin
28-11-2005, 12:06
does anyone have fifa 2006 for ps2?

mk18
28-11-2005, 13:35
i do... but im a PES fan, and they still didnt get it here

savage_mau
28-11-2005, 16:14
How about football manager 2006 for x-box??
Do any one have?

MadeMashin
28-11-2005, 22:27
i have it for online also, does any have it for online? cuz if u do get ready for some assss whooping :firedev:

Roger Nolli
14-12-2005, 18:58
FM 2006 is a great game. I have here. There Vieri is fantastic! lol!

kenny_shev
27-12-2005, 10:31
FM 2006 is a great game. I have here. There Vieri is fantastic! lol!

Second that. Vieri is awesome in the game. He scored 31 goals and had 12 assists for me in the very first season. Sheva and Gila are also brilliant in the game.

vixi
27-12-2005, 17:31
i do... but im a PES fan, and they still didnt get it here
I am a Pro Evolution Soccer fan too. I simply love it. I can t undrestand how can someone play Fifa when PES is better almost in every view. FORZA PES!! :happy:
:3band: :3band:

mk18
28-12-2005, 06:32
PES is probably the best game in the world in all aspects... everyone likes to play it... even those who dont care about football at all!

Roger Nolli
11-01-2006, 13:30
I love PES too...

But I play FIFA since 1997!!!

uhuhuh

triniman
11-01-2006, 17:18
have fifa 2006....it's ok...still warming up to it...rather 2005 better....going to buy PE soon......hopefully this weekend

mk18
11-01-2006, 19:37
dont you guys think that in 06, fifa are trying to make the gameplay more similar to PES?

Warro Bantan
12-01-2006, 16:08
I have 2006, and been a fifa fan since 98...so I am pretty much stuck with this franchise, plus, I am too old to switch now.

But to go back to the topic...I think it is a great improvement over 05, both in terms of game play and the management mode, which is much more involved than last years edition. The unlockable features really provide more incentive to keep playing, and to keep on improving your game.

What I dislike really is the "fine print" ie...stuff like Sheva looking more like Sheva in 05, in 06, it looks like Sheva´s cousin (Kaka however in 06 is waaaaaay better than 05s version)...but the most grating issue for me is the "generic" boots that the players wear (yeah, I did say fine print...ie the small stuff...still important to me)..in 05, you could tell when a player had on the predator, now, its some lotto looking boots, with no options to change anything but the colour.

That aside, I have spent many hours in front of the tv playing fifa 06 on my son´s ps2, to the point where I am invincible, unless its a 5 star team vs me using a 1 star side!

What about winning eleven 8? I hear this is the best game out there, better even than PES....suffice it to say, that at 37, I am lucky to be playing any video games, so switching to another franchse now is not a real option...

But I love fifa 2006...its the only video game an old fogey like me plays!!!

mk18
13-01-2006, 20:30
hey warro, do u have any favorite jamaican artists? ive downloaded some he he 'riddim' and its amazing ... i especially like lutan fyah - cry no more, anything SISTA NANCY, alot of buju banton and tenor saw, and dynamq and a song called gun down by i think jungle though i think hes from T&T...what do u think about them

sorry for going off topic

Warro Bantan
16-01-2006, 09:48
hey warro, do u have any favorite jamaican artists? ive downloaded some he he 'riddim' and its amazing ... i especially like lutan fyah - cry no more, anything SISTA NANCY, alot of buju banton and tenor saw, and dynamq and a song called gun down by i think jungle though i think hes from T&T...what do u think about them

sorry for going off topic

Off topic yes, but I will use this to ask a general question about the management mode of fifa2006, while answering your question.

All the artistes you name (with the exception of Buju) are really not current, though they are among my favourites from "back in the day"...especially Tenor Saw...another singer (also deceased, but the "teacher" of Tenor Saw) is Nitty Gritty, also from the mid to late 80s, whose style you should like.

Lutan Fyah..not so up on him, as he, I think, is now overseas, but again a veteran...currently in my cd player are Junior Gong´s (Damian Marley) Welcome to Jam Rock (an excellent piece of work from the grammy winning son of Bob), several albums from Sizzla, a mixed cd with the latest "dancehall" reggae tracks, with artistes like: Bounty Killa, Vibez Kartel, Beenie Man, Capleton, Busy Signal (really new "rapper", with a brand new type of flow) Adoni (who, like Busy, is breaking new ground with his rapping flows), and of course Elephant Man, and Baby Cham.

PM me if you have more questions about the best music in the world! :diablo:

But to fifa2006, and specifically, management mode...has anyone managed to get to the Jan transfer window in the first season without finances being in the red? If so...how?

I am top in the league, with a fan rating of 99, team chemistry of maybe 59 or something, and a job security of 89, down from 99 because I am now in the red financially....this after selling 3 players, to bring down my wage bill...I am now down to 18 outfield players, and with Rui Costa, Vieri and Fiori all retiring...I am at a loss as to what to do so as to not go further in the red, and risk being sacked by middle of the second half of the season...HELP!!! :w221:

totti_jonaid
31-01-2006, 08:28
Off topic yes, but I will use this to ask a general question about the management mode of fifa2006, while answering your question.

All the artistes you name (with the exception of Buju) are really not current, though they are among my favourites from "back in the day"...especially Tenor Saw...another singer (also deceased, but the "teacher" of Tenor Saw) is Nitty Gritty, also from the mid to late 80s, whose style you should like.

Lutan Fyah..not so up on him, as he, I think, is now overseas, but again a veteran...currently in my cd player are Junior Gong´s (Damian Marley) Welcome to Jam Rock (an excellent piece of work from the grammy winning son of Bob), several albums from Sizzla, a mixed cd with the latest "dancehall" reggae tracks, with artistes like: Bounty Killa, Vibez Kartel, Beenie Man, Capleton, Busy Signal (really new "rapper", with a brand new type of flow) Adoni (who, like Busy, is breaking new ground with his rapping flows), and of course Elephant Man, and Baby Cham.

PM me if you have more questions about the best music in the world! :diablo:

But to fifa2006, and specifically, management mode...has anyone managed to get to the Jan transfer window in the first season without finances being in the red? If so...how?

I am top in the league, with a fan rating of 99, team chemistry of maybe 59 or something, and a job security of 89, down from 99 because I am now in the red financially....this after selling 3 players, to bring down my wage bill...I am now down to 18 outfield players, and with Rui Costa, Vieri and Fiori all retiring...I am at a loss as to what to do so as to not go further in the red, and risk being sacked by middle of the second half of the season...HELP!!! :w221:
To be honest there is no way out from where u r. The only way is to start a new season and firstly give new contracts to player. for e.g Sheva takes around 500 per game give him a new contract for around 250,300 and he will accept do this to a few others and it will sure help ur cause. other then that the only way is loan out a few high wage players.

Warro Bantan
06-02-2006, 16:11
Thanks Totti__jonaid...I kinda figured out that I would have to start over...sucks, but such is life.

Loan out a few players..hmmm now thats a thought...

Roger Nolli
14-02-2006, 20:03
Winning Eleven 9 is the same of Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 5!