Kui
29-11-2005, 10:30
I'm really getting into the Christmas Holidays this year around. AGAIN! I cant help it. I'm always like this during this season.
The Christmas Waltz (http://home.comcast.net/~jonah1995/xmasChristmasWaltz.wav)
Frosted window panes
Candles gleaming inside
Painted candy canes, on the tree.
Santa's on his way, he's filled his sleigh
with things, things for you and for me.
It's that time of year
When the world falls in love,
Every song you hear seems to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS! May your New Years
Dream come true!
And this song of mine,
In three-quarter time,
Wishing you and yours the same thing too.
Happy Holidays my friends!
The Christmas Waltz (http://home.comcast.net/~jonah1995/xmasChristmasWaltz.wav)
Frosted window panes
Candles gleaming inside
Painted candy canes, on the tree.
Santa's on his way, he's filled his sleigh
with things, things for you and for me.
It's that time of year
When the world falls in love,
Every song you hear seems to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS! May your New Years
Dream come true!
And this song of mine,
In three-quarter time,
Wishing you and yours the same thing too.
Happy Holidays my friends!