PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know if there are still tickets available for Inter-Milan?


Sylvia
29-11-2005, 16:07
Hi,

I might go to Milan in December and I'm wondering if anybody know how to get tickets and what the prices are.

Please help! :cheers:

Franco6
29-11-2005, 17:37
So, Milan will be away... and on tickets you will have written your personal details, so I think its practically impossible to buy a ticket from touts.Try to contact a Milan club in your region, i think its the best way.

killiegradge
09-12-2005, 18:10
For the last game I attended(v Lecce Nov 26th) we were not asked for any ID as we entered the stadium.So I could easily have had a ticket which did not have my own name on it.I would guess that security may be a little tighter for the game on sunday bit who knows?
I also understand that Milan Clubs do NOT get tickets for the games against INTER AND JUVE so a local Milan Club would probably not be any great help.

mk18
19-12-2005, 23:37
no theyre all sold out :D