PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan vs Barcelona memory at CL final 1994


mrborg
02-01-2006, 14:25
link : http://www.soccerfanatics.net/dlvideo/misc_7424521l.wmv

all goals 2 from massaro 1 from savesavic and the other from desaily

Xudong
02-01-2006, 22:34
it doesn't work. :wallbang:

K77SH C
02-01-2006, 22:45
You have to press play.

Jim_UK
03-01-2006, 14:39
I was sensible enough to record the final at the time, so i can watch the whole match when i like :D

I also recorded the semi-final home leg against Monaco which we won 3-0 i think, or 3-1, but i don't have it anymore. From what i remember Desailly scored a bullet header and i think Massaro or Albertini struck a thunderous shot into the net, but time may have blurred my memory :D

red110
04-01-2006, 13:44
I was sensible enough to record the final at the time, so i can watch the whole match when i like :D
I also recorded the semi-final home leg against Monaco which we won 3-0 i think, or 3-1, but i don't have it anymore. From what i remember Desailly scored a bullet header and i think Massaro or Albertini struck a thunderous shot into the net, but time may have blurred my memory :D

u'll find plenty of interest if you post d full game online, jim.
thanks mrborg for the memories.
anyone has the '93?
d one vs marseille..basile boli's header

rae
04-01-2006, 18:23
do not remind me this... this was my first expierence with Milan... and a painful one... :(