Debs
05-01-2006, 09:05
between a rock and a hard place...
Not to trivialize matters but something has developed overnight. Andrew withdrew his credit card info from ServerBeach b/c Rezag is to take over, and wouldn't you know they tried to charge the account the very same day. We have 72 hours to decide what to do. I sent Rez a $75 contribution. We'll stay online for January, then...unless someone has some other ideas...we're shutting down the site, plain and simple.
If anyone is interestred in contributing and hasn't PMed Rezag or hasn't gotten a PM from Rezag with PayPal info, you can PayPal him using the email address: [email protected]
I have no ideas left, I have no real words left. I don't want to see MM close but 2 or 3 people cannot afford to keep it running. I've asked, I've begged, I've explained the situation and there's little response. Put yourself in my postion and tell me how it would make you feel. I feel like no one cares about this site, about the people here, about any of it. I simply do not know what else to do. :pp18:
Not to trivialize matters but something has developed overnight. Andrew withdrew his credit card info from ServerBeach b/c Rezag is to take over, and wouldn't you know they tried to charge the account the very same day. We have 72 hours to decide what to do. I sent Rez a $75 contribution. We'll stay online for January, then...unless someone has some other ideas...we're shutting down the site, plain and simple.
If anyone is interestred in contributing and hasn't PMed Rezag or hasn't gotten a PM from Rezag with PayPal info, you can PayPal him using the email address: [email protected]
I have no ideas left, I have no real words left. I don't want to see MM close but 2 or 3 people cannot afford to keep it running. I've asked, I've begged, I've explained the situation and there's little response. Put yourself in my postion and tell me how it would make you feel. I feel like no one cares about this site, about the people here, about any of it. I simply do not know what else to do. :pp18: