PDA

View Full Version : Hi


Irma
07-01-2006, 13:45
Hi! My name is Irma. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I started to love
A.C. Milan when I found out that Ricky is playing in this football club. But, Ricky is married now :depress: , but I didn't stop to love Milan. I have Gila now, hehehe.

I hope you will visit Bosnia-Herezgovina one day.

I think that's enough about me. Bye

ACMILAN1983
07-01-2006, 14:19
welcome Irma :)

Reza
07-01-2006, 15:55
Welcome to MM Irma. Hope you have fun here.

Angel_Cic
07-01-2006, 19:19
dje si Irma! :) dobra dosla u ovaj prelep sijt. reci mi ako trebas pomoc. pozdrav!

MilanPerSempre
08-01-2006, 00:59
Welcome Irma! :) I hope for you that Gila won't get married too soon! :tong:

Have fun! ;)

Acmir^
08-01-2006, 11:45
Welcome to MM Irma :u56:
Nadam se da ce da ti bude zabavno :5ok:

rae
09-01-2006, 11:29
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3:

Enjoy yer stay!
Hi! My name is Irma. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I started to love
A.C. Milan when I found out that Ricky is playing in this football club. But, Ricky is married now :depress: , but I didn't stop to love Milan. I have Gila now, hehehe.

I hope you will visit Bosnia-Herezgovina one day.

I think that's enough about me. Byehahah; :haha: I like yer attitude anyway :5ok: do not stop lovin Milan and we do not cease to love you :p155: :pp20: :respect:

I hope you'll soon post a pic of yerself :flirt: :grinser: cheers :p017:

Irma
09-01-2006, 13:02
Picture?
Maybe, but some day.

Last night my first love (Ricky) made two goals(acctually one was autogoal, but he did everything), and my second love Gila made one goal.

Franco6
09-01-2006, 13:04
Welcome to MM Irma!! We'll keep you good company here

Irma
09-01-2006, 14:28
Thanks to all

sheva-gila
09-01-2006, 15:28
kaka has gone now so you have to catch gila soon as possible before he finished to ather heands eheheheh...
welcome to MM and have fun here

Irma
09-01-2006, 15:41
Thanks again

MIRZA
13-01-2006, 17:12
I hope you'll soon post a pic of yerself :flirt: :grinser: cheers :p017:
Hehe, mate when will you stop to chase new girls on the forum??? :D

Btw vec sam to jednom rekao, al dobrodošla Irma...

Dil dil
14-01-2006, 02:46
welcome Irma to Mm forum. people in this forum are friendly
enjoy your stay here

rae
14-01-2006, 12:23
Hehe, mate when will you stop to chase new girls on the forum??? :Dhehehe dont be envy, mate :5130:

Should I answer?! NEVER :hah2: :tong:

MIRZA
17-01-2006, 06:28
I must be envy, because of you, we other don't have any girl to "chase" :D
You are Lithuanian version of Don Juan on this forum :5love: :u56:

almilan
17-01-2006, 14:12
welcome to MM

Dil dil
17-01-2006, 18:24
welcom to mm forum

Irma
25-01-2006, 14:49
Thanks. MIRZA, you'll find one.

Dr Milano
25-01-2006, 15:32
Hi! My name is Irma. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I started to love
A.C. Milan when I found out that Ricky is playing in this football club. But, Ricky is married now :depress: , but I didn't stop to love Milan. I have Gila now, hehehe.

I hope you will visit Bosnia-Herezgovina one day.

I think that's enough about me. Bye
#
Welcome to the forums irma enjoy yer stay :sagrin:

Irma
25-01-2006, 16:02
#
Welcome to the forums irma enjoy yer stay :sagrin:
Thanks.............................