PDA

View Full Version : Hey @ all!!


Naggi1907
10-01-2006, 14:46
Hey!!

My name is Katrin and i'm from Germany. I'm Milan fan since 3 years and my favourite player is Kaká (and he looks so sweet :tong: ) I was at only one Milan match because they don't play in Germany very often....

I hope i will have much fun here...

Bye... :)

SANT
10-01-2006, 14:51
Hi Katrin... welcome to MM... so you went to the game against Schalke 04?

Naggi1907
10-01-2006, 15:02
Yeah, i was at the match against Schalke...my best friend is a big Schalke-fan so i was in the Schalke part... but i wore my Kaká trikot :5schal:

Acmir^
10-01-2006, 15:20
Hi Katrin welcome to MM :wave: , hope you have fun here :neww:

ACMILAN1983
10-01-2006, 15:46
Welcome Katrin, its nice to have you here :)

AS13
10-01-2006, 15:49
Welcome Katrin! Can I make you a question? Is your avatar the crest of Rot Weiss Essen verein?

mishie
10-01-2006, 16:12
hi katrin welcome to mm :u56: enjoy yourself amongst friends

MilanPerSempre
10-01-2006, 22:25
Welcome Katrin! :) Have fun!!! ;)

Reza
10-01-2006, 23:43
Hi Katrin, welcome to MM

Naggi1907
11-01-2006, 08:46
Yes, it's Rot-Weiss Essen my favourite football club....at the moment the're in the 3rd league of Germany....but in the summer they will be in league 2 :D

Giovanni
11-01-2006, 09:51
Ciao Katrin
once i met a barcelona fan in the centre of Milan, just before Milan Barca who seemed Kakŕ's twin. People stopped him to make pictures for joke.

rae
11-01-2006, 13:56
Welcome to :de3: Inferno Rossonero :de3:

Enjoy yer stay!

Naggi1907
11-01-2006, 14:36
I met the real Kaká the one time i was at the match in Gelsenkirchen against Schalke at the parking site... he was very friendly and gave me a autograph before he went into the bus... :)

almilan
11-01-2006, 16:50
welcome to MM

kris
19-01-2006, 02:49
Welcome to MM. You (or maybe I :D) are lucky I read your profile before I tried to hit on you. ;) You should learn the Kaka song, I am sure Giovanni can teach you.

Naggi1907
19-01-2006, 16:32
What for a Kaka song?? can someone teach me...... :cool:

Dil dil
20-01-2006, 14:04
Welcome to mm and enjoy your stay

kris
23-01-2006, 08:48
What for a Kaka song?? can someone teach me...... :cool:

I suggest you send a PM to giovanni, I am sure he knows it, being a Italian and going for the Milan games and all.