View Full Version : Chelsea-Barcelona Your type??
DAVE-Poland
14-01-2006, 14:19
HI!
Whats is yours type this match??
I hate Chelsea and i wish prosperity For Barcelona :devf:
I hope Barca win, i despise Chelsea and would like to see the smug grin wiped off of Mourinho's face :D
Should be a good match whatever happens though.
GRE-NO-LI
14-01-2006, 21:45
I Hate Them All!!!
I think Barca will win, they want revenge for last years defeat
Stezagud
15-01-2006, 10:30
revenge can cloud their minds though :cool:
Barca are more individually gifted but Chelsea are a better team overall. For Barca to win they will need some magic from one of their top players, Ronaldinho gave them a few moments of genius last year but it still wasnt enough.......
slicknick
15-01-2006, 13:22
Ronaldinho gave them a few moments of genius last year but it still wasnt enough.......
You never know, Barca might have learned their lesson from last year...and hopefully they did, but I agree that Chelsea are a better team overall.
Barca should have buried them at the Nou Camp but they wasted so many chances. Also, don't forget that Carvallaho (sp ?) fouled the keeper for Chelsea's winning goal.
If Barca can play better defensively then they will be able to win, hopefully though Chelsea won't get any deflected goals like they have done before. Go Messi ! :D
I`m for Barca tooooooooooo........ Go barca and beat them I hate Chelsea..
Stezagud
16-01-2006, 11:27
Barca should have buried them at the Nou Camp but they wasted so many chances. Also, don't forget that Carvallaho (sp ?) fouled the keeper for Chelsea's winning goal.
Thats true, but they were losing 1-0 at the Nou Camp until Drogba was harshly sent off, they really hadnt looked much like turning that around until Chelsea went down to 10 men. Carvalho did clearly foul the keeper (he gets away with a lot of those type of fouls :mad: ) but over the 2 legs i think luck was about even, and Chelsea just about deserved to go through.
hopefully though Chelsea won't get any deflected goals like they have done before.
Lampard has turned the humble deflection into an art form :D it is shocking how many times they get those lucky breaks, Joe Cole is another who seems to get 5 or 6 a season :eek: and then of course it did take a lucky deflection from Robben yesterday to beat brave little Sunderland, though the sending off afterwards more than equaled out that lucky break ;)
savage_mau
19-01-2006, 16:00
I want Barca to win and then milan beat Barca again as repeat of 1994 final....hahhahahhahahhahahahahhahah
my 2nd fav team is barca so normally i would go for them... i hate chelsea with all my heart!!! ... and though i find chelsea the better team i feel barca will qualify
Stezagud
22-01-2006, 16:41
I saw Chelsea play today and one thing that was very obvious was that the pitch is not in good condition. This would certainly suit Chelsea more than Barca as they can play an aerial game to Drogba that wont be as badly affected by the surface as Barca's more passing style......
slicknick
24-01-2006, 15:19
Barca is also my second team, and I positively despise Chelsea, so I definitely want Braca to win...
Dr Milano
25-01-2006, 15:17
my little brothers team is barca i would support chelsea but i hate them im with barca i wish they win
well i like Chelsea , hate Barca but lets say Barca is weaker though so Barca win would be better for Milan
Chelsea is a great team but yet lose a lot as a 10 men team !
Egoistka
27-02-2006, 23:01
I dont like Chelsea, although i respect Mourinho, I like Barca, but Real Madrid I like a lot more...Hope they will win...:)
on the contrary, i used to like Chelsea, but i hate Mourinho, and i ve always liked Barça and of course Messi, so im with Barça.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.