PDA

View Full Version : Milan vs. Ascoli


SANT
17-01-2006, 20:17
With the loss at Roma, I see little interest in the next game, but we have to get back on track.

The game is tomorrow...

List of players, from acmilan.it

1/17/2006
GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac.

DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Kaladze, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam.

MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Gattuso, Kaką, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel.

STRIKERS: Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko

SANT
17-01-2006, 20:23
Line up I'd like to see:

Dida
Simic Nesta Stam Jankulovski
Gattuso Pirlo
Kaka' Serginho (Seedorf)
Shevchenko Gilardino

Bosniaco
17-01-2006, 20:50
I would like to see something like this, or maybe some rest to sheva or gila and bring in the new guy Amoroso.



Dida

Simic Nesta Stam Serginho

Pirlo
Gattuso Janku

Kaka

Sheva Gila

toelmaldini
17-01-2006, 21:16
Go..Milan...No time for lose.....

GRE-NO-LI
17-01-2006, 21:42
Line up I'd like to see:

Dida
Simic Nesta Stam Jankulovski
Gattuso Pirlo
Kaka' Serginho (Seedorf)
Shevchenko Gilardino

Good line up.

Milan3869
18-01-2006, 00:32
we should use this line-up:

-----------------dida--------------

marzoratti---stam---nesta---serginho

-----gattuso-----pirlo-----ambro----

---------rui costa-----kaka---------

----------------sheva--------------

mrki
18-01-2006, 08:35
dida-simic-nesta-stam-jankulovsky-smbrosini-pirlo-seedorf-rui-sheva-pipo

hitmannq8
18-01-2006, 10:35
Ambro + Gattuso is suicide, didnt u guys figure that out earlier last year? Our creativity simply disappears when we have 2 defensive players on the sides of our midfield.

I really think we should start playing Marek at LB but Ancelotti did say that as long as he is in charge of Milan, Marek will not be a defender..So this is what im lookin forward to see:

Simic - Stam - Nesta - Serginho(unfortunately)

Seedorf --- Vogel ---- Jankulovski

Rui Costa

Gila ------------- Pippo

or wait, it has just come to mind, how about the 3 man defence? maybe we should try it out..it would have been really handy against teams that defend against milan AND when Milan have alot of injuries to the defense..

hitmannq8
18-01-2006, 10:44
the probable lineups from 4 news sites are:
Simic, Nesta, Stam, Jankulovski; Ambro, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa; Pippo, Sheva

Nice, i hope Marek does actually play as a LB finally. Rui has earned a starting spot and will finally start, but where is Vogel?

Sash22
18-01-2006, 11:03
Simic-Stam-Nesta_Jankulovsky
Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf
Kaka
Sheva-Gila

SANT
18-01-2006, 13:50
From acmilan.it

MILANO - Cosģ in campo a San Siro per la prima giornata di ritorno di Serie A:

MILAN: Dida; Simic, Stam, Nesta, Jankulovski; Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Inzaghi, Gilardino. All: Ancelotti.

A disposizione: Kalac, Costacurta, Kaladze, Gattuso, Serginho, Kaką, Shevchenko.

ASCOLI: Coppola; Comotto, Domizzi, Adani, Tosto; Cariello, Biso, Parola, Del Grosso; Quagliarella, Bjelanovic. All: Giampaolo-Silva.

A disposizione: Zotti, Corallo, Fini, Bjelanovic, Oresti, Foggia, Paci.

SANT
18-01-2006, 13:53
Good to see Rui Costa and Ambro get some minutes... Janku as LB, finally...

Kaka' and Sheva need some rest, they have not been as bright lately... wouldn't hurt that they get to see others play... Vogel not dressed to play...

For Ascoli, Pasquale Foggia on the bench... he was good on the first game of the season.

shevagol_7
18-01-2006, 14:02
Finally Jankulovski will get a game at his favored left back position. Hopefully we will see a response from Milan after the disaster in Rome.

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 14:06
I hope we win, no matter the score...

hitmannq8
18-01-2006, 14:38
GRRR Ancelotti started with the same players AGAIN!!!

Stam, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho

Ambro, Pirlo, Seedorf

Inzaghi Sheva



Inzaghi scored on the 4th minute

savage_mau
18-01-2006, 14:38
Pippo score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milan 1 up

savage_mau
18-01-2006, 14:42
MILAN-ASCOLI: OFFICIAL LINE-UPS

1/18/2006

MILAN: Dida; Simic, Stam, Nesta, Jankulovski;

Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf;

Inzaghi, Gilardino.

Is serginho playing or Janku playing on the left defence???

devoted_dm
18-01-2006, 14:43
Pippo!!!

1-0 :d

hitmannq8
18-01-2006, 14:46
MILAN: Dida; Simic, Stam, Nesta, Jankulovski; Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Inzaghi, Gilardino. Coach: Ancelotti.

Ok im very happy with this lineup! my bad for the post before! sorry!

Laudrup
18-01-2006, 14:48
GRRR Ancelotti started with the same players AGAIN!!!

What do you mean? Janku plays left back for the first time this season, and Sheva apparently has been dropped.

Great to see Pippo score!

Laudrup
18-01-2006, 14:49
my bad for the post before! sorry!

Apology accepted ;):D

Sash22
18-01-2006, 14:51
WTF??? Why Sheva isn't playing??? How can it be? F*ck this Ancelotti all done..

Laudrup
18-01-2006, 14:52
Well, he played absolutely terrible against Roma, maybe he needs a break

Laudrup
18-01-2006, 14:54
Meanwhile Chievo is ahead 1-0 against Juve! :D

Sash22
18-01-2006, 14:54
" Absolutely terrible"???? Well he did much mre than Gila that's for sure, and get a higher rate from the press! I think Ancelotti falled on his head before the game.

SANT
18-01-2006, 14:58
Yes, Pippo!!!! after long pass from Dida... 1-0 Milan

mishie
18-01-2006, 14:59
" Absolutely terrible"???? Well he did much mre than Gila that's for sure, and get a higher rate from the press! I think Ancelotti falled on his head before the game.
what are squads for l'amico :rone:

Sash22
18-01-2006, 14:59
This is just not the same for me, if Sheva doesn't play!

savage_mau
18-01-2006, 15:01
WTF??? Why Sheva isn't playing??? How can it be? F*ck this Ancelotti all done..


Well, i simply dont agree with you....Ancelotti need some new strategy. Need to give new motivation.Anyway Milan is up by a goal now. Even a good player will have their form drop and he need a rest maybe since he played badly last game

Laudrup
18-01-2006, 15:02
This is just not the same for me, if Sheva doesn't play!

hmm, disturbing ;)

savage_mau
18-01-2006, 15:03
MILAN: Dida; Simic, Stam, Nesta, Jankulovski; Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Inzaghi, Gilardino. Coach: Ancelotti.

Ok im very happy with this lineup! my bad for the post before! sorry!

yup...me felt so happy also...like new motivation given to Milan player. I do like sheva a lot but he certainly need a break ( even if he player better that Gila in last game )Do worry...he will be back.

Sash22
18-01-2006, 15:04
They just returned from christmes break, I think he rested enough. I just can't think of a logic reason why Sheva isn't playing... I can understand Rui instead of Kaka, but this...

Laudrup
18-01-2006, 15:04
Vieira 1-1 :(

why do I even care.

savage_mau
18-01-2006, 15:07
Vieira 1-1 :(

why do I even care.

yup.. as long as my Milan is winning i dont mind....
By the way Luca Toni score again...

Laudrup
18-01-2006, 15:10
I just can't think of a logic reason why Sheva isn't playing...

I can: Pippo.

Herou
18-01-2006, 15:10
Any live stream for this game?

mishie
18-01-2006, 15:14
[poor ambro another injury!!! :dcool:

Sash22
18-01-2006, 15:14
I can: Pippo.

He should play instead Gila...
I'm pretty sure Sheva will go in at the break

mishie
18-01-2006, 15:16
He should play instead Gila...
I'm pretty sure Sheva will go in at the break
you what!!! :v46:

Sash22
18-01-2006, 15:20
[QUOTE]you what!!![/QUOTE ]

I'm SURE!!!

savage_mau
18-01-2006, 15:22
Half time Milan up 1-0.
Good news is that Viola now behind with 2 goals, Juve is draw ( which i prefer them to lose) and Milan is one goal leading.
Bad news is that Inter also leading 1-0 whichmean Milan is still 3rd in standing

hitmannq8
18-01-2006, 15:32
i dont think we should look at the standings any more, all we can do is just win our games

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 15:33
I hope we put more pressure on second half, FORZA MILAN!

SANT
18-01-2006, 15:35
Just a little note, Inter is playing without Italians... they have 7 from Argentina, 2 from Brazil, 1 from Colombia, 1 for Portugal.

Milan started with 5 Italians, 2 from Holland, 1 from Brazil, 1 from the Czech Rep., 1 from Croatia, 1 from Portugal.

hitmannq8
18-01-2006, 15:36
i am watching the juve game and chievo have really been pressuring juve since they have equalised..chievo r playing some really nice football!

in acmilan.com, it says that ambrosini left the field for a muscular problem and gattuso replaced him.

SANT
18-01-2006, 15:39
P. Foggia came on for the second half... let's hope he doesn't do any damage on the flanks.

savage_mau
18-01-2006, 15:39
i am watching the juve game and chievo have really been pressuring juve since they have equalised..chievo r playing some really nice football!


I really hope Chievo deserve a win after they good performance and luck will not be at juve side anymore. :3band:

Bosniaco
18-01-2006, 15:48
We got the result for now, but we can't go past the Ascoli defence and we can't score.

Bosniaco
18-01-2006, 15:49
P. Foggia came on for the second half... let's hope he doesn't do any damage on the flanks.
I hope the same thing, becuase Foggia assisted basically three goals in the last game.

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 15:50
Too much emphasis on the middle, I wanna see more more atcion thru the flanks. Come on, Carletto, it's time to put Serginho on.

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 15:52
By the way: I heard a rumour speaking about a quarrel between Kaka and someone of the Board, regarding tactical affairs. Have you heard something about that?

savage_mau
18-01-2006, 15:58
By the way: I heard a rumour speaking about a quarrel between Kaka and someone of the Board, regarding tactical affairs. Have you heard something about that?

Tell me more?? regarding??? with who??

Bosniaco
18-01-2006, 15:58
Foggia is giving as trouble on that flank

SANT
18-01-2006, 16:03
So much trouble that Jankulovsky just got yellow card for a foul against him...

Gre-no-li, are you having dinner with Ariedo Braida and Leonardo lately? where did you hear that? I don't believe it... not from Kaka'...if Rui Costa, having a much longer carreer, accepted to be sub and play whenever and wherever he was needed, I don't see Kaka' complaining, plus why would he? he plays where we always played...

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 16:08
Well, folks, I heard that rumour from a speaker at Bandeirantes Broadcast, a TV station here from Brazil, so I don't know if it's something serious or not.

And from what he said, it seems that Kaka's complaining was about the tatical formation of the team, not about being a sub today.

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 16:10
Well, I guess we're having a lacklustre display today...

Bosniaco
18-01-2006, 16:24
Very bad, we played very bad just because we couldn't find space to socre more. Jankulovski didn't do any runs on that left side...

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 16:26
Very bad, we played very bad just because we couldn't find space to socre more. Jankulovski didn't do any runs on that left side...

An awful display, indeed.

SANT
18-01-2006, 16:27
Finished... Milan won 1-0, Pippo's goal in the 4th. minute...

that's what we needed, the 3 points, and some confidence...

and there it is, for everybody who keeps waiting for Janku to bloom... he's still taking the shortcuts, not taking risks...

let's hope Ambro is OK, we can't afford to have more injured players...

was he the captain today? who got the C when he left? Rino?

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 16:30
let's hope Ambro is OK, we can't afford to have more injured players...

That's why I beg for more squad depht...

Arildonardo
18-01-2006, 16:30
Ok, so it wasn't a good display, but we should look at the positive side of this result - we didn't concede any goals! And we got 3 points while Juventus only managed 1... It's a start, and something to build on towards the end of this season.

zlatanov
18-01-2006, 16:38
I could watch the second half only and I liked how we played in defence. The mid did OK too but when it came to putting those two final passes together, the players upfront - Gila, Pippo on one side and Kaka/Rui on another - looked a bit out of synch today.
Not our best perfomance of the season but after a colorless loss at Roma, I would take it. Good news is Juve drew, could have easily lost too, and now we are back at 10 points from them. With half the season remaining, they are far from unreachable but in order to catch up with them we will have to get our act together and make max use of every wrong step they take. Should we manage to pull ourselves together, I don't think the scudetto is that far away, after all.

zlatanov
18-01-2006, 16:40
Ok, so it wasn't a good display, but we should look at the positive side of this result - we didn't concede any goals! And we got 3 points while Juventus only managed 1... It's a start, and something to build on towards the end of this season.
good to see that not everyone here is as negative as a minus sign. :rollani:

Warro Bantan
18-01-2006, 17:10
Awful display...in the first half, Rui had sent in sooooooooooo many passes to Pippo, that all seemed to find the striker either flat footed, or were just out of his reach..he had at least 3 clear goal scoring opportunities, all of which he spurned...if he hadnt scored that solo effort, I would be wondering why he was allowed to play the entire 90 minutes.

I saw Sheva warming up on the touchline, but he never made an appearance.

I do applaud Carlo for using Kaka and Rui together..and the introduction of the young Brazilian nearly made the difference...but somehow, we couldnt get a ball into their net for the second.

The most important thing however, is the three points...that, my friends, is the bottom line...

mrki
18-01-2006, 18:06
horrible display tonight, waaaaaaaaay to slow for some bigger team than ascoli. to many shot and weak passes, no game plan ( again ), no flanks, rui and pirlo strangeled the ball to oftenly, our players didnt run AT ALL without the ball, no pressing, no movement and crossing sides, bad tactical formation. Another way to prove Carlo lost control of this team.

GRE-NO-LI
18-01-2006, 21:27
I agree with you, our performance today was a real mess, the players seems to be almost clueless on the pitch, specially during the second half.

MilanPerSempre
19-01-2006, 00:52
horrible display tonight, waaaaaaaaay to slow for some bigger team than ascoli. to many shot and weak passes, no game plan ( again ), no flanks, rui and pirlo strangeled the ball to oftenly, our players didnt run AT ALL without the ball, no pressing, no movement and crossing sides, bad tactical formation. Another way to prove Carlo lost control of this team.

Strange, cause I read on gazzetta.it that Rui played very well!

mrki
19-01-2006, 04:12
well he looked to slow and clueless what to do with the ball yesterday...aldough I support Rui as a great player of Milan.

Warro Bantan
19-01-2006, 09:39
Rui played very well...its just that Pipo was too slow to get unto any of the wonderful through passes that Rui delivered...indeed, Rui should have scored, when presented with a gift in the "baby box" which he fluffed horribly...but that aside, he was the dynamo of the team, he just wasnt being helped by the static forwards.

Josh-Sheva
19-01-2006, 11:32
inzaghis goal was niiice

pipit
19-01-2006, 14:06
i think milan should take cosolidation for a while, cos' they've been unstable starting this season. i'm a bit worry about their performance next in champions league. but however they play, i always love milan.

savage_mau
19-01-2006, 16:03
Nice win but still got a lot of space of improvement

K77SH C
19-01-2006, 21:24
I didnt even know there was a game today and only got to watch the last 20 minutes. I was glad to see Stam at centre back and Janku actually starting, the fact that he as left back was even better. hopefully he and Milan can get some form going now. By the way, does anyone still think Rui should be replaced. He really doesnt look as if hes been on the bench for a couple of seasons.

SANT
19-01-2006, 21:37
By the way, does anyone still think Rui should be replaced. He really doesnt look as if hes been on the bench for a couple of seasons.

I think he has played really well these last few games in Coppa Italia and in the league... but I still think he needs to be replaced... he's an important player, with a great carrer, but he's nowhere near Maldini or Costacurta
as far as being a Milan legend... and he makes too much money for being Kaka's sub... and you can't forget his age...

K77SH C
19-01-2006, 22:14
Fair point about not being a legend and being paid too much, but I dont think we could get someone as good who is willing to sit on the bench and not have his confidence destroyed by it. I really feel, that if we are to get to Paris this year he must be used at the right times.

SANT
19-01-2006, 22:32
I agree with you. It's a hard decision... Rui has earned a placed in Milan...

Sash22
20-01-2006, 10:42
I'm pretty sure that if Sheva was playing it would ended like 3 or 4-0.... strange that no one noticed it...

zlatanov
20-01-2006, 11:20
I'm pretty sure that if Sheva was playing it would ended like 3 or 4-0.... strange that no one noticed it...
No wonder you disappeared form MM for a while. You must have been heartbroken when Sheva got married - then all your dreams of you two playing together in "Brokeback San Siro" for sure disappeared like a fart in the wind.

Giovanni
20-01-2006, 11:26
I'm pretty sure that if Sheva was playing it would ended like 3 or 4-0.... strange that no one noticed it...

cogitating with "ifs" isn't the perfect way to solve problems. it isn't really the right positive approach to build up the future

Sash22
20-01-2006, 13:01
what do u want?? I just mentioned a fact, not my fault u don't like it.... YEAH WE BEAT ASCOLI 1-0!!!! YEAH!!! GRANDE MILAN!!!! All the way to Paris!!!

Warro Bantan
20-01-2006, 14:51
My only response is: If "if" was a fifth, I“d be drunk!

K77SH C
20-01-2006, 19:59
If doesnt exist.

Sheva, as great as he is has looked very ordinary and has been overworked. He needed a rest.