PDA

View Full Version : Ac Milan vs. Siena


Sweendogs
21-01-2006, 12:40
Im not gonna be able to see the game today :510: but if anyone has a link in which I could watch it later it would be great. I look for Milan to win big 3-0 over a struggling Siena squad. Thanks again....FOrza MILAN


3-0 Milan (seedorf, pirlo, gilardino)

GRE-NO-LI
21-01-2006, 13:05
But the game will be tomorrow! :)

Well, as for the score: Siena 1 x 2 Milan

ilgenio
21-01-2006, 20:24
No Maldini, Cafu and Ambrosini, but Amoroso is in squad travelling to Siena.


SQUAD FOR SIENA TRIP

GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac, Fiori.

DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Kaladze, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam, Marzoratti.

MIDFIELDERS: Gattuso, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel.

STRIKERS: Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Amoroso.

Bosniaco
21-01-2006, 20:29
I have to be a realist and I think we will have a lot of problems with this siena squad, especially to defend. We know our defence and we know the attack of Siena (Locatelli, Chiesa, Bogdani).

shevagol_7
21-01-2006, 23:31
According to Ancelotti, Pirlo is a doubt tommorow with a slight sprain and Gilardino is recovering from a calf problem.

Pirlo could use the rest anyway I'd expect Vogel in his place. Gila will probably be a game time decision.

Milanista
22-01-2006, 00:15
siena 1 , milan 2.

:3band:

GRE-NO-LI
22-01-2006, 01:28
Well, our squad is being totally impredictable that season, so in fact we can expect almost everything from them, from a fantastic win to a tremendous failure.

MilanManiac
22-01-2006, 02:13
Sienna 0 - 2 Milan

Can someone pretty pretty please post a link for the game. I haven't seen any Milan since the new year and I'm STARVING for it. Much appreciated!

MilanPerSempre
22-01-2006, 09:32
Sienna 0 - 2 Milan

Can someone pretty pretty please post a link for the game. I haven't seen any Milan since the new year and I'm STARVING for it. Much appreciated!

No, sorry mate. I'm also searching for a link, but I can't find it out.

rae
22-01-2006, 09:56
after half time we lead by one goal to nil. Kaka the scorer.

Forza Milan

mrki
22-01-2006, 09:58
im watching the game on sportmania channel. Milan played very good for 35 minutes, with a lot of running and swapping places in tze middle, serginho did good job by running down the flank, pippo was always on the werge of offside. Stam went off for simic and Dariol looks beter than stam on RB. Kaladze doesnt look convinsive in duels. After 35 min our game fell apart a little, but siena didnt do much up front. We have to do more running and control the CM, wich we lost in the last 10 min of the half. Still, we did very good. Forza Milan

GRE-NO-LI
22-01-2006, 10:03
I'm watching the game, and 'for my money' we have played well until 20-25 minutes of the first half, with flowing interplay on the midfield and great assists by Serginho. Unfortunately, our level of performance declined since them, and Sienna gained momentum puting us in trouble.

GRE-NO-LI
22-01-2006, 10:12
Siena already hitted the post on the first minute of the second half...

mrki
22-01-2006, 10:25
too slow again, and Carlo isnt changing anything, we are faling down

mrki
22-01-2006, 10:26
sheva 2-0, eror from Mirante

devoted_dm
22-01-2006, 10:30
Yeaaaah!!!

mrki
22-01-2006, 10:34
gila in for pipo, the game died when we scored

mrki
22-01-2006, 10:37
pirlo is acting like he isthe king of our team, not a good attitute from pirlo

K77SH C
22-01-2006, 10:38
juve just took the lead :hammer:

K77SH C
22-01-2006, 10:39
pirlo is acting like he isthe king of our team, not a good attitute from pirlo

in what way?

Bosniaco
22-01-2006, 10:46
Sheva is very selfish, he didn't want to pass the ball to Gila so he can score. Kako could done the same thing but HE WANTED TO SCORE.

zlatanov
22-01-2006, 10:49
too slow again, and Carlo isnt changing anything, we are faling down
couldn't agree more with this - Siena is already 3-0 on top of us :rollani:

K77SH C
22-01-2006, 10:49
Well Sheva is 2 goals away from matching Rivera's record and Kaka probably wants a hatrick

Bosniaco
22-01-2006, 10:53
Well Sheva is 2 goals away from matching Rivera's record and Kaka probably wants a hatrick
So what man there is plenty of games to play and he will score 2 more goal I'm sure

mrki
22-01-2006, 10:53
couldn't agree more with this - Siena is already 3-0 on top of us :rollani:

there is no need for this, you know what I meant. we did play too slow at that time.

K77SH C
22-01-2006, 10:53
In the end a comfortable win, but the damn zebras just keep winning

mrki
22-01-2006, 10:54
Cannavaro scored twice!!!!

K77SH C
22-01-2006, 10:54
So what man there is plenty of games to play and he will score 2 more goal I'm sure

True, but then hes got Nordahl to think about :D Thats gona need something special though.

I think Canavaro has scored a brace twice this season.

Bosniaco
22-01-2006, 10:57
**** Juve, They Sucked In Empoli Game. But ****en Cannavaro Scored From Two Corners And They Won ****ers. I Hate Them

Sash22
22-01-2006, 11:03
I'm curious who's our top assister, isn't it Sheva? I think he has atleast 6 or 7 assists till this point.

rae
22-01-2006, 11:03
**** Juve, They Sucked In Empoli Game. But ****en Cannavaro Scored From Two Corners And They Won ****ers. I Hate Themwho doesn't :p1511:


I can not see them succeeding like this... it is becoming irritating :mad:

Forza Milan

Kui
22-01-2006, 11:04
Gee heres what sums up this whole thread. We suck... even though we won! And we hate Juve. Constructive and very inspiring attitudes from then lot of you. :rolleyes:
Maybe if people talk sh!t about our own team before the final whistle, we should have a rule that says you got to eat it afterwords.

zlatanov
22-01-2006, 11:15
there is no need for this, you know what I meant. we did play too slow at that time.
Well, I think theer is. That "too slow" period" you are talking about was in the last 5-6 min of the first half and you were already calling for changes and getting ready to declair the game lost, a game that we totally dominated and it is only normal to take the foot off the accelerator once in a while - everyone who has watched a couple of football matches should know that.
I honestly wanna know what is it that you want but I am not asking you for I doubt that even you know that. Just hoping that soon you'll realize how irritating you extreme pesimism is and will stop yourself from posting when you are in one of those suicidal moods of yours.

Bosniaco
22-01-2006, 11:22
Gee heres what sums up this whole thread. We suck... even though we won! And we hate Juve. Constructive and very inspiring attitudes from then lot of you. :rolleyes:
Maybe if people talk sh!t about our own team before the final whistle, we should have a rule that says you got to eat it afterwords.
WHO SAID THAT MILAN SUCKS? NOBODY!!

Milanista
22-01-2006, 12:12
lets not quarrel over a small matter guys. :grinser:

Sash22
22-01-2006, 12:22
After all it was our away game, we usualy not very attractive outside the San-Siro...
Our defence didn't look impresive again, and Ancelotti keep trying that sh*t with Stam as RB and Kaladze as a CD (I begin to realy hate that)...
And I'm asking again who is our best assister this season?? Isn't it Sheva? I think he already has like 7-8 assists...

hitmannq8
22-01-2006, 13:38
how did Sheva play? he hasnt been playing well recently, but i have not watched this game, could anyone gimme more info on that pls? and why were ppl saying Pirlo is trying to be a king in the field?

Im also surprised that we have not seen Vogel yet :/ Stam is injured, what is it with our defence and injuries? I hope Milan snatch a defender soon.

Ördöglány
22-01-2006, 13:59
And I'm asking again who is our best assister this season?? Isn't it Sheva? I think he already has like 7-8 assists...
According to sports.it Sheva has 4 assists (thats only in Serie A), he is Milan's best. And then we have 5 players with 3 assists apiece: Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Rui and Serginho.
But I think that stat is not updated....it's how it looks after 20 matches.

zlatanov
22-01-2006, 14:17
Our defence didn't look impresive again, and Ancelotti keep trying that sh*t with Stam as RB and Kaladze as a CD (I begin to realy hate that)...
Our defence was very solid today, as Siena barely had a sniff at goal. In fact, this was one of our most solid defensive performances for the season.
So, I am not sure what your reasons for saying the above were. Actually, maybe I can think of one - you commenting on the game without even watching it. And here is another one - you never miss an opportunity to belittle the team but praise your beloved Ukrainian compatriot, independent of whether he deserves it or not.

rae
22-01-2006, 15:15
I have just noticed that thread's title is wrong - not Milan - Siena but Siena - Milan :D

:cheers:

Sash22
22-01-2006, 15:17
First above I saw the match... Sheva had crapy match, he did 2 good actions (goal and assist) and except that he didn't impress much... but that 2 good actions enough to seal the match, so what can I say?
And second we weren't "solid", it's Siena that wasn't good enough. Almost all their crosses found their target (Bogdani's head mostly) and what about that Kaladze "great" pass to Chiesa who hitted the post, or his "amazing" dribbling skills in his own box... yeah great defender!!!! Yes very solid....

mrki
22-01-2006, 15:18
Well, I think theer is. That "too slow" period" you are talking about was in the last 5-6 min of the first half and you were already calling for changes and getting ready to declair the game lost, a game that we totally dominated and it is only normal to take the foot off the accelerator once in a while - everyone who has watched a couple of football matches should know that.
I honestly wanna know what is it that you want but I am not asking you for I doubt that even you know that. Just hoping that soon you'll realize how irritating you extreme pesimism is and will stop yourself from posting when you are in one of those suicidal moods of yours.

your behaviour is extremly irritating and when I read your comments I can see you cant recognize real problems in a team. I didnt declare the game lost, as milan did play well ( as I said ! ), but we did play too slow at times, and simce I've missed only 2 milan games this season, i believe i can talk about it. Our way of passing and moving ( or not moving ) can sometimes be really shameful. being realistic is not pesimistic behaviour, or maybe it is in that pink planet you are from. so before you learn to "read " football and players behaviour on the pitch, please dont comment my posts. thank you. :5ok:

mrki
22-01-2006, 15:23
First above I saw the match... Sheva had crapy match, he did 2 good actions (goal and assist) and except that he didn't impress much... but that 2 good actions enough to seal the match, so what can I say?
And second we weren't "solid", it's Siena that wasn't good enough. Almost all their crosses found their target (Bogdani's head mostly) and what about that Kaladze "great" pass to Chiesa who hitted the post, or his "amazing" dribbling skills in his own box... yeah great defender!!!! Yes very solid....

couldnt agree more, still....some people claim milan did extremly well. But that kind of defending against barca or even bayern can cost us a lot. kaladze was shaky in duels, simic cant go forward, srginho is good with the ball but he is defending not close enough from the player.

GRE-NO-LI
22-01-2006, 17:26
Um excelente resultado para uma partida apenas razoável. Até os 20-25 minutos do primeiro tempo a equipe atuou muito bem, com boa movimentação no meio de campo através de deslocamentos constantes, e uma excelente atuação de Serginho, providencial nos cruzamentos da linha de fundo; o rendimento, todavia, decaiu bastante na segunda metade da primeira etapa, e o Siena passou a exercer maior pressão no meio de campo. O gol de Kaká resultou d'uma jogada bem trabalhada, e vle ressaltar que Dida fez uma defesa sensacional num remate à queima-roupa.

O Siena começou melhor na segunda etapa, e logo no primeiro minuto a trave salvou nosso rossonero num chute de Chiesa que seria indefensável. A equipe toscana seguiu pressionando, muito embora sem grande perigo, enquanto nossa equipe demonstrava pouca vocação agonística nos contra-ataques; não obstante, nossa inerente superioridade técnica acabou prevalecendo, e Sheva com oportunismo amplou o placar após uma rebatida do arqueiro adversário; por fim, aos 40 minutos Kaká deu números definitivos à partida, numa bela finalização após boa jogada em contragolpe.

GRE-NO-LI
22-01-2006, 17:32
By the way:

Dida made a TREMENDOUS save today from a deadly short range effort. I hope he's beggining to regain his old shape!

ACMILAN1983
22-01-2006, 19:18
Grenoli, please post in English in the future as this part is the English speaking forum.

The side got a good result, a superb fact is the clean sheet (2 in a row) and are looking a little stronger now, growing every match.

Juve on the other hand have gotten a few chinks in the armour lately and look like they are possibly going to start dropping points, especially in a time when they have many matches coming up.

The title is far and realistically its not expected that Juve will lose it now, but lets not lose hope yet.

FORZA SHEVA! (moved up in all time scorers list I believe)
FORZA KAKA!!
FORZA MILAN!!!

GRE-NO-LI
22-01-2006, 20:52
Sorry, dude. [:)]

kris
23-01-2006, 04:05
I agree with Sash that Kaladze sure looks shaky in central defense. One problem is that he is extremly left footed which makes him less flexible. Other probably in how he is used to defending on the side, doesn't work the same in the middle.

mrki is mostly obnoxious though. :D we did win 3-0 a game that we lost last year. This far it is the away games so this together with the 3-0 win away at Livorno is two big positives this season. If the opponents doesn't have a chance at all then the performance is either perfect or the opponents worthless. No use in talking about "what if we met Barcelona", fact is that we didn't and we wouldn't play the same against them. Not to forget they would not play the same as Siena.

Seedorf seems to keep his good form, takes on players well, show great skill and doesn't lose the ball as much as in other games. Serginho - Inzaghi duo seems to still find each other decently well. Sheva is not in form, but seeing him score and assist it is hard to complain.

Kui
23-01-2006, 05:50
WHO SAID THAT MILAN SUCKS? NOBODY!!

Listen... Milan can win and some here will still criticise this team again and again and again. Furthermore it is not even constructive criticism! I really could care less if it takes the whole team to use their tongues to lick the ball in the back of the net for a win. A win is a win! Be happy.

SANT
23-01-2006, 13:46
for the first time, I can say I agree with Kui... :1five:

slicknick
23-01-2006, 14:12
couldnt agree more, still....some people claim milan did extremly well. But that kind of defending against barca or even bayern can cost us a lot. kaladze was shaky in duels, simic cant go forward, srginho is good with the ball but he is defending not close enough from the player.

I agree with most of the points you have made, the defence has to get a whole lot better or us to be able to cope with the giants. I feel that the main reason for such sloppy defending is the absence of Maldini. It is not only his performance, but also his leadership that proves crucial.
However, I am not completely pessimistic. I have full faith in Milan and I think we are on the right track

Warro Bantan
23-01-2006, 17:19
:hammer: First above I saw the match... Sheva had crapy match, he did 2 good actions (goal and assist) and except that he didn't impress much... but that 2 good actions enough to seal the match, so what can I say? How about nothing, if it isnt positive....:haha:..sorry, just had to make that so called attempt at humor :haha: My Mom always said: If you dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything...the two actions you credit Sheva with were enough to seal the win...nothing wrong with that.

And second we weren't "solid", it's Siena that wasn't good enough. Almost all their crosses found their target (Bogdani's head mostly) and what about that Kaladze "great" pass to Chiesa who hitted the post, or his "amazing" dribbling skills in his own box... yeah great defender!!!! Yes very solid....

I think you are being a little harsh on Kala..he played very well IMO, and made few mistakes, none of which resulted in a goal...I mean really, do you recall Nesta´s bungled clearance in a game recently that cost us a goal, if not all 3 points?

For a patched up, "Second string" back line, I think we did very very well..albeit against Siena, but lets remember that this was an away game, and one that had effectively cost us the scudetto last year.

If I hadnt watched the match, reading your posts would have made me believe that we scored 3 goals against the run of play, and that we were dominated by Siena.

I saw almost the complete opposite.

What we came back to Milan with was 3 points, the game I saw was one where Milan was more aggressive, produced more fouls than I have ever seen us commit (except vs the Zebras) and more confidence and self belief.

Sash22
23-01-2006, 17:36
Ok people if u want to joy over this poor victory, ok... but than don't come crying when Bayern will go to the quarter-finals, and we'll nd up third and have to play the play-offs to get to the CL next year.

otoniel
23-01-2006, 22:36
i dont think we'll play bayern like we played this game!!
surely milan will beat bayern no doubt!

Warro Bantan
24-01-2006, 09:44
Ok people if u want to joy over this poor victory, ok... but than don't come crying when Bayern will go to the quarter-finals, and we'll nd up third and have to play the play-offs to get to the CL next year.

Joy over a poor victory? Whats a poor victory...lets see, when Juve wins by 1 goal, or say 2-1...does it mean they get 2.5 points? No, they get 3, and they have put in enough of those victories, to be leading the table by double figures (when last I checked)..if we win 0-3 away..and people are complaining, then I shudder at what was going through your minds when we "lost" the derby (for instance)

Should we have fired Carlo? Brought in 20 players and loaned out/sold the majority of our squad? What does Milan need to do to satisfy you dear?

Win all our games by 7-0? Or are double figures the only result good enough for you? Yup, I see it now, we need to win all our games, and by 11-0 at the very minimum, with 85% posession, and scoring at least every other chance...methinks some here play a little too much PS2, or XBox....:dontkn:

and last but not least..if we get knocked out by Bayern, and have to play in play offs to get to the UCL next season..then I humbly suggest that you support Bayern, or Juve, who wont have to. I however, will be supporting Milan even if we fail to qualify for the UCL next season...not crying....supporting. :neww:

SANT
24-01-2006, 12:26
Good one, Warro... I am adding to your reputation point for this...

I see a "Negativity" club being formed... I am already thinking of 3-4 members...

Dil dil
25-01-2006, 02:44
Well I'm happy that Milan win and got 3 points to bad we lost scudeto this year hope this win motivate Milan to play better and better and to bring
Great Milan back

Forza Milan

Forza Sheva- Kaka and all Milan players