View Full Version : Lazio-Milan - 23a. Giornata
It's time to look ahead... forget about Coppa Italia. Back to
The game will be on Feb. 5th. at 20.30 at the Olimpico in Roma.
actually I am looking forward to the game at Munich. the serie A season is over for me. of course, we still need to keep ourselves at the top 4, in case that we can't win the big trophy, at least we could still be in it.
another hope would be more goals for our gilardino and shevchenko. :D now I welcome 4-3 or 9-7 with open arms. :D
Egoistka
31-01-2006, 21:01
I used to watch this game on Olympic twice. This year I cant go there unfortunately. My boyfriend supports Lazio and I know we gonna have arguement after the game. I am pretty sure that Milan will win, they simply cannot afford another loss now. But the game is not going to easy, have never been easy.
GRE-NO-LI
31-01-2006, 21:49
I hope God can watch over us...
ck_ian69
01-02-2006, 12:13
imo, milan is ripe for skinning..
maybe if lazio beats us, the team will really be motivated to kick bayern's ass
Egoistka
01-02-2006, 13:29
imo, milan is ripe for skinning..
maybe if lazio beats us, the team will really be motivated to kick bayern's ass
It doesnt sound like cheering up...My bf supports Lazio...He is going to make jokes and shout that Milan is a pease of....u know what. No no no, Milan should win. (And enough of wick performances already)..
i think we'll not lose this game because whenever we lose that big we bounce back the next match and win it, that's my opinion
SHEVCHENKO 007
02-02-2006, 14:46
I Hope For A Good Milan Victory And A Convincing Lineup By Ancelotti.
Dida
Cafu
Simic
Nesta
Kaladze
Pirlo
Gattuso
Seedorf
Kaka
Shevchenko
Gilardihno
I've Been Away For A While So I'm Looking Forward To Watch The Match Live At Home And I'm Predicting A Good Win With Goals Coming From Shevchenko 3 Gilardihno/kaka 1
Lazio 1-4 Milan
Forza Shevchenko
Forza Milan
I Wish I Can Bring Some Luck To The Club. (the Start That Will Never End).
when is Paolo returning? anyone knows?
Tell me 007... how do u except Simic and Cafu play together? they're both RB...
devoted_dm
02-02-2006, 16:08
Tell me 007... how do u except Simic and Cafu play together? they're both RB...
No, Simic is actually a central defender, it's just that there's never been any room for him to play in that position under Ancelotti.
sheva-gila
02-02-2006, 17:24
when is Paolo returning? anyone knows?
maldini we will not see him playing before bayer game
Forza Milan time for a big win..
I think that a line up like this will help:
Dida
Cafu
Nesta
Kaladze
Serginho
Pirlo
Gattuso
Marek/Seedorf(time to see janku switch passes with kaka)
KAKA
Sheva
Inzaghi/Gila
Yes cafu and serginho i may be gone crazy but i think we really need attacking football
cuz for some reason sheva is not moving like he was last season so making cafu attack and gattuso covering for him the same for serginho can be coverd by kaladze and marek/seedorf and kaka switch places and passes with each other sounds like a good plan.. I hope carlo has a better one and wins
personally if we lose by 2 in the 1st half I hope they score 3 more goals so that Milan proudly say Carlo my friend"URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FIREEEEEEEEEED"
but a win would be more fun and promisng to me
Kick thier asses FORZA MILAN
I don't know what to expect from this game, one day we play great and other day...
I hope that we'll win.
Here is my line up:
-------------Dida-----------
--------Nesta--Stam--------
--Cafu--------------Serginho-
------------Pirlo--------------
--Gattuso------------Seedorf-
--------Sheva---Gila----------
Egoistka
04-02-2006, 22:21
I m not really satisfied with Serginio recently, same as with Cafu...hope they gonna start performing better. Nesta is not that good lately. About Gilardino I d prefer to stay silent (waste of money from my point of view). Sheva and Inzaghi is a good couple, they understand and help each other much better than Sheva and Gila...
i think we'll not lose this game because whenever we lose that big we bounce back the next match and win it, that's my opinion
that's my opinion too. I actually sensed a big win. :D
if Carlo puts Stam on the RB I'll go crazy! its better to put simic on the right and stam-nesta in the middle ifbCafu doesnt have the strenght for 90 minutes. my lineup..........
------------------dida------------------
-simic---nesta----stam----jankulovski----
---------------pirlo----------
------seedorf---------gattuso------
----------------kaka----
-------------sheva----gilardino
and make them do some decent running at last!!!
Egoistka
05-02-2006, 12:44
OK guys...lets cross our fingers and wish that Milan will win! I m gonna send some positive energy and hope it reaches Milan players and help them! :5schal: FORZA MILAN!
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 13:16
Egoistka:
You are so damn good cute that victory will be ours!!!
hitmannq8
05-02-2006, 14:01
Hmm.. this game will not be shown on either RAI on TLN because Lazio's home games are never broadcasted. Is this true?
its this one, who would say Carlo is so good at rotating players and makng whole team play....... dida-stam-nesta-kaladze-serginho-pirlo-seedorf-gattuso-kaka-sheva-gila. Stam sa a RB will once againg shy! hope im wrong but.....
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 14:30
wtf is ancelloti doing playing stam again at rb.... ?
Josh-Sheva
05-02-2006, 14:43
he has bad memory, anyway, you cant change it, and milan has a good start...
Bosniaco
05-02-2006, 14:44
Any online streams for this game ???
Josh-Sheva
05-02-2006, 15:00
you can read on eurosport.com... it works real well
Bosniaco
05-02-2006, 15:02
you can read on eurosport.com... it works real well
Yeah but I would like to watch it, I'm listening to Rai uno
our midfield cant take some real control again, not enough movement without the ball. same old story. stam is doing his best but he just cant play RB. no organized moves by pirlo and ssedorf.
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 15:09
why didnt we get Oddo over the winter break......
Gila and sheva arent getting any good service...
sheva is playing better than last few games, kaka' is selfish,again... pirlo is not moving well.
Josh-Sheva
05-02-2006, 15:44
dida is playing superbly!! nice dive
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 15:59
Excruciantly slow and tedious match, with both sides absolutely lacking any glimpse of creativity.
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:03
Gila hit the post... even luck we have anymore...
put cafu on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:06
I don't know if he can save us...
thank god for nesta, Carlo still not reacting.....
im so sad watching milan play like this...... again no prepared tactics for this game. lets hope for lucky goal.
cafu on for........stam. now lets press forward!!
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 16:27
its over Lazio 0- 0 Milan, another dull and disapointing game.... how many more of these can we take this season?
Bosniaco
05-02-2006, 16:28
The End. We Are Now I Think 14 Behind Juve, I Just Hope We Can Get The Second Place Which I Doubt. We Are 6 Behind Inter :(
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:28
its over Lazio 0- 0 Milan, another dull and disapointing game.... how many more of these can we take this season?
Yes, another awfully lazy and mediocre display... :(
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:30
The End. We Are Now I Think 14 Behind Juve, I Just Hope We Can Get The Second Place Which I Doubt. We Are 6 Behind Inter :(
Man, we are beggining to fight even for the third place, 'cause Fiorentina is only 1 point behind us...
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 16:31
i just think the whole situation is stupid.... the team is suffering because of the management.... and carlo looks clueless
what do I have to say now? we dont even need to talk about problems we have, its clear for everyone that knows football. Washed up players with bad managment, thats it. if we play like this Bayern will destroy us. and the worst thing I saw tonight.....after he came in ( which I really wanted to happen), Cafu couldnt doi any running at all.
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 16:32
if we get 4th place we will be lucky, look at roma...
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:34
i just think the whole situation is stupid.... the team is suffering because of the management.... and carlo looks clueless
And besides that, let's face another aspect of the preocupant situation we are in: our squad is old, the team looks tired already, and we are only in the middle of the season.
Carlo said he doesnt know what is the problem jet, but he will solve it!! oh my god.....
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 16:37
thinking "would the youth team player better than the current squad"
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:38
what do I have to say now? we dont even need to talk about problems we have, its clear for everyone that knows football. Washed up players with bad managment, thats it.
You are totally right, the problems we have are unmistakable for everyone... at least for everyone not surnamed Galliani or Braida... :irritate:
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 16:38
Carlo said he doesnt know what is the problem jet, but he will solve it!! oh my god.....
i dont think he knows how to, we have had the same problem since istanbul...
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 16:40
is it me or is it quiet on here tonight? usually all the jolly fans post by now :P
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:42
And what we have did in january to better up things? We pick a veteran striker on a free transfer... very estimulating!
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:45
But as we are the 'doom & gloom' pack we are certainly blind, so the the team must have played a wonderful match, only us didn't see that...
Yeah... things look pretty bad.
At this point we have to hold on everything we got, and face Bayern with our ultimate squad.
Graeme C
05-02-2006, 16:51
i think you just have to be realistic about things, it would be nice to see the side win every game 5-0, but thats doesnt happen. I just like to see improvements from previous games. i hate having to say bad things about the club (i grew up in Milan and its a huge part of my life). One thing about the side is that they have always been entertaining to watch, but in the last few games they have been dull...
But as we are the 'doom & gloom' pack we are certainly blind, so the the team must have played a wonderful match, only us didn't see that...
i agree...... and Pirlo is the best DM in the world, Carlo did great again, we will be back in the race for the scudetto, lets all be patient now. :) :)
Now people, lets get real. We need to support Milan untill the end, but I think this should be the end of this garbage football.
The goal this season is to get the 4rd place, and quality for the Champions League next season.
Then we will have a go in this year Champions League. Although I know things sucks at the moment, the players are highly motivated for this competition.
Tonight against Lazio I think we were decent (at least much better than again Samp and Palermo), and we should have won it...
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 16:58
Tonight against Lazio I think we were decent (at least much better than again Samp and Palermo), and we should have won it...
DECENT?!? Oh my... I guess we were lucky for Lazio have played as bad us...
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 17:00
One thing about the side is that they have always been entertaining to watch, but in the last few games they have been dull...
You are dead right, we are playing in a rather sleepy and tedious fashion.
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 17:02
I guess that watch fishes swimming in an aquarium is a lot more exciting than watch a match like that of today, for Heaven's sake...
Yes i agree we should have won this but we didn't have luck, Gila and Kaka had 3 great chances to score but the luck wasnn't on our side nor we played a great game.
This was an average game by Milan and with Lazio defending the whole game it was hard to score, now we are *****d up and if we continue like this we could lose even the 4-th place. Let's see what happens whit Treviso
The first half was very boring whit no real chances from the both sides, but in the second we started to play we created some chances but that wasn't enough they have to play more aggresive and run like wild if they want to beat team like Lazio
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 17:25
Carlo said he doesnt know what is the problem jet, but he will solve it!! oh my god.....
That's one of the worst statements I've ever read... and you must know that I live in Brazil, where coaches usually are not much more intelligent than cows or donkeys...
Crap bad Luck and bad playing again hope we bounce back with trivso and atleast get 4th place for this season and change our choach next year bad formation
Dida= No Problems
Stam= wtf carlo hes sick stam cant play as RB
Nesta= Played Well
Kalazde= Not Maldini but OK
Serginho=Did Nothing
Pirlo=Did Nothing
Gatuso=Not Offinsive Type So He needed to be chnaged by janku
Seedorf=why is he playing on right and rino on left either he sucked
Kaka=played ok in 2nd half
Sheva=No Problems
Gila=Unlucky
change carlo take MvB and start in hollland way of attack
Dida
NP--Nesta--Maldini--NP
Gatuso--Pirlo--NP
KAKA--Gila--Sheva
With sheva and kaka switching places
again am with milan all the way :5schal:
GRE-NO-LI
05-02-2006, 18:42
Dida
NP--Nesta--Maldini--NP
Gatuso--Pirlo--NP
KAKA--Gila--Sheva
With sheva and kaka switching places
again am with milan all the way :5schal:
But do you think tha Paolo will not retire?
Egoistka
05-02-2006, 19:04
I am really dissapointed!!! Oh my God! Some people said that we played better than with Sampdoria and Palermo. Yeah, thx God...but we shouldnt compare Milan performance to the worst ones the had. Milan is down and demotivated and "DEAR" Carlo Ancellotti is not taking any actions to help or to change situation. If situation doesnt change now, we gonna be on 5th or 6 th place. 1st place - garanteed for juve, second for Inter...so the best we can get this season is 3...but Fiorentina playes extremely good..so I guess they gonna have 3 place.
Dida - played good
Stam - played not bad
Nesta - played good, saved goal a couple of times
Kaladze - played good
Serginho - dissapointing performance
Pirlo - fauled a lot, bad performance
Gattuso - played well
Seedorf - is too slow, cant play whole game
Kaka - didnt show anything, made mistakes
Sheva - brilliant (but one player cant do anything is the rest of the team doesnt help him)
Gilardino - horrible performance as usual, I think that Gila was a waiste of money. He cant play in Milan and it s obvious. He was good in Parma, because all team played for him, giving him good passes, his job was finishing. In Milan the team is not built around him and he doesnt like it and the most importantly cannot show good performance. He is dissapointed and all of us can see it. And every time Sheva scores Gila makes such face, kinda saying: ****, again he scored, not me...Gila is selfish and loves himself a lot... :finger:
hitmannq8
05-02-2006, 19:26
whats wrong with all of yoU? we really played a very good game today.. we created so much but we were unlucky.. im not one of those guys that always lies and says that the team was unlucky, but today, we really were.. there was a wrong ref decision against sheva - they thought he used his hand to get the ball, and then play was halted, that could have been dangerous.. another was Sheva's post (NOT gilardino because the camera was on Gila after that attack which made ppl think it was him).. Amoroso would have been useful instead of Gila in this game.. Gila has been very very invisible in the last games where Milan were in crisis.. I somehow still think he needs time to gel into the team, the same goes with the very inconfident Jankulovski..
Kaka's finishing was bad, just as how it was vs the Palermo game. He played very well, but there 2 chances were he didnt finish them on time which resulted in a defender coming and clearing them..
Today was Sheva's best game in a while, its so wonderful to watch Sheva play like this.. I think its something about the Olimpico stadium that makes Sheva play so great.. Seedorf was not his usual self today.. Pirlo was ok, and btw, Pirlo should have scored one of his free kicks today, he was unlucky because the referee was very bad and had no control and was afraid to keep warning the lazio players to stay in place for the free kicks..
Dida still needs improvement. He managed one good save, but fumbled one and was very lucky that Nesta and Kaladze were there to cover, and lost the ball to Di Canio but was again lucky it was considered a foul. Unlike many's opinions here, Stam had a good game I thought. And btw, why was Amoroso not selected for the squad at Palermo and today vs Lazio? He could have given us more depth than Gila for sure.
Overall guys, I think this is a big big improvement over the last month. I think we will manage to kill Munich :) Can't wait for il capitano to come back.
Oh ya, and Serginho needs to learn how to cross.. I hope Ancelotti starts using Marek in the left back permanently. And why didnt Cafu start the game?
hitmannq8
05-02-2006, 19:30
And every time Sheva scores Gila makes such face, kinda saying: ****, again he scored, not me...Gila is selfish and loves himself a lot... :finger:
I kind of noticed that. He did state that his goal for the season is to get the Capocanniere (sp). But im not sure if it was one of the goals, or if it was THE goal. Everytime Sheva was asked before if he wanted to win it he always answered the same: "I am not thinking about it for now, as long as my team wins im happy", and every great striker usually thinks the same (except Eto'o who always wants to be the top goalscorer everywhere).
Egoistka
05-02-2006, 19:37
Well...yes the ref was really bad and some decisions were really unfair. But you know what one of my friends said (he plays football): the more I train and learn new skills, the more lucky I become. Which is really true! :5ok:
Yes maybe somewhere there is an element of luck, but Milan is an experienced good team and they should play better if they see that they dont have enough luck on their side at the moment. They just need to be higher than that, luck shouldnt influence their performance.
Gilardino needs to be controled by Galliani and he just cant say whatever he wants to the media. Abouthis game, he is ok but Milan is playing poor. His header was great, but he needs to work with shooting and crossing the ball. MvB will help him i hope. BUT WHY are our players soooo slow??????? pirlo makes me sick plying like this, seedorf also. Seedorf didnt do a single sprint today, its not acceptable. there are 2 possibilities: 1. they cant run becouse of a bad fitness - unacceptable! 2. thy dont wanna run - unacceptable! so, its up to carlo to solve it! if they cant, make them. If they dont want to - sell them.
Egoistka
05-02-2006, 19:46
BUT WHY are our players soooo slow??????? pirlo makes me sick plying like this, seedorf also. Seedorf didnt do a single sprint today, its not acceptable. there are 2 possibilities: 1. they cant run becouse of a bad fitness - unacceptable! 2. thy dont wanna run - unacceptable! so, its up to carlo to solve it! if they cant, make them. If they dont want to - sell them.
I agree with you. About Seedorf: he cant be quick anymore, but he has his strong points (which are obviously not running and passing, but he has great shoots sometimes).
Hasan Rossonero
05-02-2006, 21:42
And every time Sheva scores Gila makes such face, kinda saying: ****, again he scored, not me...Gila is selfish and loves himself a lot... :finger:
I have never noticed that and to say Gila is selfish and loves himself a lot is highly unusual.
Egoistka
05-02-2006, 21:47
I have never noticed that and to say Gila is selfish and loves himself a lot is highly unusual.
Really? Maybe you should read some books about psychology or people's behaviour. The symptoms are written there. Or just make it simple - look at his face, everything is written there.
GRE-NO-LI
06-02-2006, 01:32
But as we are the 'doom & gloom' pack we are certainly blind, so the the team must have played a wonderful match, only us didn't see that...
i agree...... and Pirlo is the best DM in the world, Carlo did great again, we will be back in the race for the scudetto, lets all be patient now. :) :)
Now people, lets get real. We need to support Milan untill the end, but I think this should be the end of this garbage football.
whats wrong with all of yoU? we really played a very good game today.. we created so much but we were unlucky...
You see, Mrki? Exactly as we are saying earlier, and we didn't have to wait that much...
Sorry, Hitmmanq8, but I simply cannot believ that we played well today, my goodness...! Our display was positively HORRENDOUS, totally deprived of creativity, attacking power, playmaking drive and even guts to win... besides that, as Graeme have correctly pointed out, we are playing a very UGLY football, which cannot entertain even the most enthusiastic fan, that's the true, folks!!!
Graeme C
06-02-2006, 05:12
and Galliani hasnt said " we have complete faith yet".....
Warro Bantan
06-02-2006, 11:05
ANCELOTTI: ‘Good test, right attitude’
2/5/2006
ROME - Carlo Ancelotti’s analysis at the end of the 0-0 draw between Milan and Lazio: ‘The team was cautious in the first half, we tried to keep the play high in order to avoid the counter-attack. We could have been more precise, but overall it went well. In the second half we created more opportunities, we only lacked a goal. It was a good test, even if it wasn’t a good result.
This is a starting point from which to grow, improve and find that consistency that has been missing recently. The team have taken a step forward, everyone gave more and they played as a team. There was a bit of apprehension and a lack of nimbleness in the play, but everyone worked really hard and had the right attitude. Perhaps there was a little bad luck, but next time it will turn out better
Well said...sorry, the "Bright Sunshine..everything is ok" Group leader here, with an apology for being late...did see the match, did develop an ulcer in the second half, but I still tend to agree that it was a better performance than we have seen recently, we were lacking in confidence, but didnt concede...which is a step in the right direction..now we need to rediscover how not to concede, and score at the same time.
Yesterday, we were unlucky, but I like the game we played in the second half...we didnt give them much, but looked threatening on many an occasion.
The point I would like to make here is how much we lack depth in the creative midfielder(Kaka´/Rui Costa) role.
If Rui is out, then the burden is Kaka´s alone... and in a game like yesterday, when he was man marked...(as with Schalke), the young Brazilian is pretty much taken out of it...he doesnt have the close-touch ball skill that is Rui Costa´s trademark, which would cause the man-marker no end of embarassment, or a yellow, or red...and therefore is rendered impotent, as he is denied the space he needs to move at pace.
Which is why I am going to resume my cry for both Rui and Kaka to be fielded together, or for Kaka´to be replaced if his game is negatively impacted by man marking...
When teams are playing in a very tight way, like Lazio was, and as did Roma, we need dribblers, not players with Kaka´s skills set (which though admirable) is not best suited to a tightly packed middle..
We need a dribbler...like Rui Costa, who can take on and beat 2 defenders in a close space, and make a killer through pass...
But, since I lost Carlo´s cell number, I havent been able to remind him of this...anyone got his digits? Need to give the gaffer a ring!
Wel if anylone has his phone number, please give it to me. I wanna say something to him for a long,long time......
I was kind of amazed how nimble that big whale Peruzzi was. I wasn't as if our shots had no swerve on them. At that point, what're you gonna do? Nothin's going in, so maybe an even more offensive lineup would have helped Shamu make a mistake. But what do I know?
GRE-NO-LI
06-02-2006, 13:01
Kaká and Rui together? At least we will have more creativity.
Berlusconi won't like it. It's another 4-3-2-1 christmas tree. I really like the formation but it's unlikely to happen, after we acquire Gilardino.
Kaká and Rui together? At least we will have more creativity.
I've always wanted those 2 to play together....all the time! The cunning older fox teaching the younger skillful one.....makes me drool just thinking of it! :firedev:
Rui performs great every time he steps on the field. For some reason however, he doesn't play as much as he deserves. He was by far the best player in the summer preparation games and from then on he has taken with form with him whenever he has played. Don't get me wrong....I like Kaka a lot and I think he is our future and world's best player "to be". However Carlo seems to be in love with him and never even conciders him sitting on the bench even if he is having a horrible game. Not that Kaka has horrible games but he is really tightly marked and his style does not allow him to play good when that happens. It appears that Rui's superb talent is wasted because he can really help us...exspecially now.
Rui performs great every time he steps on the field. For some reason however, he doesn't play as much as he deserves. It appears that Rui's superb talent is wasted because he can really help us...exspecially now.
That's something I've questioned Ancelotti about since the day we signed Rui Costa......
Yup, I don't understand either. I guess Ancelotti likes kaka`'s speed, which Rui doesn't have. But Ancelotti should see that Rui's pin-point pass will be extremely important.
Or, he can only choose one out of the 2, then there is probably no choice for him.
GRE-NO-LI
06-02-2006, 17:29
But on the other hand, if Carlo opted to side Kaká and Ruy together, who is gonna sub them if needed? That's what hppen when you don't have squad depth...
Warro Bantan
07-02-2006, 09:27
But on the other hand, if Carlo opted to side Kaká and Ruy together, who is gonna sub them if needed? That's what hppen when you don't have squad depth...
Ok, well, the way I see it, we would play both, run up a 4 nil scoreline in our favour, then sub one or the other for say...Vogel...:dontkn:...or a fit again Ambro...or even Marek...
We have enough depth, IMO, what we need is for Carlo to gain more confidence in Marek and Vogel...or for those players to show Carlo why they should be given a starting role...ie make the starters, work for their positions.
GRE-NO-LI
07-02-2006, 09:53
Ok, and if the scoreline were 0 x 0? Can Vogel or Jankulovski perform like Kaká or Rui? Come on, Warro, you are trying to deceive yourself, man! We are dramatically lacking in squad depth, everyone knows that!
I'm so so soooooooooooo mad and disappoined and I will not say any thing
except Get rid of Ancelotti for milan sake. Get rid of Ancelotti
GRE-NO-LI
07-02-2006, 16:31
I'm so so soooooooooooo mad and disappoined and I will not say any thing
except Get rid of Ancelotti for milan sake. Get rid of Ancelotti
So do I, man!
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.