PDA

View Full Version : Hello from London!


Egoistka
31-01-2006, 20:35
Hi everyone, my name is Oksana and I currently live in London. Originally from Russia. I am 24 years old. At the moment I am a student and study MSc in Business Psychology. I probably shouldnt mention here that I like football and support AC Milan, it is obvious. In my home town - Saint-Petersburg - I support Zenit. Thats about it, if you are interested in some other info, ask and I ll be happy to answer.
Have a nice day. :nail: :27rr:

Reza
31-01-2006, 21:04
Welcome to MM Oksana, hope you enjoy your time here.

Egoistka
31-01-2006, 21:05
Welcome to MM Oksana, hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you :1five:

mk18
31-01-2006, 23:44
Welcome to MM ... and greetings from Amman eventhough im in Amsterdam now :D

rae
01-02-2006, 03:11
Welcome to :de3: Inferno rossonero :de3:
We are lookin forward to read yer posts and see yer pix :sweeteye: Enjoy yer stay!

Acmir^
01-02-2006, 13:08
Welcome to MM Oksana ;)
Hope you have fun :p286:

ACMILAN1983
01-02-2006, 13:21
Welcome Oksana, great to have you here :)

Egoistka
01-02-2006, 13:30
Thank you guys!

Jim_UK
01-02-2006, 15:32
Hey Oksana :5ok:

Enjoy the forums, there are some great people on here :D

Добро пожаловать, насладитесь вашим пребыванием здесь !

I have no idea if that is even readable as russian, but that's what an online translator gave me :D

Who's the picture of by the way ?

Vadim
01-02-2006, 16:29
Привет Оксана!

Добро пожаловать в Милат Манию!


PS Jim UK, what you said was readable Russian

Egoistka
01-02-2006, 17:44
Hey Oksana :5ok:

Enjoy the forums, there are some great people on here :D

Добро пожаловать, насладитесь вашим пребыванием здесь !

I have no idea if that is even readable as russian, but that's what an online translator gave me :D

Who's the picture of by the way ?

Your online translator got it right. It is Russian and the phrase is correct. Thank you.
Picture is mine, by the way.

Egoistka
01-02-2006, 17:46
Привет Оксана!

Добро пожаловать в Милат Манию!


PS Jim UK, what you said was readable Russian

Привет Вадим! Спасибо! :wave:

Angel_Cic
01-02-2006, 18:04
um..i think this may be similar...

dobro dosla! :D

hehe...hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Egoistka
01-02-2006, 18:29
um..i think this may be similar...

dobro dosla! :D

hehe...hope you enjoy your stay here :)

No actually it doesnt sound russian, maybe a little bit ukrain...

Flamy
01-02-2006, 22:35
welcome :)
good to have a girlīs opinion

see ya

MilanPerSempre
02-02-2006, 00:52
Welcome!!! Enjoy! :)

Vadim
02-02-2006, 14:33
ya budu bolet za ukrainu, koneshno. ya iz kieva

i za ameriku, ya zdec zhivu 12 let

kak ti dumaesh, mozhet bit otkrit ctranicu dlya russkih v Milan Mania International?
v poslednee vremya mnogo ruskka govoryshoih cyuda prishlo

Dr Milano
02-02-2006, 14:59
Hi everyone, my name is Oksana and I currently live in London. Originally from Russia. I am 24 years old. At the moment I am a student and study MSc in Business Psychology. I probably shouldnt mention here that I like football and support AC Milan, it is obvious. In my home town - Saint-Petersburg - I support Zenit. Thats about it, if you are interested in some other info, ask and I ll be happy to answer.
Have a nice day. :nail: :27rr:

hey im from manchester .................... welcome to the forums enjoy yer stay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Jim_UK
02-02-2006, 15:01
That's your photo ? Wow, all i can say is ...

вы реально милы. Я люблю ваши красные волос, его сказов. :D :sweeteye: :D

ilgenio
02-02-2006, 17:56
Welcome to MM Oksana :)

Egoistka
04-02-2006, 22:25
ya budu bolet za ukrainu, koneshno. ya iz kieva

i za ameriku, ya zdec zhivu 12 let

kak ti dumaesh, mozhet bit otkrit ctranicu dlya russkih v Milan Mania International?
v poslednee vremya mnogo ruskka govoryshoih cyuda prishlo

Mojet bit' i stoit...:)

Egoistka
04-02-2006, 22:26
That's your photo ? Wow, all i can say is ...

вы реально милы. Я люблю ваши красные волос, его сказов. :D :sweeteye: :D

Thank you, the only thing is that I ve changed a colour already. :nail:

Egoistka
04-02-2006, 22:29
Thank you all guys!

Vadim
04-02-2006, 22:29
Mojet bit' i stoit...:)

ya uzhe kogda-to delal, no togda zdec nebilo russkih

v poslednee vremya prishlo 3

Lancelot
05-02-2006, 03:24
Greetz from Greece Oksana, glad to see another milanista around:)

Waiting to see your posts here, take care :)

almilan
06-02-2006, 17:44
welcome to MM