PDA

View Full Version : Grizzley Man...documentary


Kui
05-02-2006, 10:24
I dont if any of you all got to see this documentary, but it is the latest "buzz" on the internet and the blogs are friggin going crazy over a documentary about this guy (Tim Treadwell) who lost his life living with Grizzly Bears in Katmai, Alaska.
Did anyone see this documentary???
If you thought politics was bad, this one is going to start a lot of arguments here!

Some feedback from you all in the "knowing" of what I'm talking about is greatly encouraged and very much appreciated. I'm eager to discuss this guy and the documentary about him. Actually I'm eager to hear any and all opinions about this.

ukrainian_CA
06-02-2006, 21:33
I dont if any of you all got to see this documentary, but it is the latest "buzz" on the internet and the blogs are friggin going crazy over a documentary about this guy (Tim Treadwell) who lost his life living with Grizzly Bears in Katmai, Alaska.
Did anyone see this documentary???
If you thought politics was bad, this one is going to start a lot of arguments here!

Some feedback from you all in the "knowing" of what I'm talking about is greatly encouraged and very much appreciated. I'm eager to discuss this guy and the documentary about him. Actually I'm eager to hear any and all opinions about this.

I heard of the movie from people who rented / watched it.
Why would I be interested in some outcast who is ex-drug-addict, recovered alcoholic who decided to worship bears and live / camp with them away from people? Why? We can then discuss why some people, who by some "strange coincidence" are outcasts too, decided to live in caves and change the world, decided to make all other people to embrace you know what ... their religion. This is more a discussion-worthy topic I reckon.

Kui
09-02-2006, 03:59
I understand what you are saying. I'm not trying to make you interested in the Grizzley Man at all. If you're interested about it... good, fine. If not... oh well! Now if you want to open up a topic about some guy hiding in a cave, you are more than welcome to bring it up. A word of warning!!! Careful what you wish for as it will cause and touch off a lot of people's feelings. Trust me... my experience here warrants this advice.