PDA

View Full Version : Instruction for watching pplive


Jeff
08-02-2006, 12:23
Hi all,

Instructions as followed:

1) Download the newest update of pplive from:

http://www.pplive.com/download/pplivesetup1.1.0.7CN.exe

Copy and paste it in Net Transport or FlashGet.

2) Install. If you don't understand the language, that's fine. You know the usual procedure of installation. The file is very short, so it won't take more than 5 minutes.

3) I will then post a link that will allow you to watch pplive, given that you have installed the latest version.

For technical help, please post here.

Cheers.

J

Jeff
08-02-2006, 12:26
Milan vs. Treviso:

synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nnK7LpqfRnNuS09KfoKOZqdOclteap9aZma+ao6Ohm6nJ0qGe5pzI2dSpmqmdltvbpuvJ4OSmmKWWntedzaTT1eSm oaaVoKvhzebZqp+bnaTModSa19vZqqicmaag5dTc3bCUn6Oa0KfJnt7R3bCdoKCcpOvJ4OSmmKWVntedzaTT1eSmoaaVoKvgzObZ qp+bm6TModSa19vZqqicj+TG3dWpIlkbGzxRPHMxGKqemauXq7fhyuTM1N/a0Ja44N/e3emfoaCfnJzR39ep26TModSa19vZqqicmaafqKCcmZzZ2NXZzrPN5ePg3N7G4tXp

Click to watch after you have installed pplive. Please be patient as it may take up to 5 minutes.

nefremo
08-02-2006, 14:08
I downloaded it and i copy pasted your link. Now on the bottom corner in the pplive icon....there is an arrow and when i put the pointer there it says syncast. do i just wait untill it opens and starts playing or do i need to do something else.
(sorry if the questions are weird as i am not a big computer person)thanx.

devoted_dm
08-02-2006, 14:26
I downloaded it and i copy pasted your link. Now on the bottom corner in the pplive icon....there is an arrow and when i put the pointer there it says syncast. do i just wait untill it opens and starts playing or do i need to do something else.
(sorry if the questions are weird as i am not a big computer person)thanx.

I'm wondering the same..

ukrainian_CA
08-02-2006, 14:32
Hi all,

Copy and paste it in Net Transport or FlashGet.
...

For technical help, please post here.

Cheers.

J
Jeff, thanks for doing this.

I got a game going, but with Totti. Guess the wrong game.
Where do I punhc in the link.
Thanks in advance.

Jeff
08-02-2006, 15:08
1) Yes, you just wait. Patience!

2) You can punch the link on your Internet Exploror or firefox. The way you do it with any website.

Jeff
08-02-2006, 15:10
Unfortunately, the channel does not seem to be showing it too. Sorry about that, but usually mid-week game is harder to watch and broadcast... for some unknown reasons.

Stick with this thread and I'll update you all.

Warro Bantan
08-02-2006, 15:40
Wow, somehow I managed to download it!! But unfortunately I am not a tekkie...so I am a little lost

Jeff
08-02-2006, 16:25
@nefremo: You can't watch it just now? Please describe your problem to me (in forum, so that if other encounter, they can refer) and I'll try my best to help you.

Warro Bantan
08-02-2006, 16:46
Jeff...u da man!! Thanks so much (thanked you before, but u deserve a second thank you).

Jeff
08-02-2006, 16:47
Jeff...u da man!! Thanks so much (thanked you before, but u deserve a second thank you).

LOL... no problem.. .I guess one way to fight negativism is to allow many people here to watch the game live (or a few mniutes delay)... In this case, we all know how good or bad Milan is playing...

Jeff
10-02-2006, 12:41
At least one channel is showing Milan vs. Reggina this weekend:

ShangHai Sport

If you have already downloaded and installed the latest version of pplive:

1) RIght click on the pplive logo (with an arrow keep going down) --> Language --> English

2) Right click again, channel list, sport, Click ShangHai Sport and wait until wmp pops up automatically.

Question? Leave it here.

p.s.: The official website of PPlive is currently not working (for some reasons). You may still download the engine from the link I first posted.

ukrainian_CA
10-02-2006, 14:09
Jeff, do you have a schedule of AC Milan's game for Sunday and the next week(s)?
Would be nice of you if you could post it in advance of a game(s).

bakermil
10-02-2006, 15:51
Regina v AC Milan
On PPLive (PPStream, TvKoo, TvAnts etc):
a) shanghai,shandong,fujian (live)
B) guangdong(delayed)

Jeff
10-02-2006, 16:17
Thanks Bakermil!

@ukrainian_CA: My answer is an unfortunate no because the source that I have do not have the most updated list until it gets closer to the actual game. Having said, anyone who has sources will be more than welcome to help.

i'm also going to try another p2p streaming and see if it works well. Will get you guys updated asap.

ukrainian_CA
10-02-2006, 16:20
Thanks Bakermil!

@ukrainian_CA: My answer is an unfortunate no because the source that I have do not have the most updated list until it gets closer to the actual game. Having said, anyone who has sources will be more than welcome to help.

i'm also going to try another p2p streaming and see if it works well. Will get you guys updated asap.

Thank you, Jeff!
Thanks, Bakermil!

Keep you it up, dudes!

bakermil
10-02-2006, 17:11
As Jeff wrote it's impossible to post now which channels will be covering Milan games in the future. It becomes known few days before match starts.
Btw HERE (http://p2ptv-guide.cja.biz/) hou have P2PTV-GUIDE fore some channels made by milanista SmAiL.
Regards.

nefremo
11-02-2006, 22:00
Jeff...thanx a lot. I was able to start watching the game on wednesday and it did go on for a couple of minutes but then the connection got messed up so it never came back on again. I hope I'll be able to watch Reggina-Milan tomorow. Thank you for your help Jeff.

Jeff
12-02-2006, 02:41
:( The other p2p streaming doesn't work well with me for some reasons. it's called ppstream. Everything is in simplified Chinese but my computer is in traditional Chinese. As a result, the code is all messed up. I can switch my computer to simplified Chinese and watch but I don't think this will be helpful to those who don't know about Chinese... Anyway......

For some reasons, pplive.com can't be assessed. But, you can still switch on pplive engine, right click --> channel --> sport --> shanghai Sport or FJTV Sport or otherwise indicated above for the game Reggina vs. Milan tomorrow.

Cheers~~~~~~~

bakermil
12-02-2006, 05:15
Links for Reggina-MILAN (PPLive)
Shanghai (synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nnK7LpqfRnNuS09KfoKOZqdOclteap9aZma+ao6Ohm6nJ0qGf5pzI2dSpmqmeltvbpuvJ4OSmmKWZntedzaTT1eSm oaaVoKvhzebZqp+bnKTModSa19vZqqicmaag5dTc3bCUn6Ca0KfJnt7R3bCdoKCcj+TG3dWpMkUfEzxRPHMxGKqemauXq+PUyuTM 2NHVicnV3+Lg3LCWoKOfj+LU163el92W1J7azuqfqKCcmbCdoKCcj+rN1d3Rpt7a4+Tf0dfX1e0=)
Shandong (synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nzKqXoaDRoqqSpdWjzqOZ0qejltjH0dKZnK3IoKDQoKzLpaGl5pzI2dSpnq+XltvbpuvJ4OSmmKWZntedzaTT1eSm oaaVoKvhzebZqp+bnKTModSa19vZqqicmaaL3tHZzrMuLSYXNVs4baqemauXq8OwvczEw+Db2+rYqqGcnKmL3N/TpuiT16HQl+TK5KqkmaaVqqicmaaL5NjR1tui2OXf3enN0eLR5g==)
Fujian (synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nztid1NOdztqS0aSjoaOZ06Kflq6a1qGZzavH1amhntye1NTR5pzI2dSpmqicpZbX2LPa1ODgo6WUpJ7TmtqT3tXg o66VoKCS19fS1a0kDDMNPFU/Zq4xR6qemauXq7a2vczE4+Db2+rYqqGcnKmL3N/TpuiT16HQl+TK5KqkmaaVqqicmaaL5NjR1tui2OXf3enN0eLR5g==)
These three channels should show Milan but whith chinsese tv you never know for 100%.
Regards.

devoted_dm
12-02-2006, 05:39
I can't get either PPLive nor PPStream to work. None of them are buffering, and I can't watch any channels. If someone can help me, I'd be very grateful.

bakermil
12-02-2006, 07:10
It can be the matter of firewall or router.

devoted_dm
12-02-2006, 08:21
Hmm.. must be a firewall then. I'm connected through a university network, so that's probably it. Damn :-/

Jeff
12-02-2006, 11:32
Hmm.. must be a firewall then. I'm connected through a university network, so that's probably it. Damn :-/

Yup, a very probable reason.

NAMMY
12-02-2006, 11:43
Hmm.. must be a firewall then. I'm connected through a university network, so that's probably it. Damn :-/

I have the same problem - but I've found that Sopcast, TVkoo and TvAnts all work just as well.

Also, this (http://www.football4less.com/streams/) may be helpful to some people regarding streaming.

bakermil
12-02-2006, 11:56
I've been using streaming software for about 2 years and I must say that PPLive is the best programme. PPStream works good for me too.
SopCast is not bad but has few channels (including test channels). TvAnts and TvKoo buffers a lot and it's diffucult to watch sport on them. There is also PcCast which has very good channel called Caifu Sport.
So I recommend PPLive.
Regards.

Jeff
12-02-2006, 12:12
I've been using streaming software for about 2 years and I must say that PPLive is the best programme. PPStream works good for me too.
SopCast is not bad but has few channels (including test channels). TvAnts and TvKoo buffers a lot and it's diffucult to watch sport on them. There is also PcCast which has very good channel called Caifu Sport.
So I recommend PPLive.
Regards.

very nice. ppstream doesn't work well with me for some reasons. I have tried the others but buffer a lot and I lose my patience. Seems that pplive is still the best online streaming program by far.

pplive.com is not assessible again.

bakermil
12-02-2006, 12:32
Using PPStream right click on the screen of PPStream player and mark third option from up like this:
http://members.home.nl/boberius/images/PPSTREAM.PNG
Then you can paste url address from WMP into VLC.
Maybe this will help.
regards.

Jeff
12-02-2006, 13:47
Using PPStream right click on the screen of PPStream player and mark third option from up like this:
http://members.home.nl/boberius/images/PPSTREAM.PNG
Then you can paste url address from WMP into VLC.
Maybe this will help.
regards.

Sounds good. I'll try next time if ppstream has the channel.

Jeff
18-02-2006, 01:42
for tomorrow's match against Cagliari, Guangdong Sport (GDTV) is definitely showing it.

bakermil
18-02-2006, 11:48
MILAN-Cagliari - links for PPLive:
Shanghai (synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nnK7LpqfRnNuS09KfoKOZqdOclteap9aZma+ao6Ohm6nJ0qGf5pzI2dSpmqmeltvbpuvJ4OSmmKWWntedzaTT1eSm oaaVoKvhzebZqp+bnaTModSa19vZqqicmaag5dTc3bCUn6Oa0KfJnt7R3bCdoKCcpOvJ4OSmmKWVntedzaTT1eSmoaaVoKvgzObZ qp+bnqTModSa19vZqqicobHZ0+Dgo6WUop7TmtqT3tXgo66Vlt7N1tuiOT8mDEJKQ204EbCXoKWepOnN0d7T0dfOkMPc2OjZ46qd mamYltzb0LPXntedzaTT1eSmoaaVoKqkmaaVluTUzuPKrdjh3OrY2NHezvM=)
Guangdong (synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nnK7LpqfRnNuS09KfoKOZqdOclteap9aZma+ao6Ohm6nJ0qGe5pzI2dSpmqmdltvbpuvJ4OSmmKWWntedzaTT1eSm oaaVoKvhzebZqp+bnaTModSa19vZqqicmaag5dTc3bCUn6Oa0KfJnt7R3bCdoKCcpOvJ4OSmmKWVntedzaTT1eSmoaaVoKvgzObZ qp+bnqTModSa19vZqqicobHZ0+Dgo6WUop7TmtqT3tXgo66Vlt7N1tuiKVMiFEJKQ204EbCXoKWepL3a0d7TzeXT15C/2eXX5OOmmqaYo5bY2N2i4p7TmtqT3tXgo66VoKCmoaaVoJbg0dvS1a3U3unZ49jN29vi)
Shandong (synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nzKqXoaDRoqqSpdWjzqOZ0qejltjH0dKZnK3IoKDQoKzLpaGl5pzI2dSpnq+XltvbpuvJ4OSmmKWWntedzaTT1eSm oaaVoKvhzebZqp+bnaTModSa19vZqqicmaag5dTc3bCUn6Oa0KfJnt7R3bCdoKCcpOrI4OSmmKWXntedzaTT1eSmoaaL3tHZzrMu LSYXNVs4baqemauXq8OwvczEw+Db2+rYqqGcnKmL3N/TpuiT16HQl+TK5KqkmaaVqqicmaaL5NjR1tui2OXf3enN0eLR5g==)
Fujian (synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nztid1NOdztqS0aSjoaOZ06Kflq6a1qGZzavH1amhntye1NTR5pzI2dSpmqicpZbX2LPa1ODgo6WUoZ7TmtqT3tXg o66VoKCn3trV5KqbmKqT16HQl+TK5KqkmaaVlt7N1tuiKBMpEUJKQ22kNU2foqChm7GrusTCyOnV3+Lg3LCWoKOfj+LU163el92W 1J7azuqfqKCcmbCdoKCcj+rN1d3Rpt7a4+Tf0dfX1e0=)
Regards.