PDA

View Full Version : A curiosity


GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 01:21
Does anyone know if Gazzetta dello Sport has gave once grade 10 for a football player performance?

I guess Savicevic received once a 9 for his outstanding performance on the wonderful 4 x 0 CL Final against Barcelona, but I'm not sure of that.

SANT
09-02-2006, 01:24
Can't find anything about that on the internet... but as said, nothing higher than 8.5

If only Egoitska could find us that 13 given to Luca Toni... he he...

GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 01:26
13 for Toni?!? Where and when?!? That's crazy hehehe!

ukrainian_CA
09-02-2006, 06:13
Does anyone know if Gazzetta dello Sport has gave once grade 10 for a football player performance?

I guess Savicevic received once a 9 for his outstanding performance on the wonderful 4 x 0 CL Final against Barcelona, but I'm not sure of that.

a hat trick
Funny that you mentioned Barsa's CL game. Sheva have scored a hat-trick against them in Spain in CL in MAy 97.

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 09:43
Guys I gave in Milan - Treviso a copy from Gazzetta, where Sheva got 13,5 and Kaka got 10,5...I copied it from there...didnt print. So have a look and dont rise this question again - they do give points like that. I already explained how they count them: +3 for every goal, +1 for every assist, -3 for red card, -1 for yellow card, general performance from 0-7, saving penalti - +3 points for goalkeeper, own goal -3 points for goalkeeper and other players....

rae
09-02-2006, 09:51
Does anyone know if Gazzetta dello Sport has gave once grade 10 for a football player performance?

I guess Savicevic received once a 9 for his outstanding performance on the wonderful 4 x 0 CL Final against Barcelona, but I'm not sure of that.there system consists of 9 grades only :devf:

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 12:36
Dont be so sure guys...We talking about 2 different types of statistics, both take place in Gazzetta dello sport. I am not dreaming and imagining things. We are just talking about different statistic types. Go to www.gazzetta.it and find on the left Magic campionato. There choose Medie voto or just go here: http://magiccup.gazzetta.it/statiche/campionato/2006/statistiche/media_voto_attaccanti_nomegazz.shtml
Check up on Toni for example...his medium is 9.48 (which means that he got more than 10, cause several games he played bad and got 5 or 6...medium cannot be more than 9 if points per game not more than 9)...Its not updated yet, but i think tomorrow or the day after you ll see there Sheva with 13.5 points for the last game (which is second column)...and average is a last column...
Check this and after that you will not say that it doesnt exist...

GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 15:10
Yes, comrade, I understand what you are trying to say, but here I'm talking the grades gave for single performances. :)

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 15:13
Yes, comrade, I understand what you are trying to say, but here I'm talking the grades gave for single performances. :)

They also give grades for single performances...its a second raw in the table...(and we dont use word comrade already for a long time)

GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 15:20
I know, it was only a silly joke...

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 15:22
I know, it was only a silly joke...

I see... :nail:

GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 15:29
BTW: what's your name? :)

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 15:32
BTW: what's your name? :)

Oksana and yours?

GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 15:45
Alfredo :)

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 15:50
Alfredo :)

Nice to meet you Alfredo... :v103:

GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 19:25
The pleasure is mine, milady... :5love:

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 19:48
thats nice...:)