PDA

View Full Version : Reggina - Milan this sunday...25^ Giornata


Egoistka
09-02-2006, 15:47
Poor guys...gonna play again soon. So it is Reggina - Milan.

Here is the team which is planned for this game:

------ Sheva-----Gilardino------
------------ Kaka------------
--- Seedorf---Pirlo---Gattuso---
Serginho---Kaladze---Nesta---Stam
------------ Dida------------------

What you think, will we destroy Reggina like Treviso? :beer:

hitmannq8
09-02-2006, 18:24
it'll certainly not be a walk in the park and i do not think that that will be our exact lineup.. i think cafu might finally start, and maybe pippo and amoroso might be given a shot.. i hope vogel plays instead of gattuso, and jankulovski for serginho

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 18:29
it'll certainly not be a walk in the park and i do not think that that will be our exact lineup.. i think cafu might finally start, and maybe pippo and amoroso might be given a shot.. i hope vogel plays instead of gattuso, and jankulovski for serginho


Gazzetta Dello Sport gives this line up now...usually line up is the same as they give...sometimes its not, but rarely. So I think thats what we gonna play with...maybe they ll change it tomorrow, but i doubt it. Will check saturday anyway..

GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 19:35
Well, some swiss friends of mine are very fond of Vogel.

Egoistka
09-02-2006, 21:45
Vogel is fine...Jankulovski is not constant..sometimes good, sometimes bad...

mrki
10-02-2006, 11:26
maybe something like this........
------------dida-------
cafu-stam--simic---kaladze
----------pirlo----------
---gattuso----jankulovski--
----------kaka---
----sheva----gilardino

Give some rest to Seedorf and Nesta who might be slightly injured from Treviso game.

Dr Milano
10-02-2006, 11:32
Poor guys...gonna play again soon. So it is Reggina - Milan.

Here is the team which is planned for this game:

------ Sheva-----Gilardino------
------------ Kaka------------
--- Seedorf---Pirlo---Gattuso---
Serginho---Kaladze---Nesta---Stam
------------ Dida------------------

What you think, will we destroy Reggina like Treviso? :beer:not trying to be rude but ...............

footballers get payed sooo much and they cant even play 2 games a week come on ........ milan will have higher confidence going into this game


plus im really happy milan moved 2 points closer and maybe this weekend we can move in even more

Egoistka
10-02-2006, 13:11
not trying to be rude but ...............

footballers get payed sooo much and they cant even play 2 games a week come on ........ milan will have higher confidence going into this game


plus im really happy milan moved 2 points closer and maybe this weekend we can move in even more

They get tired, thats what I mean...and less time for preparation. And next week they gonna play 2 games, cause of CL

Egoistka
10-02-2006, 13:12
maybe something like this........
------------dida-------
cafu-stam--simic---kaladze
----------pirlo----------
---gattuso----jankulovski--
----------kaka---
----sheva----gilardino

Give some rest to Seedorf and Nesta who might be slightly injured from Treviso game.

We are not in the position to give rest to someone, coz we need to catch up a lot...

mrki
10-02-2006, 14:41
We need to do as much as we can to prepare our players 100% for Bayern match, and that means rotate a bit.

Warro Bantan
10-02-2006, 15:23
I am also for rotation at this point..Rui should start, as should Vogel after a solid performance vs Treviso.

Amoroso should get a look in, though I doubt he will start. Pippo and Gila to start for me, with Rui in support.

As for the middle, I see Marek and Rino joining Vogel...while Nesta is rested, so a CB pairing of Stam and Kaladze...RB and LB? Dunno..at this point, I am too tired to think..

Carlo though, wont listen to me, and he will rotate less than 3 players I am sure.

MIRZA
10-02-2006, 18:44
They get tired, thats what I mean...and less time for preparation. And next week they gonna play 2 games, cause of CL
Belive me, for money that they get I'd play every day :smileani:

I expect victory in this game and that Inter beat Zebras or draw reslult... :firedev:

ukrainian_CA
10-02-2006, 19:05
Belive me, for money that they get I'd play every day :smileani:

I expect victory in this game and that Inter beat Zebras or draw reslult... :firedev:

For that money, you would play everyday and your performance would sink like a rock on the 2nd day. And after the 3rd day you would lose to any team from Nikaragua's 2nd division, that is if you do not break down after 2.75 days of games.

(In my college, just north of Moscow we perform (have been performing) 24 hr non-stop matches annually, one department vs another ....We used to do lots of rotation and used lots of players...)

As for Zebra - Inter game, a draw seems to be the best outcome for ACM.
2 points per 2 teams ito 3 points.

MIRZA
10-02-2006, 19:34
For that money, you would play everyday and your performance would sink like a rock on the 2nd day. And after the 3rd day you would lose to any team from Nikaragua's 2nd division, that is if you do not break down after 2.75 days of games.

(In my college, just north of Moscow we perform (have been performing) 24 hr non-stop matches annually, one department vs another ....We used to do lots of rotation and used lots of players...)

That was just joke! I wonted to say that they don't play as good as they should for that money....

Bosniaco
11-02-2006, 10:15
There is no Sheva fo this game he is injured... Carlo is going to plpay Inzaghi and Gila which is not a good option. Its eighter Gila- Amoroso or Inzaghi - Amoroso

shevagol_7
11-02-2006, 11:47
In addition to Shevchenko being left behind with a slight muscular problem, we are without Maldini, Cafu, Jankuovski and Ambrosini.

Rui Costa should play especially with the creative force of Shevchenko missing.

Milan_Mad
11-02-2006, 12:53
It should be gila and inzaghi as they are the best 2 strikers we have available.

GRE-NO-LI
11-02-2006, 12:55
In addition to Shevchenko being left behind with a slight muscular problem

But it's a real slight one? I hope so!

nefremo
11-02-2006, 21:35
I hope Inter beats Juve. That gets us 3 points closer to Juventus. I dont mind Inter stayin 3 points ahead of us for another week. Don't forget as we still have to play them. Inter is in a catchable distance but Juve isn't right now, so that is why Juve losing as many points does us good if we wanna even think about the scudetto.

As for our game, it will be tough but I believe we will win. Maybe a 2-0 score. I just pray that we dont concede a goal. I do agree that Amoroso should start the game. Gila+Pippo will kill the creativity in front of goal. They will be totally dependable on the midfield and none of them will drop deep to get the ball.....ever. So if Carlo starts Gila and Pippo we better pray that the midfield will have a good game.

NAMMY
12-02-2006, 08:44
AC Milan Line-Up:


MILAN: Dida; Simic, Costacurta, Stam, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Rui Costa; Kakŕ; Inzaghi, Gilardino. Coach: Ancelotti.

Subs: Kalac, Nesta, Marzoratti, Serginho, Vogel, Seedorf, Amoroso.

from acmilan.com

devoted_dm
12-02-2006, 09:12
1-0 to Reggina

devoted_dm
12-02-2006, 09:15
1-1!!! Pippo!!!

kris
12-02-2006, 09:16
We been utter crap this far and not surprisingly Reggina scored. Once again did Stam manage to put their player offside, must be his special trick... For some reason we restort to long balls that only end up in their position. Now had it been Pirlo hitting them they would at least have som precision, but now it is mostly Simic doing that. At least we have 80 minutes to change things.

devoted_dm
12-02-2006, 09:38
Gilaaaaa!!!! 1-2!!!!!

zlatanov
12-02-2006, 10:17
After carefully re-viewing the Reggina goal, I believe it was offside but the stuation was very close, so I wouldn't blame the ref. What's worse, however, is that most of the time such dubious moments are being called offside and I am usre this would have been the case if it was vs Juve, for example.
It was a long pass fro midfield that reached a Regina forward behind the back of our defence. He headed the ball over a stranded-in-no-men's-land Dida and in the back of the net. Despite the controversial circumstances, I believe Dida should have done much, much better and stayed at the goal rather going out for a ball he couldn't get to either way.
Anyway, we managed to respond and take a goal lead through Pippo and Gila. Pippo's goal came after a nice solo action by Kaka, who ran half the field and passed the ball to Pippo in the PA. Inzaghi's first attempt was blocked by the GK's feet but the ball rebounded back to Pippo and he had an empty goal before him - suspicion of handball by Pippo but the ref was close and he didn't signal anything.
Gila's goal was thanks to a pinpoint cross by Sergio and Gila took the best of his marker in the small PA by plunging first to the ball and nailed the header inthe upper corner. Nice goal indeed.
At the end of 1st half, on a quick counter Stam passed the ball to Pippo and he scored but the the goal was called off for an alleged offside. Couldn't see the situation very well as I missed the moment when the ball left Stam's foot and Inzaghi's position then.
Hope we keep the guard up for the second half.
Forza Milaaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!!

Jeff
12-02-2006, 10:20
what kind of formation are we playng how? I don't understand.

zlatanov
12-02-2006, 10:24
Goooooaaaaaaal - Pippo for 3-1. he gets the ball from kaka, I think, and with a nice, powerful shot puts it in the net.

Forza Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!

zlatanov
12-02-2006, 10:27
what kind of formation are we playng how? I don't understand.
It's a 4-4-2 when defending and this becomes a 4-3-1-2 in attack, I believe:
Dida
Stam, Billy, Kakha, Sergio
Kaka, Gattusu. Pirlo, Seedorf
Gila, Pippo

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw Rui taking a cross. Video quality on Shanghai Sports (PPLive) is kind of funny today, and this is the best quality of all PPLive channels showing this game as the other two are much worse. Didn't have time to look for Shanghai on PPStream, where it is usually better than the one on PPLive.
Anyway, I am not sure, but I think Pippo has come out, with Seedorf coming in - initially, I thought Clarence had replased Rui.
So, I guess we are playing a 4-5-1 right now, guess it's a X-tree with Gila up front. Maybe practicing for the game in Munchen?

Sash22
12-02-2006, 10:42
Eurosport.com reporting that Gila is off for Seedorf and not Inzaghi...
P.S. Why Simic was substituted, is it because of injury? I hate to see Stam playing RB, god when it's gonna end??????

Jeff
12-02-2006, 10:53
4-1... Inzaghi hattrick.

NAMMY
12-02-2006, 10:54
Inzaghi hatrick!
Fulltime: Reggina 1- AC Milan 4.

Bosniaco
12-02-2006, 10:56
Not a bad display by Milan today, first half we had some difficulties to get things togheter thats why Reggina got the lead. Second half a totally different display by Milan very good passing and a lot of movment in the game. I have to say that Kaka played very well today, with a lot of running. Billy did very well in the defence despite his age ;) Hope to continue like this.

zlatanov
12-02-2006, 10:57
sorry for the double post - I just have great difficulties accessing the site before the afternoon hours.

zlatanov
12-02-2006, 11:00
Yeah, you are right - Seedof subed Gila, Pippo is still playing. Also Nesta has come in for Billy - saw it on Gazzetta, missed it on PPLive :(.
Simic came off early in the first half for tactical reasons, I think, as it was Sergio who came in Simic's place thus giving us more mobility on the left side and better crosses too. Actually, it was after a Sergio cross that we scored the second goal through Gila.


Pippo just scored his third for the game 4-1 Milan - great low cross by Seedorf from the left, and Pippo just had to tap it into an empty goal, with the keeper stranded.
Congrats for the hattrick to Pippo and the whole Milan team.

BTW, Livorno beat La Viola by 2-0, so we are 4 points clear from Fiorentina.

hitmannq8
12-02-2006, 11:08
good game today, and a good 3 points.. all we can do now is hope juve trip..

here's the pro's and con's in my view:

CONS:
- Simic was probably playing the worst game in his life, thats why he was subbed 30 mins into the 1st half.. Rui did not play that well either
- Gila still needs to find better movement and coordination with the team..he doesnt involved much in the build up play.. even pippo did some wonderful work today!
- Ancelotti bringing on Seedorf for Gila was maybe a right move, but it certainly ruined up all our play, as after that we failed to get possession of the ball, and Reggina kept pouring forward. It was a very bad substitution in my opinion, our team was very disorganised..
- Pirlo wasnt good today either, i know how important he is to us, but maybe, just maybe, Vogel can be more useful than Pirlo in the next few games till he finds his form..
- Carlo is not giving Amoroso any minutes :/

PROS:
- Im happy that our players are finding form, you all should have seen how great kaka played today and the last game..makes me reallly happy.. pippo had a great game too.. looks like we will be seeing a sheva-pippo partnership for the bayern game.. pippo seems to return to form everytime he knows he's playing against Khan :P
- Serginho played well, he assisted 2 goals, and so did Kaka..
- Something very very very rare happened today that is VERY good..Ancelotti showed alot of bravery and he subbed Simic out after doing numerous mistakes..i really liked that alot..
- Played one of our best games defensively today.. altho we dint get a clean sheet, we played very very well at the back..


You guys should check out the 3rd goal and look at the teamwork between Kaka and Pippo, it was a nice goal :) Other than the Milan game, Roma get their 10th win, and u all should check out De Rossi's goal, what a beauty from 30 metres..and Mancini scored again, and again a chip!! im all for getting this player instead of Cris.. Cris's price is 15m or so, im pretty sure Mancini is much cheaper than that..

Kui
12-02-2006, 11:18
Well... SOLID WIN. Looking at the table... and starting from the Treviso game, if we get 5 straight wins all the through to the Juve game and beat them also, we have a good chance (considering some outside factors) of being in the fight again. We already went 2 for 2. The hardest game heading to our Juve match would be us versus Palermo.
vs Treviso 3pts... done
vs Reggina 3pts... done
vs Cagliari 3pts
vs Palermo 3pts (tough one. away)
vs Empoli 3pts
vs Juventus 3pts (tough one. away)

That is a total of 18 pts! A big feat indeed but not really impossible.
The factors I have of course yet to mention is our ability to do this while also keeping competitive in the Champions League campaign.

Vadim
12-02-2006, 11:22
This was a great win for us, I think the whole team, with few exceptions, played very well. And Ancelotti also coached with more courage than he usually does.
However, I still think that Vogel, Janu, or Amoroso should have gotten some minutes. Does Janu have an injury that I'm not aware of? And what was the pint of bringing in Amoroso? Has he played at all since we brought him in?

But anyways, great win. Congrats to Pippo on his best performance in a while. Kaka also played great today.

BTW great post hitmannq8, I tend to agree with everything you said.

kris
12-02-2006, 11:43
After carefully re-viewing the Reggina goal, I believe it was offside but the stuation was very close, so I wouldn't blame the ref.

Clearly NOT offside. It was a perfectly valid goal. Unlike the first goal scored by Inzaghi that he handballed before he put it in, but since none protested I am sure the only one seeing it was the camera man for replay No#3.

It's a 4-4-2 when defending and this becomes a 4-3-1-2 in

I would say we played a 4-2-2-2. Rui and Kaka both as playmakers and neither of them sticking to a side.

We began the game in a really bad note, bad long balls from defense which hardly helped when they could press us hard. But their type of hardworking game will end up in a second half like we saw, simply they where exhausted and could no longer press us anymore. Some great goals, two assist by Kaka and two by Serginho. If anything this should prove to Ancelotti the value of having at least one attacking fullback on the field considering their offensive contribution. Good performance troughout the second half, except some minutes after Seedorf came on and they could almost muster some chances.

GRE-NO-LI
12-02-2006, 12:07
Finally we have seen a great exibition by Milan after some really unimpressive or even frightening displays (I'm not counting the home win against Treviso, 'cause trouncing such a poor side is nothing less than an obligation for a club like ours!)

Well, for my money we have today four great heros: Kaká, Inzaghi, Serginho and, BIG surprise, mr. Carlo Ancelotti! As hitmann has already pointed out, Carlo showed great courage and inteligence to sub an ineffetive Simic for a particularly lethal Serginho already in the first half.

Kaká played an excellent match, with his trademark combination pace, skill and vision of the game, providing our attack with fantastic assists; that applies also to Serginho, which fully deserves to be a starter on Brazil national side, 'cause he's a lot better than the awful Roberto Carlos. For his turn, Inzaghi demonstrated once more that he still has a great killer instinct, it's really a pitty that he's injury prone and quite old.

On the negative side we have to mention Dida, that made another flop, and Simic, with a very bad performance.

Jeff
12-02-2006, 12:11
what did Dida do?

mrki
12-02-2006, 12:14
I'll comment later on, I dont have much time right now. Just need to say one thing - SPLENDID KAKA' !!!!!!!! BRAVO!!!

Milan_Mad
12-02-2006, 12:20
Was Dida's mistake a howler

zlatanov
12-02-2006, 12:38
what did Dida do?
Not exactly a howler but I think he has to take half of the responsibility for the first goal. I do believe that technically it was an offside, though kris has a dif opinion, but it took me 3 replays to see it - the situation was really, really close - and this is a luxury the ref obviously doesn't have, so we shouldn't be too unhappy about it.
The regina forward jumped out behind the defenders and reached out to head the ball over Dida, who had come off his goal - he was well beyond the small PA line. It should have become obvious to Dida that he couldn't reach the ball before the Regina player, instead he tried to do exactly that and all he could do was helplessly follow the flight of the ball into the net. But to be fair with Dida, it was an akward play altogether as the Regina player hardly intended to score the goal that way - he more of reached out just to get to the ball but it ended up bouncing over Dida and into the net. Still, the Brazilian should have done better.
Apart from that, he was solid during the rest of the game, at least I don't remember seeing any other heart-stopping plays by him.

hitmannq8
12-02-2006, 14:00
it was not exactly a blunder.. just like what zlat said.. it can be seen as his fault and it can be seen the other way..

i really think he should have gone out to close the distance between him and the striker to give the striker less room to finish.. it would be very wrong for him to just stay back and give room for the striker to control and finish.. but, the striker luckily just wanted to touch the ball.. so he put his head onto it with his back towards the goal, and it went over dida who could do absolutely nothing about it.. thats why i find this goal a bit wierd..

meazza
12-02-2006, 14:35
I would put it like this. It was not his fault but it was hardly the actions of a goalkeeper playing for a world class side.

It was the equivalent of a striker missing a good chance, rather than fluffing an open goal.

GRE-NO-LI
12-02-2006, 16:32
Inter is really a piece of ****, they can't even manage to maintain Serie A alive... :(

Hitman
12-02-2006, 16:56
First of, with comments to the Inter-Juve match. I do not understand why Inter were crying so much of Paparesta. I think he was excellent, and I was clear 110% that his hand were up when Inter scored their goal on free kick.
But I think we must admit that Juve is the best team in Serie A this season, and in my opinion it is almost certain they will be crowned champions in May.

With regards to our match, it was a good performance - if we just delete the first 20 minutes.. they were horrible... Reggina were all over us..
In my opinion the goal from Reggina was valid, but also not a mistake by Dida. What could he do? It was a great goal from the impressive Reggina Captain Paredes. In these sitautions the goalkeepers must not stay on the line but rush out to "make the goal look smaller".
Man of the match was Kaka.. He was superb today; the Reggina players could simply not stop him. Unfortunately Pippo got a goal disallowed (correct by the way), but if you look at the way he played in that counterattack, in was simply world class.
Inzaghi showed he still has the killer instinct and again Gilardino proved he is a quality striker for years to come...
But it looks like we a finding form again... in a very good time before the Bayern match.

GRE-NO-LI
12-02-2006, 16:59
Man of the match: Ancelotti.

I hope his performance of today to be a turning point to a more daring style of coaching.

MIRZA
12-02-2006, 17:13
First of, with comments to the Inter-Juve match. I do not understand why Inter were crying so much of Paparesta. I think he was excellent, and I was clear 110% that his hand were up when Inter scored their goal on free kick.

You are right about that Adriano's free kick...
I'm just sorry that Recoba didn't score from his free kick...

Btw I'm glad that Pipoo scored hattrick, I don't remember when did he do that last time (even in friendly)....
FORZA SUPER PIPPO!!!!

mrki
12-02-2006, 18:29
Im back to give ma oppinion.
1. KAKA did brilliantly,his best game this season.
2. Carlo slao did some good managing from the bench ( i cant believe I've said that)
3. Gattuso showed that he can be good captain by clearly motivating Seedorf to do some running after he was standing on the pitch for 10 minutes
4. Stam did ok on the RB and with Cafu not looking good that is our only real solution after Simic's poor display todayž
5. I hope Maldini will be back soon
6. im tired,good night

Egoistka
12-02-2006, 21:07
Good game :clap: ...Inzaghi and Kaka played wonderfull :clap: , I loved to watch that performance. Dida made a crutial mistake and we got a gol, although it might ve been 0:4... :w209: Gila made a simple finish (even I d do that easily), missed a couple of great opportunities; Simic played very bad; Gattuso shown a good performance, but proved that he cannot be a captain (too hot tempered)...
Inzaghi :respect: tries his best to get a place in the first team, he should stay with us, Pippo ve made a lot for Milan and we cannot gust let him go. It is not fair that such a great player, who plays for Milan since 2001 have been put on the bench coz of Gilardino (some youngster, who just joined Milan), although Pippo is in a great form now and desperately wants to play and score... :confused:

Dr Milano
13-02-2006, 01:01
Man of the match: Ancelotti.

I hope his performance of today to be a turning point to a more daring style of coaching.
lol well another win anyways

kris
13-02-2006, 03:56
Good game :clap: ...Inzaghi and Kaka played wonderfull :clap: , I loved to watch that performance. Dida made a crutial mistake and we got a gol, although it might ve been 0:4... :w209: Gila made a simple finish (even I d do that easily), missed a couple of great opportunities;

Your hate for Gila has reached a religious fervor. You call his goal a simple finish and praise Inzaghi? If anything Inzaghi had easy finishes and Gilardino made the most advanced finish of all our 4 goals. Maybe you score a header like that easily, I can say that I would not do that. You need a lot of timing and precision as to angle it in.

Egoistka
13-02-2006, 06:57
Your hate for Gila has reached a religious fervor. You call his goal a simple finish and praise Inzaghi? If anything Inzaghi had easy finishes and Gilardino made the most advanced finish of all our 4 goals. Maybe you score a header like that easily, I can say that I would not do that. You need a lot of timing and precision as to angle it in.

I was talking about wonderfull performance from Inzaghi and Kaka, what does it have to do with Gilardino?! - he played OK...fine finish, fine head control (but he gets paid for that and believe me, a lot), but still Inzaghi was brilliant (he scored 3 goals, if you didnt notice, and Gila only one)...

kris
13-02-2006, 08:33
I was talking about wonderfull performance from Inzaghi and Kaka, what does it have to do with Gilardino?! - he played OK...fine finish, fine head control (but he gets paid for that and believe me, a lot), but still Inzaghi was brilliant (he scored 3 goals, if you didnt notice, and Gila only one)...

Please! I could be nice and claim you do this unintentionally... That you mentioned that "even I d that easily" about his goal show clearly enough that you want to put him down. Now you did it once again by saying "and Gila only one". For your note I can say that Inzaghi get paid more than Gilardino and have scored more than twice as many goals. I appreciate them both, but clearly have Gilardino been better for us this season.

Warro Bantan
13-02-2006, 10:32
Great game by Milan, especially in the second half...

Carlo, stood up, made some tough decisions, which worked out in his and the team´s favor.

Dida...what can I say? Another gaffe...but luckily, it was vs Reggina, not Bayern...we need to look at a quality replacement for him in the summer.

Kaka: Wonderful game...excellent runs, cut backs, and good general all round play.

Rui: Had an understated game for his standards, but I thought he made some excellent passes, and did very very well.

Pippo: Super Pippo is back!! A hattrick is just the tonic you need to revitalise yourself, and make sure you are selected in the next UCL game..good touches on the ball as well...for the second goal he made a lovely flick to Kaka, who then dribbled into the box, and cut-back for an on rushing Pippo...well worked. Fantastic team-play.

Gila: Good goal, did his job (which is to be a target man), made some good runs.

Glad we did well, and Carlo did well to reshuffle the deck a little bit, and from early out...which by the way, represents his main area of weakness...but apparently he has been listening to me!

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!

Milany
13-02-2006, 16:19
aparently this is it the way to defeat byran and to lose our crappy play. Rui and Kaka as starters, they played great i don't care about the 1st 20 mins cuz the other 70 mins were awsome. But could you imagine today's play with sheva (Poor Guy) we would get out full time 7-1 LOL. as for the Inter-Juve game like I always say Inter isn't championship material really they had a great chance this season cuz they played great but when it comes to big matches they are nothing compared to us on our top form. The Juve and byran games are soon and if we win them both I say Welcome Home Scduto and UCL.

Again : KAKA and Rui are the way to play.

kris
13-02-2006, 16:47
I would say it proved more that Serginho is very important to use, at least when we don't have Cafu aviable.

Sweendogs
13-02-2006, 17:34
While watching highlights of this match Im convinced we need to give a real shot for Johann Vogel or Rui Costa in Andrea Pirlo's role. Pirlo is not a strong defender, not very fast and his passes havent been sharp at all. I know hes a great free kick taker and he can be very influential in some games but I think if he we had Rui or Vogel in there we would be much better team. Vogel would add a lot defensively and would keep the team more organized while rui's dribbling,pass ing and overall technique helps with the organization of the entire team. In my mind Pirlo is a great free kick taker and someone when given lots of room makes great passes to the midfielders and forwards ....just a thought...I really hope we get diarra from lyon who could add a lot to our midfield

Milan_Mad
13-02-2006, 17:51
We did do great when Vogel took Pirlo's spot against Trevsio, but for the Bayern game it is Pirlo who is going to start it's to late to change and Carlo is just not like that. What i would do is play Rui Costa in for Seedorf who's form has dipped of late.

Hitman
13-02-2006, 17:59
Was the Reggina goal really a blunder from Dida? What could be do? Stay on his line?
Actually I think he played a good match, seemed secure.
Yes, he has made some blunders in the last 3 months or so, but it was not more than one year ago, many people in here hailed him as the best goal keeper in the world.
Now he should be sold? Just wondering, if there are many glory hunters in here ?

Egoistka
13-02-2006, 18:30
Please! I could be nice and claim you do this unintentionally... That you mentioned that "even I d that easily" about his goal show clearly enough that you want to put him down. Now you did it once again by saying "and Gila only one". For your note I can say that Inzaghi get paid more than Gilardino and have scored more than twice as many goals. I appreciate them both, but clearly have Gilardino been better for us this season.

But its true - he did score only one, i am not lying or putting him down - its true!!! And that i think it was not difficult finish - its my opinion...you may like it or not, but I have right for my own views...

Dil dil
16-02-2006, 15:24
I know it ia late to talk about this game but I was buzy with my study

on sunday I walked up with bad mood any way I was really happy that Milan won
4-0 wow this milan that I love . they played good. Inzaghi score 3 goals is wonderful
I always feel good when inzaghi play. Now we are in 2 place this good. since Milan will
never win scudetoo this years I was so happy juve beat inter. I hope we continue
doing this wondeful job

Forza Milan
Forza inzaghi