PDA

View Full Version : Reggina-Milan


marco
12-02-2006, 12:29
Please send in here to link to highlights from this match

bakermil
12-02-2006, 12:38
Highlights should be on official site later. For now links to Milan goals:
Pippo1 (http://media.putfile.com/pippo83)
Gilardino (http://media.putfile.com/gila)
Pippo2 (http://media.putfile.com/pippo2)
Pippo3 (http://media.putfile.com/pippo3)
Thanks to my friends from acmilan.pl.
Regards.

NAMMY
12-02-2006, 12:55
Thanks. :5schal:

Sweendogs
12-02-2006, 14:24
doesnt seem to be working if someone has all the highlights and could be awesome thatd be great...holla forza milan
:djn:

bakermil
12-02-2006, 14:37
They're working but you can't download them - just watch them on the site.
Regards.

Acmir^
12-02-2006, 14:41
Yes they are working thank you bakermil

Sash22
12-02-2006, 15:28
I can't see it... not working

bakermil
12-02-2006, 17:23
Reggina-MILAN highlights (http://www.sendspace.com/file/c75y0l)
Italian commentary (Sky Sport)
Thanks to my friend.

Ördöglány
12-02-2006, 17:30
Thanks a lot bakermil! :v408:

Xudong
12-02-2006, 17:58
:p286: Reggina-MILAN highlights (http://www.sendspace.com/file/c75y0l)
Italian commentary (Sky Sport)
Thanks to my friend.

thanks!!!! :5guitar: :bright:

Sweendogs
12-02-2006, 19:03
thanks a lot man much appreciated. Watching highlights of the Inter Juve game is sickening, Pavel Nedved dives all the time, should have been a draw

Jeff
12-02-2006, 19:21
Is not the first day we know that Nedved dives. That's why it's disgusting to see him to win the golden ball a few years ago.

sicklifehood
12-02-2006, 22:50
Can someone please upload the file in yousendit or rapidshare?

Thanks a bunch. :5drunk:

rossoneri2005
13-02-2006, 04:03
can someone please put the official highlights up for the reggina game.. cheers.

didn't think we'd have such a comprehensive win without the ukrainian hitman.

maybe were back...

then bloody inter let us down and can't even draw..

bakermil
13-02-2006, 05:07
There are no highlights on the official site and I doubt they will be.
I've uploaded Reggina-Milan highlights from Sky Sport to rapidshare.
Reggina-Milan ( http://rapidshare.de/files/13163876/Reggina-Milan.avi.html)

sicklifehood
13-02-2006, 19:48
There are no highlights on the official site and I doubt they will be.
I've uploaded Reggina-Milan highlights from Sky Sport to rapidshare.
Reggina-Milan ( http://rapidshare.de/files/13163876/Reggina-Milan.avi.html)
Thanks mate...
Really appreciate it :pr115:

Milan_Mad
14-02-2006, 12:43
Nice work, i Liked pippo's second goal

DeMeTrIo
17-02-2006, 12:27
I have problem downloading it, can anyhow help?
I have to go back to my millitary base in 36 hours time.
thanks

bakermil
18-02-2006, 11:51
Follow these tips:
1. Click FREE at the bottom of the page,
2. Then you'll have to wait about 30-40 seconds (you can see the time on ypur sceen),
3. After 30-40 seconds you'll see the 3 coloured letters. Enter them into the near window,
4. Click START DOWNLOAD
Good luck ;)
Regards.