PDA

View Full Version : Word assosiation game!!!


Egoistka
15-02-2006, 23:50
It might be an interesting game...I ll give you a word to start and someone continues with his assosiation with this word...next will give his assosiation with the word of that someone and so on...

The word is: VICTORY

Reza
16-02-2006, 00:08
Check this thread, http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17728 maybe we can merge and continue the threads

Egoistka
16-02-2006, 00:17
yeah, maybe...its not precisly the same though...

ukrainian_CA
16-02-2006, 01:00
It might be an interesting game...I ll give you a word to start and someone continues with his assosiation with this word...next will give his assosiation with the word of that someone and so on...

The word is: VICTORY

My word is: Champion

Egoistka
16-02-2006, 12:46
mine: the best

SANT
16-02-2006, 13:14
mine: Glory

Egoistka
16-02-2006, 13:49
mine: Glory

mine: arrogance

SANT
17-02-2006, 14:00
mine: vanity

GRE-NO-LI
17-02-2006, 14:16
Foolishness

SANT
17-02-2006, 14:20
huh? WTF?

you were supposed to associate your word with my word, not with me ;)

ukrainian_CA
17-02-2006, 14:36
Foolishness



Did we complete the game?

ukrainian_CA
17-02-2006, 14:39
mine: vanity

Egoism ...

SANT
17-02-2006, 14:41
GRE-NO-LI
CPB
CPSU
VKPB
STALIN
LENIN
VICTORY!

Did we complete the game?

I thought this was a closed discussion... can we keep all this aside now? :cheers:

ukrainian_CA
17-02-2006, 15:04
I thought this was a closed discussion... can we keep all this aside now? :cheers:

What are you saying? :wow:

SANT
17-02-2006, 16:32
references to Stalin, Lenin, all that

ukrainian_CA
17-02-2006, 17:19
references to Stalin, Lenin, all that

Oh, I think I was not the one who used these references first.
"For love of Lenin and Stalin!" used by Gre-No-Li.
I am just trying to verify certain things about him or her. May I not?

SANT
17-02-2006, 17:58
yeah, I read about your reasons in another thread... sorry about what happened... even though I realize I couldn't even come close to know exactly how you would feel about it... I'd have to be in your shoes...

I think he (Gre-no-li) understood it was too delicate of a topic to use so loosely,
and I understand it was agreed not to mix politics too much... even a couple of avatars have been changed for that reason... his being one of them...

I didn't see him use any expression about that in this opportunity, so I'd suggest
we forgive and forget... not carry all that anymore... this thread is just an exercise
proposed by Egoitska, and I think it's fun... hopefully we can keep it that way...

Thanks.

SANT
17-02-2006, 18:02
Ok, so this is what we have so far:

Victory, Champion, Best, Glory, Arrogance, Selfishness, Egoism...

and I'd like to add:

Ambition

ukrainian_CA
17-02-2006, 19:30
Ok, so this is what we have so far:

Victory, Champion, Best, Glory, Arrogance, Selfishness, Egoism...

and I'd like to add:

Ambition

Aspiration
is the 1st word comes to my mind when I hear "Ambition"

Egoistka
20-02-2006, 14:50
Aspiration
is the 1st word comes to my mind when I hear "Ambition"

Goal :u125:

pa7uel
20-02-2006, 14:59
keeper.....

Egoistka
20-02-2006, 15:11
storage :)

pa7uel
20-02-2006, 15:12
boxes......

SANT
20-02-2006, 22:50
UPS (or FEDEX)

(haha, now we're way off, but still fun)

Egoistka
21-02-2006, 13:07
UPS (or FEDEX)

(haha, now we're way off, but still fun)

quick... ;)

pa7uel
21-02-2006, 13:27
time......

SLOVAKIAN
21-02-2006, 13:50
goes slowly...

pa7uel
21-02-2006, 13:51
Madonna...

SANT
22-02-2006, 01:06
:dontkn: Madonna???

pa7uel
22-02-2006, 11:46
when i said time, Slovakian said ''goes slowly'' so the first thing that came to my mind was Madonna's new song, that one that sais ''time goes by..so slowly''.

SLOVAKIAN
22-02-2006, 12:25
Madonna...
blondie(in this time)

Egoistka
24-02-2006, 20:57
blondie(in this time)

white :gonova:

mk18
24-02-2006, 22:16
trash :D :D :D (i learned that in the US)

Vadim
24-02-2006, 22:32
trash :D :D :D (i learned that in the US)

redneck :D

mk18
24-02-2006, 22:33
banjo ... :D

ukrainian_CA
24-02-2006, 23:04
banjo ... :D

knees -

from "I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knees"

pa7uel
24-02-2006, 23:10
jungle (welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your.. shanananananana kneeees kneeees)

ukrainian_CA
26-02-2006, 00:52
jungle ()

Birthday!

http://www.thejunglefun.com/birthday_parties.html

ENIS
26-02-2006, 12:44
Birthday!

http://www.thejunglefun.com/birthday_parties.html


beer :cheers:

Egoistka
26-02-2006, 12:49
beer :cheers:

vodka :pp20:

ENIS
26-02-2006, 13:07
vodka :pp20:
puke :5hoest:

Egoistka
26-02-2006, 19:31
puke :5hoest:

disgusting :sagrin:

mk18
26-02-2006, 19:51
juve's football :D

pa7uel
26-02-2006, 21:24
sucks.....

mk18
26-02-2006, 21:35
whore :D .... :guw:

ENIS
27-02-2006, 12:35
A I D S :w221:

SANT
27-02-2006, 12:49
condom :v408:

ENIS
27-02-2006, 13:36
baloon ..........

SANT
27-02-2006, 13:43
.....air .......

Acmir^
27-02-2006, 13:49
...helium...

ukrainian_CA
27-02-2006, 13:52
...helium... ..............

Noble

SANT
27-02-2006, 14:56
Knight......

Debs
27-02-2006, 15:07
M'Lady.....

MilanGirl
27-02-2006, 15:53
God

I hope that is ok, because I don`t know how to play :r7:

Stezagud
27-02-2006, 16:12
Clouds....

MilanGirl
27-02-2006, 16:13
Rain......

SANT
27-02-2006, 16:18
Mud........

ENIS
27-02-2006, 17:07
chocholate

SANT
27-02-2006, 17:40
tongue ....

hehe... sorry but...

Acmir^
27-02-2006, 17:57
mouth.....

Miss S.
27-02-2006, 17:58
Lick

...you started it SANT ...lol

ENIS
27-02-2006, 18:00
loly pop ...........

Egoistka
27-02-2006, 18:09
loly pop ...........

chupa chups

ENIS
27-02-2006, 18:11
yellow :D ( i dont know why but ....)

Egoistka
27-02-2006, 18:13
yellow :D ( i dont know why but ....)

sun :bright:

mk18
27-02-2006, 18:42
summertime (u gotta love it!!!)

SANT
27-02-2006, 18:45
heat...

(there I go again... come on Staci, help me here... these guys went the wrong way)

Egoistka
27-02-2006, 18:50
heat...

(there I go again... come on Staci, help me here... these guys went the wrong way)

Egypt :rock3:

SANT
27-02-2006, 18:56
Pyramids

(oh well, you guys are too clean)

Egoistka
27-02-2006, 18:58
Pyramids

(oh well, you guys are too clean)

magic :tong:
(we are not clean...but we are trying to be..LOL)

SANT
27-02-2006, 19:10
fantasy...

(like Fantasia, the Disney movie, Mickey Mouse dressed as a magician came to my mind)

BTW, Oksana, this thread was a great idea ;)

ukrainian_CA
27-02-2006, 19:49
fantasy...

(like Fantasia, the Disney movie, Mickey Mouse dressed as a magician came to my mind)

BTW, Oksana, this thread was a great idea ;)

Illusion

(not delusion yet!)
Instead of "Chocolate" I had "Coffee", I could not eneter that and I do not think the thread would change much, or would it?

pa7uel
27-02-2006, 20:48
dream.........

Egoistka
27-02-2006, 21:16
fantasy...

(like Fantasia, the Disney movie, Mickey Mouse dressed as a magician came to my mind)

BTW, Oksana, this thread was a great idea ;)

thank you...;)

Illusion

Hallucination

mk18
27-02-2006, 21:39
sir hiss (robin hood... i was watching the cartoon today heheh .. its the best cartoon ever)

Egoistka
27-02-2006, 21:56
sir hiss (robin hood... i was watching the cartoon today heheh .. its the best cartoon ever)

Knight :musk:

ukrainian_CA
27-02-2006, 23:30
Knight :musk:

Bishop. (chess of course! blitz anyone?)

ENIS
28-02-2006, 03:53
castle :D ....

ukrainian_CA
28-02-2006, 12:16
castle :D ....

Home

taking the topic off the chess line that I brought it into

Egoistka
28-02-2006, 18:05
Home

taking the topic off the chess line that I brought it into

Russia :devf:

Milan_Mad
28-02-2006, 18:26
Big :whie:

Egoistka
28-02-2006, 18:31
Big :whie:

..ice cream (big ice cream - thats what I want now...)

pa7uel
28-02-2006, 18:48
vanilla....

Egoistka
28-02-2006, 18:52
vanilla....

flavour :u125:

SANT
28-02-2006, 19:05
delicious....

Acmir^
28-02-2006, 19:06
sweet :lick:

SANT
28-02-2006, 19:09
:hug2: kiss

Egoistka
28-02-2006, 19:11
:hug2: kiss

french :devf:

SANT
28-02-2006, 19:36
now we're talking....

touch...

Egoistka
28-02-2006, 19:47
now we're talking....

touch...

Passionate or soft (yep, talking...here my dirty nature comes..LOL)

ENIS
01-03-2006, 03:06
Micro..soft

SLOVAKIAN
01-03-2006, 13:48
windows :D

SANT
01-03-2006, 13:49
gates (as in bill gates)

pa7uel
01-03-2006, 14:29
rich....bas**rd

SANT
01-03-2006, 14:41
and so far, our words are:

victory, champion, best, glory, arrogance, vanity, foolishness, egoism, ambition, aspiration, goal, keeper, storage, boxes, UPS, quick, time, slowly, madonna, blondie, white, trash, redneck, banjo, knees, jungle, birthday, beer, vodka, puke, disgusting, Juve, sucks, whore, aids, comdom, baloon, air, helium, noble, knight, M'Lady, God, clouds, rain, mud, chocolate, tongue, mouth, lick, loly pop, yellow, sun, summertime, heat, Egypt, pyramids, magic, fantasy, illusion, dream, allucination, sir, knight (repeated), bishop, castle, home, Russia, big, icecream, vanilla, flavour, delicious, sweet, kiss, french, touch, passionate, micro (???) windows, gates, rich

Egoistka
01-03-2006, 17:59
rich....bas**rd

dollars :rock3:

SANT
01-03-2006, 19:11
green

(hey, Oksana, are you going to come up with any conclusions based on the words we've used? or is it now just for fun?)

mk18
01-03-2006, 19:26
marijuana? :rolleyes:

SANT
01-03-2006, 19:28
reggae

(no offense to my fellow jamaicans, like Warro)... I can't separate that from visualizing the beach, a surfboard, and music in the background... aaahhh

although I must clearify I've never done that... (no, I don't mean surfing)

ukrainian_CA
01-03-2006, 20:01
reggae

(no offense to my fellow jamaicans, like Warro)... I can't separate that from visualizing the beach, a surfboard, and music in the background... aaahhh

although I must clearify I've never done that... (no, I don't mean surfing)

cockroach

from "la cucaracha"
(" ...marijuna que fumar", coupled with reggae music in a bar in Tijuana)

La cucaracha, la cucaracha
Ya no puede caminar
Porque no tiene, porque le falta
Marijuana que fumar

Egoistka
04-03-2006, 20:07
green

(hey, Oksana, are you going to come up with any conclusions based on the words we've used? or is it now just for fun?)


OK I ll come up with something if you want me to...I ll analyse them psychologically..But dont cry after if i say that we all are psychos in here..LOL :)

Egoistka
04-03-2006, 20:10
cockroach

from "la cucaracha"
(" ...marijuna que fumar", coupled with reggae music in a bar in Tijuana)

La cucaracha, la cucaracha
Ya no puede caminar
Porque no tiene, porque le falta
Marijuana que fumar

dirt ....
(Just today we were thinking with my fiance what cucaracha means...LOL...So is he singing about a cockroach? Horrible song then...)

Egoistka
04-03-2006, 21:02
victory, champion, best, glory, arrogance, vanity, foolishness, egoism, ambition, aspiration, goal, keeper, storage, boxes, UPS, quick, time, slowly, madonna, blondie, white, trash, redneck, banjo, knees, jungle, birthday, beer, vodka, puke, disgusting, Juve, sucks, whore, aids, comdom, baloon, air, helium, noble, knight, M'Lady, God, clouds, rain, mud, chocolate, tongue, mouth, lick, loly pop, yellow, sun, summertime, heat, Egypt, pyramids, magic, fantasy, illusion, dream, allucination, sir, knight (repeated), bishop, castle, home, Russia, big, icecream, vanilla, flavour, delicious, sweet, kiss, french, touch, passionate, micro (???) windows, gates, rich

To summerise i ll write the story based on the words above:
Once upon a time there was a game. VICTORY in this game made on the teams the CHAMPION. This team was the BEST and GLORY spread around the world quickly. Team members became ARROGANT. Their VANITY was seen as FOOLISHNESS by other people. Next year those EGOISTIC and AMBICIOUS guys had an ASPIRATION to win all the Cups in the world. But in the very first game they considered a goal and KEEPER died and was given for the storage into some unknown place, where he was held in the BOXES (goalkeeper was in pieces...just too big for one box). After a while the dead body in pieces was sent via UPS to Madonna QUICKLY in no TIME. In the mean while SLOWLY MADONNA became BLONDIE with WHITE TRASH on her head instead of hair (shocking scene...to get somebody's dead body).
REDNECK with BANJO was her fan and sitting on his KNEES in the JUNGLE, where Madonna celebrated her BIRTHDAY, he was playing banjo and drink BEER and VODKA. Eventually when he decided to tell Madonna how much he loves her, he PUKED on her. "DISGUSTING JUVE is SUCKS", shouted Madonna. (She guessed that he was a juve supporter, only they behave in such a way). "WHORE", shouted REDNECK, "How could you say that?! I heard that you have AIDS..Dont you know about CONDOMS???!!!".."NO", said Madonna, "What is it?"..."Condom is such a BALOON, but its not for AIR or HELIUM...". "Oh, my NOBLE KNIGHT!!!!", said Madonna. "Oh, M'LADY!!!", shouted Redneck, "There are CLOUDS, RAIN will start now!!!"...Madonna and Redneck stood up and started walking towards the trees to hide from the rain, which started already...but suddenly Madonna fallen down..and started eatind the MUD. "What are you doing?", asked Redneck. "It tastes like CHOCOLATE, try it", said Madonna, "Use your TONGUE and MOUTH, LICK it like a LOLY POP..."...Redneck obeyed...
YELLOW SUN came out, SUMMERTIME this year was with such a HEAT as in EGYPT...But even old PYRAMIDS in their MAGIC FANTASY ILLUSIONS and DREAMS would think (if they could think) that they see a HALLUCINATION. SIR or KNIGHT if you want, Redneck, was all dirty laying on top of naked Madonna. "I am actually a BISHOP", he said..."What? ", asked Madonna. "Yeah...lets go to my CASTLE, to my HOME, to RUSSIA". "OK", said Madonna, "No problem..castle sounds great!". They came to Russia, but there wasnt summer, instead there was cold winter...While they were looking for Redneck's castle, he asked her if she wanted a BIG ICECREAM. "Sure, with VANILLA FLAVIOUR please", she said. Redneck made one using snow, but Madonna didnt see it. She said it was very DELICIOUS and SWEET. After that they had a KISS, FRENCH kiss (I guess I dont need to describe it here, can only say that it was accomplished with TOUCHES, PASSIONATE ones. Castle wasnt found and for the first time in her life Madonna remembering MICRO SOFT something (she wouldnt say what, but she saw it once in the WINDOWS of Bill GATES's house) and regreted that didnt become his wife. "RICH bastard", she thought, "He for sure has a Castle, and not one, and not in Russia...not like this Redneck...Damn..."....

WOW...LOL, thats definately not healthy... :5nana:

pa7uel
05-03-2006, 01:22
yeah you r definately not healthy, and me, i just read this at 3 AM a little drunk, and it was reeeeeallly crazyyyy. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

SANT
05-03-2006, 01:32
Vete a dormir, loco!!! hehe

(go to bed)

Egoistka
05-03-2006, 11:30
yeah you r definately not healthy, and me, i just read this at 3 AM a little drunk, and it was reeeeeallly crazyyyy. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Yeah, at 3 AM reading such crazy stuff (that was written also around this time)... :hihihi:

hitmannq8
05-03-2006, 13:42
good job egoistka :) impressive..

Egoistka
05-03-2006, 18:02
good job egoistka :) impressive..

Thanks... :w186:

Egoistka
05-03-2006, 19:10
Lets start again?
My word is: Internazionale ;)

ukrainian_CA
06-03-2006, 02:28
Lets start again?
My word is: Internazionale ;)

Milan.
(10 more characters :kap: )

SANT
06-03-2006, 03:10
Paternity (Milan over Internazionale)

pa7uel
06-03-2006, 16:05
son.........

ukrainian_CA
07-03-2006, 02:25
son.........


offspring.

Egoistka
07-03-2006, 12:26
offspring.

people.... :1old:

ENIS
08-03-2006, 15:33
aliens ..............

pa7uel
08-03-2006, 15:49
resurrection.

Egoistka
08-03-2006, 22:04
resurrection.

ruines.............

ENIS
10-03-2006, 03:56
ppl i have one idea instead this word associacion , evryone writes 3 words and at the end we have a story.same rules like this but innstead one word we write 3 .ok

Egoistka
10-03-2006, 23:04
ppl i have one idea instead this word associacion , evryone writes 3 words and at the end we have a story.same rules like this but innstead one word we write 3 .ok

Yeah, its a great idea....
Once upon a...

ukrainian_CA
11-03-2006, 00:30
Yeah, its a great idea....
Once upon a...

going slightly mad

ENIS
11-03-2006, 03:29
with ball in ..

Egoistka
11-03-2006, 14:02
with ball in ..

the pants of... :clap:

Stezagud
11-03-2006, 14:10
the cuckoo's nest...

ukrainian_CA
11-03-2006, 14:20
the cuckoo's nest...

The crowd goes wild

Egoistka
12-03-2006, 12:53
The crowd goes wild

and starts throwing...

ENIS
12-03-2006, 16:54
red and black...

Egoistka
12-03-2006, 22:14
red and black...

flags and t-shirts....

ENIS
13-03-2006, 03:35
in crowd one ...

Stezagud
13-03-2006, 11:44
happy hippy chappy.....

Egoistka
14-03-2006, 21:44
happy hippy chappy.....

strange and creepy

Stezagud
15-03-2006, 12:02
with scissor hands....

pa7uel
15-03-2006, 18:06
the cosmic kite....

ukrainian_CA
15-03-2006, 20:46
the cosmic kite....

No matter how

Egoistka
16-03-2006, 22:24
No matter how

what and where :u125:

ENIS
28-03-2006, 17:04
they will use ....

Stezagud
29-03-2006, 05:26
Haribo tangfastic sweets....